Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

Stomach Shrinking and Toning should work for the love handle area.

2 Likes

If the fields are comparative to actual workouts, I wonder if a “rest” day is required, or if the Muscle Recovery field would suffice.

This is individual and depends on how quickly your body recovers from the Automated Workouts. After Workout Muscle Recovery should speed up recovery.
Also this After-Workout Stack should help with recovery.

3 Likes

I’m just going to keep running my stack daily, haven’t noticed any problems, I don’t want to interrupt the flow lol

2 Likes

Hello, I am a regular gym goer and do gym 4-5 times /week . So which muscle building stack i should use for best results ???

I am just using test booster 2 Times/ daily for now.

1 Like

Hi @ravv2016!
I have moved your post to this Topic.
Please read from the start of this Topic for some ideas and advice on a muscle building stack.
There is another Topic with some advice here.
A hypothetical muscle building stack is here.
An After-Workout stack to help your muscle recovery is here.

5 Likes

I’m curious how the automated workouts would complement or interfere with regular workouts. I don’t want to forgo my ordinary workouts, but if they automated workouts could provide additional benefit, I’d think it would be optimal to both.

The only issue is that my recovery, in general, is barely keeping up with my current workouts. However, it’s well known that light workouts can aid in recovery. I wonder if the automated workouts could also serve to improve recovery, or whether it would dig in further.

2 Likes

Thnks …Appreciate the help😊

I’m in a wheelchair and don’t do much physical workout other than physio 2 times a weel [well 2 times before this shutdown]. For the last 2 weeks I’ve been doing;

Calf and Feet Workout
Legs
Gluteal
Core
Upper Body

then yesterday I added Myostatin. I try to do each 3 times but depends on how much time I have so i don’t consistently do each one 3 times.

I have noticed I’m a little stronger by doing these everyday so i’m excited to see where i’ll be in a month or 2!!

With the Myostatin, I want to get bigger and muscular but not a whole lot, so if I use Myostatin everyday until I get to the size i want, do i stop using it, or does it permanently change my cells to keep growing?

8 Likes

Add This and read the description.

Thanks Roku! Do you know if there’s any difference between the version on Patreon and on Youtube besides the music? The one on Patreon is from Feb 2018 and YT version is Feb 2019

I think its the same just different audio.

I personally think the patreon mp3’s work better than the youtube versions, so I would recommend the patreon one. Even tho the field may be the same, the patreon ones seem to work stronger for me.

4 Likes

Yes you’re right! I read somewhere that YouTube compresses the files so the energy fields probably get slightly weaker. Also maybe Dream makes the Patreon and Gumroad audios stronger for us. Either way I’m grateful for all of them!

4 Likes

I am planning to use:-

Estrogen Reducer x2 ( 1 x in the morning, 1x before sleep)
Then testo booster x1 (After estrogen reducer in the morning)

Then in evening:-

Upper body workout x3
Core Strengthening x3
Stomach toning x3
Legs x3
Automated cardio x2
Myostatin inhibitor x2
After workout muscle recovery x2

Then before sleep:-
Estrogen Reducer x1

Is this stack fine or any addition/deletion to be done??? I am doing gym already 3-4 times /week.

1 Like

See how you go with your planned stack. At first, I would suggest trying it on your rest days from the gym. It might be too much to use on your gym days.
If you feel like the stack is too much, or your body is overwhelmed and tired, remove some audios or listen to each audio less amount of times, then see how you go.

2 Likes

Thanks, so does upper body workout have testo release effect or I have to listen to testo booster 2.0 too along with it ???

I want to make sure I am not listening to too many testo release audio’s.

The Automated Upper Body Workout compresses Testosterone into the muscles.
You don’t have to listen to The Testosterone Boost along with it, it might be too much Testosterone overall.

Are you listening to Myostatin from Patreon or Extreme Muscle Growth?
Extreme Muscle Growth also has Testosterone compression into the muscles in it.

4 Likes

I have just Started listening it from patron since I am all new to this . So it means I don’t need to listen to extreme muscle growth as well as testo boost .

Thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

Btw you said you’re in a wheelchair ? Is it temporary because of a broken leg or something more ? Perhaps we can help.

2 Likes