Homes Sweet Homes - Real Estate, Realtors, Landlords, Store,Office, and Home Owners Project

I think the nft should include such characteristics

1. Confidence, perseverance and determination to succeed in selling or renting real estate
  2. the ability to find non-standard solutions for the sale of real estate.
  3. ability to resolve conflict situations with clients
    the ability to convince, the ability to negotiate,
  4. a realtor needs qualities such as charm, charisma, and trust from customers,
    while the realtor must meet high ethical standards.
  5. A realtor needs a high level of energy to solve professional and personal problems.
  6. Emotional and energy protection when communicating with people / clients…
    Restoration of energy and its purification from negativity
5 Likes

I am interested in this, if possible. We have a family business that could benefit.

5 Likes

I’d love to join and contribute as well

would love to be a part of the group!

I would like to join too.

I don’t know if you have noticed but you are very creative and intelligent
You did this and also cptsd community creation
Very glad to have been given the chance to read your thoughts

2 Likes

I would like to join if still open, thank you

1. Attract Elite Clients: Attracting elite clients through Luck and Networking is important to bump into people with common interests.
2. Inspire trust and loyalty: Property is extremely high stakes game hence people don’t trust when they deal. We should inspire trust so that people can trust us managing their property and also be loyal to us and help us in the difficult times.
3. Manage Expectations: Have realistic expectation from properties you invest in and only encounter pleasant surprises.
4. Avoid Misfortune: Do not get into legal troubles and issues that can tarnish reputation and effect mental health(managing properties is pretty demanding job). Also avoid getting cheated and spot cheater and conmen.
5. Get influential contracts: Get contracts to manage, repair and work on iconic properties such as Estates, parliaments, monuments, homes of millionaire and billionaire.
6. Have Instincts: Instincts to gauge the quality of material used in the property you are looking to buy, gauging the future value and growth of property in respect to its location.
7. Social Skills: Have ability to bring together elite buyers and sellers, mediate iron out differences, communicate, remove obstacles and misunderstandings and finalize deals to make enormous money without investing money.
8. Ability to GIVE and TAKE: Hire many people, particularly of weaker communities, pay them well and get bail outs from government in return.
9. Turn Wealth Into Power: Reinvest money you earn and make profit, fund NGOs, influential organizations, fund political parties, network with people, motivate people and help them succeed, Build a Million Dollar Empire.

5 Likes

I was reading today and i got a few good ideas

reserved

@Beltloop I am interested in diversifying my income via real estate in the future so I’d love to join and contribute as well if all the spots haven’t been filled yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, I’d definitely like to join

Id like to join as well. Buying in a few months so this is ideal.

@Beltloop When are you creating the private group for this project? There are some great ideas here which can be moved there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Starlight it seems we’ve reached 30 people or close to it so I can begin the group soon. My goal was to make sure as many people as possible were eligible for this.

I do have a request: as I’m heading other groups would everyone here be comfortable with someone else taking the lead?

Preferably someone who has lead an NFT from start to finish, and also agrees with the majority of the original blueprint.

If we can’t decide on anyone, I’ll simply do it myself. I would like to delegate this task though if anyone else is free.

3 Likes

If u cant do it. would u consider it @GoddessAndGodOfAll as i know you are well known in this community

2 Likes

Hey man thank you for considering me!

I just recently was asked to be a leader of a group and i already am super busy with work as it is… so i don’t think i would do a good service to this group with everything on my plate at the moment… Thank you man :)

2 Likes

Looks like it back to u @beltloop unless there is somone else?

2 Likes

Its back to me.

I’ll create the group this afternoon. Be patient with me as I have other things going on but I will do my absolute best to make sure we create the best field we can.

2 Likes

is this project still alive or what ?

Its finished project:

The Hearth Heater NFT - Community Project - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like