Glycolysis with UCP gene activation (The Fat and Sugar Metabolizer)

It’s interesting you mention that @lilo. Completely agree! I was gonna’ type ‘lose’, but on second thought ‘release’ is a better choice. Hehe.

I might have to revisit that one. :)

Admittedly, I used to use almost all of the weight loss audios before out of desperation. I’ve been lurking the forum for months when the Plasma Light thread caught my attention. That is really a game changer for me.

I feel I can listen to more audios these days, but I think it’s better I stick to less fields as I’m re-building my stack. I’m also listening to a few skin/beauty audios so I cut back on the weigjt loss ones.

11 Likes

I play this whenever I’m eating something with lots of sugar. It’s only logical I believe.

7 Likes

That makes sense. Although when I eat something “bad”, lol in my head I see @This_Boy_Here looking at me… :blush:

12 Likes

Haha, everything’s okay in moderation. I don’t judge man, to each their own. Tbh, I was still eating sweets before I had left. But when I’d gotten home, I wanted to try something new, and just quit cold turkey. I found out the sugar/processed foods(in excess), can cause diseases and conditions, cloud your pineal gland and etc. Plus, I didn’t know about Sapien yet, and all the meditation just made it easy to give it up, especially when I was just trying to prolong my life initially, since I’d lost alot of years already. Haha. Now, not only did I find a way to finally prolong my life, but I had hit the jackpot. It’s a huge blessing to know about and believe in the audios. Last year, I would eat sweet stuff every once and awhile, but found out it was bad for melanoma, so I had quit them altogether, period. Now it’s over a year later, and I still don’t get cravings. Meth was alot harder to quit, tbh.

11 Likes

man, where have you been ducking at? You don’t post on any threads anymore :’(

7 Likes

12 Likes

I have been doing IF on and off for a few months now and I am fairly informed about it.I usually do 19-5 or 20-4 since I dont move much cuz of university.My questions.
1.Understanding this burns stored fat,turning it into glycogenif I am right(or glucoseI consume the two),my liver starts filling with it,and then body uses it for energy.By using this field I can be more energized cuz body is essentially acting just like in ketosis state.Would using this 3 times,followed with plasma mitochondria gimme that boost when I am tired and need to study?Plasma mitochondria on its own doesn do that much.
2.How about using this WHILE i eat foods that are bad,or supermetabolism boost field is the only one to be used while eating something so u process it faster.
3.So 2 hours after a meal,liver is filling with glucose and it is providing me with some energy.But I want bigger boost,would using UCP field in this case with half full stomach be useless essentially?
4.How much since last meal should it pass,so using this field is optimal,considering body requires considerate energy to digest food(in my case slower metabolism since I stopped working out),and burdening it with doing ketosis at the same time would tire me out.
5.you mention avoiding Autophagy,process where ur cells eat themselves or rather the bad ones.Why would u want to avoid that?

1 Like

He is incredibly talented but he needs support!!!

So for energy I did a quick experiment this morning…

Plasma light + Ojas + Plasma Mito 3x + Glycolysis

I’m beaming to say the least. Happy, energetic, and calm mind.

You’re welcome to try that.

Everything else you’re going to have to try yourself. As for autophagy portion is not that we have to avoid it but we have access to negentropy.

18 Likes

Hmm interesting,but why Plasma mito before Glycolysis,did u just feel like doing it that way or there is sciency explanation for my nerdish mind to understand?

1 Like

I tend to do all my Negentropy fields before all other fields, nothing else.

Plasma light - Ojas - Mito all have negentropic effects.

11 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Could u please anwer question 2.3.4, I hoped someone would answer it by now…

2 Likes

Hey buddy, let me try this out a bit more so I can answer your questions with better clarity.

9 Likes

I use this at least once a day in my eating stack (mealtime).
It is:
*Food Charger X1 for all my meals (usually 2 meals/day, no snacks) I eat healthy low carb meals (under 70 Gm/day of healthy carbs)

*Mots-C X1
*Mitochondria Protector Blend/paid X3
*Glycolysis X2-3

Finished with:
*Enhanced Cellular NutritionX 1

ADDED: I have now deleted AMPK and moved Enhanced Fat Metabolism to a pre-workout stack.

10 Likes

Thanks, @SilverZuzu

I was thinking of the exact same stack too (instead of the food charger, I’ve been using the Plasma water charger).

I also add the Super Metabolism boost as Cap once wrote on one of the threads that it may be worth using this one as well as Fat Metabolism.

4 Likes

Now that all audios are on Patreon, time to zoooooooom with the ZuZu playlist!!!

18 Likes

Lol

Lol your gifs are the best!

1 Like

Induced mots has ampk too, right? So we can skip ampk?

Tiny review:

I had never listened to this one.

I try to be mindful of sugar consumption or food that can rapidly turn into sugar.

However sometimes i indulge like today my day off.
And when i do i guess because its not often i feel funny and like ewww inside. Funny specially my head like overdosed on sugar :mask::face_vomiting: and body overall like sugar running along the bloodstream…

I was thinking what to listen while drinking water with some lemon.

Just by the second listen i felt my whole body like it feels with the “Thermogenic Weight Loss” audio, almost hot (not annoyingly hot just super warm burning fat sensation) and the funny feeling in my head of overdosed on sugar-bit dizzy or foggy kind of feeling DISAPPEARED.
wow.

I think IMHO tho, we should listen to this once or twice after each meal. :v:t3:

Edit: 3 listens and i feel PERFECT like it flushed out the sugar and mind is clear. Im in awe tbh

25 Likes