Help with building a stack

Hello guys I’d love some help and guidance with building a stack regarding my goals, listed below :

1. Brain stack - regeneration + improvement (basically moving from a broken/damaged brain to a 100% functioning one. Imagine Eddie Morra before NZT and moving to him after NZT).
  2. To attract wealth and abundance ( have a few ideas but unsure if they would work out, but still gonna try them out. Would love a stack that gave me boosts in order to make profits off these ideas, think of new ideas, and execution with lazer focus, basically anything that can help me with building wealth from 0 to say my end goal)
  3. Some support audios in terms of boosting, giving me more life energy because I do feel kinda burnt out and low, audios that can help me grow in all areas and maybe unlock superpowers lol (for example IPF). Kinda like an essentials playlist.

A little bit of background I do not have many paid audios. Just IPF, Navagrah Homam, Self love trancendance and Solidifer NFT (though this one hasn’t really worked too well for me). Other than this I can use all free audios and have a patreon subscription (4.5$ currently but will upgrade soon and open to upgrading if really needed in terms of recommendations) but I am open to recommdations of other paid audios also. Just make it seperate for example

Free audios
A
B
C

Paid audios
X
Y
Z

something like this and I will get them as soon as I can if needed. Have browsed through the forum quite a bit and also seen ultimate list of stacks created by sammy, but atleast in the brain area it seemed like a few were missing and difficult to locate (due to the recent youtube issues) + the fact that it was made last year (not that the old audios arent welcome) , so would love a more updated stack incorporating the newer audios and a rounded one in order to help me achieve my current goals. Hoping to keep the stack as crisp as possible but please spam anything you thing would help me out in each of the areas mentioned and I will take it from there.

Thank you so much in advance for all your help and I hope many people contribute to this, don’t really know who to tag so if anyone sees this please leave a few recommendations and tag people who can help to spread the word.

Edit - Also will be incorporating mandalas from patreon, instagram, and building a few servitors so any ideas in regards to this will also help out a lot. Thanks again

Kind regards,
Myspace123

2 Likes

Trying to tag @drmanhattan but the website isn’t letting me.

maybe because he is @Dr_Manhattan

3 Likes

I’ve seen it but I’m not busy at the moment guys.

1 Like

Fair enough please help out if possible whenever free.

Also @anon40493743 @SammyG @Maoshan_Wanderer @Rosechalice @JAAJ @Lunamoon22 @Starlight if you guys could chip in or tag anyone who could be of help.

1 Like

Ill get to this later but for now for the brain one there are soo many threads talking about brain stacks

Type in the research bar “brain stacks” and youll see them

Also check this one

Brain Guild General discussion

And also check this to guide you

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

3 Likes

Thank you. Will check these out

1 Like