Hopeless with fields

Once every day or multiple times everyday?

2x a day, attunement.

6 Likes

Itā€™s in the course

1 Like

It attunes you to Sapienā€™s fields and cards, which allows you to accept more energies and be more compatible with fields at a deeper level.

From a couple of posts by @_OM related to the Attunement card:

6 Likes

Gee whizā€¦ Can you imagine that Iā€™ve first read Owlā€™s quote (the one before the last) as:

ā€œHow many times I can boost Arcturian tag?ā€

-__-

This is not a simple Freudian slip or confusion, this is an overdose of Battlestar Galactica (Captain version).

4 Likes

So like once every 15 mins orā€¦??
One a day right?
I mean, they are Arcturians. They can handle it, right?

7 Likes

Meanwhile behind the curtain:

ā€œĆ” Arctawans, the irony, if humans have grasped I wonderā€¦ā€

Off topic PS: ā€œmyā€ cat has decided to ruin the Milky Way meditation. Gonna try later :/ :))

4 Likes

This sounds like the same problem I had, but I didnā€™t get many responses to my post about this. Why donā€™t you try the MEF Dynamics booster?

1 Like

aight i will

Do you think you grow sensitive over time when listening to and wearing fields since your body adapts to the energy? So eventually you need to accumulate more energy to make the field even stronger on you. Iā€™m not saying that fields on you eventually stop working but we stop ā€˜feelingā€™ them which gives the illusion that itā€™s not working.

Today Iā€™ve just played the Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach field and didnā€™t feel anything from it unlike before when I had a high metabolic and heart rate and blissful effect. I have been wearing my 2 tags as usual so do you think itā€™s weakened the effects of the audio fields?

2 Likes

iā€™d like to believe so!

iā€™d have to grow more in my own practices to really answer this. i only have an intellectual understanding and not enough actual experience.

i like to think it just means i have more space to explore and experience energy.

maybe itā€™s like exercise? like youā€™re hitting a plateau and youā€™ll eventually experience new things with your current morphic fields as long as youā€™re consistent with them.

3 Likes