Overcome a Bad Financial Situation II - Psychic University (Free)

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

"This is my second attempt to make something cool and effective to help you reverse a bad financial situation.

The first two concepts used are the Nordic Runes of Wunjo and Fehu (More about them in the description below)

Then we have:
Dimensions of Truth applied to things that will help you make money (this is a personalized effect)

– Massive shots of Gratitude and Appreciation for the possessions, money, and riches you manifested (applied to past, present and future)

– A repair in your relationship with money

– Updated desire to get things done and earn money as an inner energy source to manifest abundance and wealth.

Everything above is finished with aspects from The Ultimate Integration Tool.

I wish you good luck with your finances"

Description about the Runes

After night always comes the morning. Rune Wunjo indicates the beginning of a period of light, after a period of darkness. Bright, joyful events await you shortly. All major changes are over and over. These changes are a period of light now. Feel free to let the light into your life, update your worldview, and allow the breath to renew your lungs. Changes throughout your life flow through the new positive energies that you start to accept. It is in this way that the meaning of the rune Wunjo can be interpreted.

Rune Fehu is the harbinger of new beginnings, increasing your material well-being; return of love; passion; protection and saving of accumulated meanings; transferring of cases to new levels; protecting from dishonest partners in trade and commercial activities; way out of material constraints and need. Rune Fehu is also an insurance against probable mistakes and miscalculations when buying property; obtaining finance and acquisition of something tangible, career growth and well-being, the increase in financial acquisitions; business success.

By: runeworlds

32 Likes

I was about to leave a one week review on the HS Financial Blockages Removal field and I landed on that gem just being released.

After a week of daily use of HS Financial, I believe this is the best abundance field to date.
I highly recommend the $20 investment.

Most of my lack beliefs are gone, and if any of those pop up (often when in public) they vanish with ease and I understand the underlying issue.
Alignment and flow has never been so strong.

Will experience with this new free one now :sparkles:

Edit: feels amazing, and very different than HS Financial. I’ll use it daily as well.

33 Likes

Damn

8 Likes

I do confirm this field is amazing, and perfectly completing HS Financial.

Only weird part for me is the Dimension of Truth aspect, which however amazing, brings some confusion in my structure once I’m off the meditation mat.

I’m having those downloads or understandings about how wealth will be generated, or rather how do I align with it. Yet, this goes against what my rational mind thinks or wants.

To the point I experienced a serious backlash yesterday afternoon, so I let go of past concepts and evolve through them.

21 Likes

for some reason this field gives me very weird dreams about money compared to Financial Blockages Removal, for example robbing a bank lol. i’m not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

6 Likes

Dreams are mostly your Subconscious Mind processing stuff.

The stories and scenarios that you experience in your dreams are symbolic representations of the CONCEPTS that the Subconscious Mind is processing.

In most cases, when something is being processed, it is a good sign that progress is taking place :relieved:.

11 Likes

Thanks mate for sharing your wisdom. i appreciate it. this is a very fascinating concept. i’m really curious to see if my subconscious mind eventually represents more pleasant dreams.

4 Likes

Can we use this even if we aren’t necessarily in a bad situation, but would just like to have more money?

1 Like

Definitely man. Read the description again

2 Likes

I love the music of this field. It feels like it’s telling a story.

1 Like

Link is gone

It’s on gumroad

1 Like

For me, third version is the most addicting, I think I could loop it for hours and still want to listen to it more. Truly amazing and awesome.

3 Likes

bro, i’ve checked gumroad and it’s not there. any idea where it would be?

1 Like
5 Likes

thanks a lot. i think i was checking aesthetic university.

2 Likes

Ahh man I tried but it’s the second one for me

That’s my jam now

1 Like

There are three of the audios in the series. Do we listen to all of them in a playlist or like the first one for a month, second one for a month, 3rd one for a month or two? Unsure how it works

1 Like

Any other details?

Well, I think that we need to listen to all three. But, if you are inclined to first or second or third version, I think you should listen to that version more than others. Just my 2 cents. And if you have it, add Higher Self Financial Blockages Removal to the playlist.