How to change my timeline

Read this topic

4 Likes

I remember _OM saying that it was because they honed those abilities and worked hard on them in their past lives

5 Likes

Yes but not necessarily what Hyperion meant.
Privileges (status, money) are not always an advantage spiritually.

5 Likes

exactly!

this line of discussion reminds me of wanderers as described by the law of one:

i have a feeling (not scientifically proven or even profoundly experienced through my 5 physical senses. this is more of a hypothesis) that i have brought along my musical talents from previous lives that led to pride and sloth in furthering my proficiency at many points in my life.

7 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

So basically, my life sucks and I’m a loser because I worked on spiritual stuff in my past life :joy:

3 Likes

Lol, youre cazy :D:D
I know you’re not fully serious but i’ll answer anyway.

Maybe it will sound a bit arrogant, but it’s not meant to be.
Look at people around you who were born in circumstances better than you. There is a bitterness due to how unfair that feels, I know that very well from my own childhood.

However… it’s like a catalyst. If you’re circumstances are very comfortable, there is nothing to push and prompt you to change, and to look for something more. You can spend your life living like in a Fitzgerald book and never actually feel the need to face your inner demons and traumas. We all know people like this, never fully grown up, emotional response of a 12 year old and low tolerance to stress because they ever actually had to become more mature and resilient.
Is it easier? Yes.
Is it the best way to spend your time on Earth, to fulfill your purpose and live to your greatest potential? Nah.

Looking back at my own life - when things are going easy and everything is nice, I just chill and am swept up in the events around me, functioning on autopilot.
When I face difficulties, they push me to go deeper and break down barriers.

One of my favourite real-life stories is that of Gandhi, which I am sure you know, given your background :) His life was pretty “mediocre” until a certain experience, after which he became one of the most influential people of his time.

17 Likes

Haha exactly what I was thinking

2 Likes

Just bought it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:muscle: :sunglasses:

Well…

Since this was bumped…

New Release: The Rite Of Passage

cough

1 Like

Yes, just read up on it. Good call. It’ll be my next purchase :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey my brother! @JAAJ thank you for remember me! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I still remember a scene in my life that has completely changed now. I am a soccer fan and I remember perfectly when I was a teenager I saw Ronaldo’s injury being hit in the knee from behind by a defender who left him injured. The fact was so mediatic that they made humor programs about it. Years later I have searched for that kick so I can show it to a girl. And it turns out that Ronaldo injured himself (Damn) how is that possible? lol I searched for parody videos and they don’t exist… That’s something that brought me to create this thread. Any comments? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Edit: I AM NOT CRAZY.

3 Likes

A typical “Mandela Effect”…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes