Ho'oponopono Guided Meditation with Energy Programming (Emotional Release & Grounding)

This was the Leos (aka I got it through number 8 synchronicity).

I was just thinking how the gate didn’t let me pass through it without some cleaning. I was thinking this already but reading through old posts in the forum (wich I wasn’t gonna do lest it made me stay awake xD) led me to some Lion’s Gate video on YT. But at that moment I see 8 notifs and open and see this. A clearing :man_astronaut: :handshake: :lion:

Thank you as always Captain. Was unexpected and well received (even without listening to unexpected gifts :P).

I wasn’t even using it properly, just checking how it was, and I’m already feeling peaceful, and a bit emotional too.

Yeah…plus ambience music and running water. I’m defo sleeping with this in some mins (sorry :pray:).

Thank you, thank you, thank you :bowing_man:

I think this field should be listened to before any other field, to get into the flow, and then, alongside any other field, as it may clear some things that need clearing and that weren’t before.

I think it may also respond to intention, so you can ask it to go exactly to those unhealed parts. All the parts that need some acknowledgement and love before they would agree for your desired changes to happen.

This also has to be taught to servitors definitely, and then request to assist with it when using any new field or practice.

As of now, it makes me want to not do anything and just stay close to the field. I feel it makes energy or consciousness flow. Like it keeps things flowing no matter what. And that sorts of demands my attention and keeps me hooked.

Imagine a body of water. This is like a pair of hands moving it physically and not letting it stagnate, but keeping it vortex water. Feels like it is doing so much effort xD

So I can really feel the flow aspect. I guess each statement is a different energy so it keeps shifting the energy.

But then I’m also on a fast. But as for wanting, I feel like I don’t want nor need anything, I’m fine and complete with this field. I will see if it works the same after eating.

2 Likes

This was beautiful, i definitely feel still and present

i like the reading part of it, it kept the conscious engaged

8 Likes

This is actually a clever tactic to keep our focus. Perhaps they can use this for their fields going forward

3 Likes

This is so good. I’ve always loved this exercise and this field/video takes it to another level of impact. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Glad you guys enjoyed. Was fun and not too difficult to make.

Hmm, can you elaborate?

6 Likes

@Jen

5 Likes

I was tapping to ho’oponopono and had it in my mind the last few days :milky_way:

4 Likes

the white serif font is very neutral, blending into the natural environments nicely

2 Likes

Meditation whereby one sits, closes their eyes, and 100% focus on the energetic music is not easy, and so most people simply listen to them passively as they go about their lives.

Those are opposite ends on the spectrum.

However, i believe that in the middle of this spectrum is seeing the words on the video and verbally repeating them since they catch more of my attention, thereby intensifying its energetic integration of the field into my being (of course one could still passively listen but the words motivate me to repeat them aloud).

Therefore, saying the words aloud are not as good as complete meditation but better than passively listening. This is the reason for my suggestion that yall can use this tactic to engage the listener more in future fields, enabling our energetic experience to be more meaningful.

3 Likes

Could you please upload it on patreon?

4 Likes

yes, please please! patreon!

1 Like

i just came on to ask this

1 Like

Hmm, this makes a lot of sense. I’ve been trying to experiment with this for some time. Engaging the listener to more actively work along the field’s intentions.

This is my first time working with just text on the screen though so I’m glad its worked well for some. Was close to adding voice but thought that it might be distracting and mess with your one’s flow if they’re just repeating after me. Also might sound like I’m asking you for forgiveness and telling you I love you haha.

As for patreon… audio only or the video? Typically don’t upload videos. But I’ll talk to dream bout it.

8 Likes

audio only? why not. thx!

So lovely!

3 Likes

Is this field a replacement for the first emotional release?

1 Like

Here, I would usually go by this thumb rule: Almost nothing is a complete replacement to anything, just partially, sometimes a lot. Best to use or at least try both.

3 Likes

Imo this one works on consciousness more (and does plenty of things that emotional release doesn’t) and emotional release works more on energy and emotions in a raw way. Likewise emotional release does things this doesn’t, or at least not directly.

I just came to say that this field seems to be able to bypass certain defense mechanisms I had, that other fields weren’t getting around. I have not been able to indulge in laziness and there was a strong, natural and not-as-judgemental-as-usual instrospection after using. Almost like a purge, but besides some emotions I don’t understand, it was mostly reflecting (and understanding) on things.

Also, naturally shifting them. I didn’t have to convince myself of anything or even take a decision. It was like my true or wiser self came out and guided me. I just don’t see a choice once finally facing and accepting reality. You know what must be done, and you can do it (I assume cause the field cleared the resistance).

In fact this was part of yesterday’s reading and I’m sure it was all due to this field:

• The Present Situation - The High Priestess

• Message: The High Priestess represents intuition, inner wisdom, and a deep connection to the subconscious mind. Today, you may feel a strong pull towards introspection and listening to your inner voice. It’s a day to trust your gut feelings and allow your intuition to guide your decisions.

• Focus: Pay attention to your dreams, instincts, and the subtle messages around you. Reflect rather than act, and consider spending time in quiet contemplation.

• Challenges - The Devil

• Message: The Devil card signifies temptations, materialism, and potentially feeling trapped in unhealthy patterns. You might be facing challenges related to indulgence, dependency, or fear-based thinking.

• Focus: It’s important to recognize any self-imposed limitations or habits that no longer serve you. Focus on breaking free from these constraints.

This field pretty much forces you to do the work :muscle: :star_struck:

There may be more to this field than just the statements or regular ho’oponopono. Maybe something to do with the full process (assuming responsability for everything in your reality, clearing all imprints and filling the self/identity space with divinity).

Or maybe not, but it works really well.

3 Likes

Thanks for this Dream & Sammy, this looks really helpful. Would it be possible to release an audio version with just one sound in the background (eg the rain or running water) instead of the quick cuts? Easier to focus on :slight_smile:

Since the release, I have been listening to it while sleeping, which makes me sleep very peacefully.

8 Likes