How do you create deep connection with your NFT

1. Can anyone give suggestions on how to create a deeper connection or a connection at all with their NFT and servitor?

2. Do you still have to teach the NFT servitors how to perform actions or are they already knowledgeable?

14 Likes

Funny this comes up today, since @Cambrian brought it up in the Traders PM,

Than there’s the limiting beliefs we need to add into account.

15 Likes

A few things that affect the integration of a field:

Vibration - the higher, the better you integrate.

Level of Love - the higher, the better you integrate.

Ego - the thinner and the less control it has over you, the better you integrate

Blockages, trauma, emotional and energetic baggage, and subconscious limitations - the more you have, the harder you will find to integrate fields.

Brainwave - the deeper you are, the easier it is to integrate.

Active participation of the mind is another very important factor. The more you make an effort towards integration, and the more connected you are with the whole process (in all timeframes - past, present and future) the better you integrate.

36 Likes

Lots of great suggestions here already.

If you have them in tags, I wear daily:

Ego Dissolution/Subconscious Limit Dissolver + Chakra Tag

Otherwise, use the audio versions along with the new Point of No Return field.

Practice the Advanced Pranayama video daily as well.

I’m certain you will start feeling the connection and energy more in no time.

Meditation to Vaikuntha Loka also has a nice effect on the mind lots of discoveries there:)

14 Likes

Just seen this comment

1 Like

Ah nah, people is sharing great advice.

No need to make a post, when i commented no one had after hours of the OPs post except Zen thats why i offered to make it.

But ill just add some extra tips later for any one that wants to try them x

15 Likes

I’ve just come across this post. Has anyone who has been having trouble gaining a connection to their NFT’s and Servitors figured out a nice stack to help with the situation that they wouldn’t mind sharing?

I’ve been working on raising my vibrations, emotional and trauma release, ego dissolution, subconscious limits dissolver, remove energy blockages, aura repair, soul core restoration. Am I missing out on any hidden gems that would also help? My stack was crazy big to try and achieve it (I think It was close to 40 or there abouts) but I’m going to delete that and make one now of all the advice that has been given above in the posts.

BoL
Aura Repair
Subconscious Limits Dissolver
Ego Dissolution
Energy Blockage Removal
Emotional Release
Trauma Release
Raise Your Vibrational State
Animal Empathy And Telepathy
Unconditional Love

Am I missing any other fields that would help with gaining the connection?

I’m unable to do Pranayama breathing at the moment because my Respiratory System is not in the best shape with Sarcoidosis and after having Covid on top of it, I’m sounding like someone who’s smoked 60 cigarettes a day.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :pray:t3:

2 Likes

nice stack,

but,

to shorten it you can replace

ego,subc limits, energy blocadge rem trauma and emtional rel… and uncond love with:
the Point of no return Audio, so it will look something like this:

Auric Repair
BoL
PONR
Animal Telepathy

you ll be ready in 40 mins :slightly_smiling_face:

you people forget also that there are the brain waves audios from gumroad and they are really inexpencive and effective…

i read somewhere in the site that @SammyG suggests having the Alpha Brainwave Audio playing when we are having a new energy item to know.

3 Likes

Ya Point Of No Return is on top of my list at the moment. I’m just holding out to see when a couple of the NFT Groups I am in are going to be created first so I’ll definitely have the money for them. I have George Huttons Theta and Delta and Captains Gamma and Epsilon but it looks like I’ll have to get Captains Alpha now also, so many waves to ride :joy:

Would you also play them in this order?
Thanks for the suggestions man :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Yeh. We all have our own ways of fully connecting with different enerfy modalities. There isn’t one right answer to these kinds of things. But I’ll be doing my best in summarizing how to best work with nfts/servitors early upcoming week. Luna can add her insights there as well or even create a new thread. I’m sure she has unique ideas and tips that I can learn from myself. That’s what this collective is for!

14 Likes

ya…i have other things on now but for this goal with our suggestion i would of course start…and maybe inbetween with the alpha brainwave audio… and while wearing the item listening to the whole stack…

1 Like

Am sure it will help a lot of people. :slightly_smiling_face: My self included can’t wait.

3 Likes

i said it on an other topic here.

i feel those NFTs are designed to connect and are very powerful in the intent to that.

so i ve desided today to delete all NFTs that i allready printed from my home PC (it is allways on) and leave of course the printed ones…

the moment i did it i felt the connection much cleaner and the weight of it all lifted…

of course that is a personal obeservation.

2 Likes