How to get results

I suggest you try this for a month
Than try your stack
What’s your goal?
What do you wanna achieve?

5 Likes

but its not permanent . MEF says hes fields are permanent , Maitraya say her fields are permanent too . Everyone i asked tells me thet getting great results from MEF . Do you know , used MEF and Maitraya ?

I used to use them but not anymore sapien has everything I need.
And what do you mean by not permanently
What do you want to achieve in life right now?

1 Like

maybe you need to try different tools?

you could try reading books related to your goals.

have you tried ego dissolution and the Point of No Return stack?

3 Likes

I am living a horrible life because i’m stupid . I failed at everything . I’m trying to increase my iq. I Also have a health condition that cant be fixed bu doctors . I was using MEF converter with my health subliminal , because MEF said on the converter field that this field will turn your subliminals into a morphic fields and it will give you rapid results . I used MEF iq booster , Maitraya iq field , Sapien genius field , Sapien permanent brain field , Sapien
nerve growth field . No results .

1 Like

do you know how to get results from morphic fields ? been listening for months got nothing .

What kind of fields are you listening if you don’t mind me asking? Is it targeted with physical or something else?

1 Like

i listened Maitraya iq field for all day for a month , no results. I listened MEF iq booster for hours everyday for 2.5 months , no results . I listened Sapien genius field, permanent brain field , nerve growth field , no results . I listened everything from MEF , none of his fields worked for me . Tried listening awake , no result, listening in sleep , no results. Drinking water before listening , no result , drinking water while listening , drinking water after listening , no results. Tried blockage removers , vibration raisers , energy blockages , boosters from all over the chanels i found , no result. NOTHING WORKS. I see people getting their results on their first day , here i am rotting while waiting for results .4 months and nothing changed .

Subconscious limit removal? Have you tried it

3 Likes

i listened that. Do i have to listen that for years ?

Yea if you could. Because everyday we showered by limitations. Don’t need to but if you own the tag. At least you can keep it with you forever

1 Like

So what , i listen for years and maybe i get results if i live to be 100 . God hates me.

Getting no results has nothing to do with God hating on you. All you need is to always stick to your playlist. Persistent with it. Don’t change the playlists. You said you listening to brain enhancement. Do you take learning lessons or read something? You also need to get nutritions to help with the field. Since it will create new connection in the brain. So eating healthy food is also important

5 Likes

I am studying and playing chess . I listened Maitraya iq field for all day for a month maybe 1.5 months . I listened MEF iq booster for 2.5 months . 1.5 months and 2.5 months , is this not persistent ? Sapien i tried it for 2 weeks or so . All with speakers. But before knowing what morphic fields are , i thought Sapien was a subliminal chanel and listened with earphones for months still got nothing . I think its pretty persistent .

Now try listening without headphones and loop it during the day. Don’t loop it when you resting. So

Give it 10 hour break and 10 hour of listening. And see what happens

1 Like

i am not using headphones . that was long time ago when i thought these were subliminals . For the last 4 months i been using speakers .

I see. Well I’m not too sure with brain stacks.

But maybe @Dr_Manhattan can help

2 Likes

i dont get results from any morphic field . I tried MEF’s fields , none of them worked .

listen bro listening to fields like that all day will actually make them work less, unless its specified and safe to use as neccesary, but brain related stuff you need to keep it low, 1-3 times a day each audio is enough, listen to Ego dissolution
Subconscious Limit removal
Energy blockage Removal

in that order before your playlist and meditate at least 20 mins everyday, control your ego(be disciplined), this is the best advice i can give you right now, but make sure you’re checking how many times its best to use each field and dont be mixing up so many creators… I would recommend putting up Sapien’s work on top then if he doesn’t have a morphic field for it, go ahead and find another channel.

Have a blessed one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

another thing i can tell you from my experience is, listen to the mental health album from Sapien medicine, throw mindfulness 2x, the all purpose anxiety removal 2x, Ojas refined and defined 2x, the internal alchemical crucible 1x

listen everyday for 2 weeks, dont use any other morphic field or subliminal or energy audio, i guarantee after 2 weeks you will see results with anything that you listen to, and dont ever forget those 3 audios i mentioned above in my first comment ^^

5 Likes