Higher Self Financial Blockages Removal - Psychic University

Did you try it?

3 Likes

I just did, and it is still running on the back.

Like the whole HS series, this feels amazing.

This made me super grateful that Sammy & Dream gave the opportunity to other creators to display their work on their own platform. I’m yet to spend some real time with other creators, but while I did not expect anyone to come close to Dream, PU is the real deal…

33 Likes

He definitely is

6 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

Yes, easily my favorite abundance field up until now.

PU kept the description very light, but he did a fantastic job.

Along with the Blessed Path, it brought to consciousness some things that were right under my eyes I just could not see.

This reinforced with the peace & confidence that everything will be well.

24 Likes

On the new financial field thread.

Thank you so much for this amazing field PU :pray:

21 Likes

After using some of the free fields from psychic university I am in love with his work can’t believe he’s been around for while without me knowing about him. Just purchased this couldn’t have come at a better time I have always felt like I unconsciously block myself from receiving wealth or just general abundance I feel I work hard in my career but for some reason I tend to get a little anxious just before I close on a sale. As an insurance agent I tend to get more no’s than yes’s when it comes to selling to clients which is part of the business but when I do get a client who is interested I feel anxiety building up inside of me and racing thoughts which ultimately not always leads to my clients changing their mind and declining the service lol. I feel this will help me be more open to receiving more sales and instilling a sense of worthiness

22 Likes

Lovely music on this.

3 Likes

Hy guys any progress or success stories about this field?

4 Likes

all i can say is that this field makes me happy and gets me in the right vibration.

12 Likes

Looping this field right now.
Very pleasant liberating music.
I feel a very strong pull and tingeling sensation on my Crown Chakra :star_struck:

#MoneyAlwaysWelcome
#WhatColorIsYourBugatti?
:relieved:

12 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just got this right now
Playing it on loop

#ShowMeTheMoney

4 Likes

Just bought this and i’m looping now. One listen in and I feel calm, grateful and content in a way I only do when i’m in a perfect abundance flow. Such a soothing track and deep effects right away. Excited to use this as a daily field for awhile and see the boost it gives me

15 Likes

Good results

After 4 days of use, I can “feel” a shift hapenning with regards to my abundance consciousness

Strange and vivid dreams too

17 Likes

Is this one included in The Ultimate Integration Tool?

I know. The Ultimate Integration Tool states: “Clearing of Subconscious Limitations and Energy Blockages– Very focused on the necessary to maximize results and integration” and “Higher Self State – Temporarily enter the state of your higher self.”

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think Financial Blockages should be covered in the Ultimate Integration Tool.

Can anyone confirm it?

1 Like

They are two different products with two different goals

5 Likes

Don’t know way wen I was listening yesterday this field I start to cry …

Could not cry :sob: for some time at all !
But shure did with this field! 🥲

It felt good !!:sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Definitely makes me emotionally release as well. Heart opening and calming after you surrender to that release process though

11 Likes