How to optimize a great first impression (E-meet with a large/known company CEO's)

So, our smaller, Swedish company, which is quite successful in what we do, is being bought up by a very known and big company in the US. We are talking almost Amazon-level in terms of monetary fame/power.

There will be a press release and everything regarding this merge next month.

Either way, our small team of 4 is having an E-meet with with their CEO’s and upper management to introduce ourselves.

I’m also terrible with cam-meets, I usually always do voice only because to me, cam to cam only distracts me. I can’t sense the energy of the person I’m interacting with in the same way I would in real life, and eye contact is never as intense / powerful via cam either.

To my question: What stack should I listen to? I’m planning on not listening to any audio at all until like 2 hours before the meet.

I’ve also experimented a lot with the Charisma and glamour armor and every single time, it works great the 3-4 first days of use, most intense the first day - then the intensity vastly decreases day by day, if I keep listening to it. Its not like that with Knigt/warrior though, that one I’ll do daily until the meeting.

These guys are all highly extroverted with a ton of energy. I’m introverted, yet i’m very comfortable being extroverted since I hold daily presentations and training sessions for larger companies/groups. But i’m not going to compete for being the loudest in the room.

I need a stack that will make my energy glow and my voice project charisma. A good first impression is important. I also need to be completely calm and secure with myself

Im thinking
Knight/warrior
Charisma and glamour
Oja marrowed x4 looped
Throat chakra
Blarney stone
Hand of glory
Spear of destiny
Unbreakable
Torus weaved respect

Not in that particular order. Ego diss+subcon dissolver first obviously

I’ll also meditate 30 minutes before the stack, or meditate fully to the knight/warrior audio

I also already have a naturally very deep (and seductive) voice, women I’ve met has always complimented it, and wanted me to send them “audio recordings” frequently

Any ideas/suggestions?

Edit* Also in preparation, I’ll play a lot of self love stacks the days before. As well as vibration rising/divine love.

4 Likes

Did I understand correctly that this meeting is a formality?

I mean the acquisition has already occurred yes?

I’m asking the goal here… For instance, if the goal was to offer and convince them to merge, that’s a different caliber than holding this meeting, which in this case would mean leaving the best impression possible

2 Likes

Correct. It’s a meet and greet and the merge is to 98% decided, however the contract hasn’t been signed yet, but is planned to be so on monday, the meet/greet is on tuesday.

Good call on that by the way, there’s definitely a difference in the two. However, I still want to make a very good first impression on this. But it’s not going to affect the decision of the merge.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Never really like this.
But ok, if the decision has been made, it should be good.

I think your stack is pretty great tbh, I can barely think of any other. Maybe high vibration, people can pick up on that easily. Oh and how about torus weaned respect?

I do recommend highly to switch that cam on though. And even take time to make the room lighting perfect, the angle of the webcam nice etc, in such a way that highlights your essence. Let them absorb your entire presence, give them more sensory input than the voice alone.

1 Like

Absolutely, I will use the cam. I will practice with my colleague the day before since I haven’t used cam for 10 years I think. It’s just been distracting to me. I always prefer face to face or voice, but it’s not an excuse, I’ll just have to learn to navigate it.

Great advice on room lightning and angle. I will most likely be standing up so my office desk will be raised, voice projection is much better when standing. But I’ll also probably have the cam slightly under/making me look taller? I’m not an expert at this though.

I have a very fit and strong physical body, so standing up straight, showing broad shoulders and a strong chest will probably help too, but I don’t want to overdo that, just a slim suit or something of the sort.

The vibration risings will probably be done days before, purely vibration rising audios and self love. I don’t want to over-audio, so I can maximize the effect of the ones I listed. Perhaps one listen to VoC or VoDL, but that’s it.

1 Like

Absolutely correct. I learned this years ago from a singing teacher.

I think you can. I remember first impressions are done in like zero point seconds by the subconscious mind, so the better the first second, the better the whole meeting will go

It looks like the meeting will go very smoothly :sunglasses:

1 Like

What ever else you are using, start looping the “Attract More Love Into Your Life.mp3” from Patreon daily – and especially in the background of every call with your bosses and managers.
Loop it from a separate device than on which the Zoom call is on.
This strategy has always worked out for me :smiley:

Independant of that, I believe everyone should use this audio daily for everything. It is one of the most powerful luck and manifestation fields out there.
Unexpected Gifts would also be a nice daily addition.

7 Likes

Interesting - I was thinking of looping plasma flower on my phone, but you think your idea is better? I will trust you on it

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Imo ojas is better than ojas marrowed for this occasion, 1-2 times.

Put on a shielding item, it will help with feeling too connected/ it bothering you.
I think unbreakable in the morning, torus w respect is probably enough.

Since the company is already being bought, it’s a done deal, you don’t have as much at stake. they will probably call with an agenda.
I would try and approach it from the other side, focusing on them rather than myself. Of course do the reasonable things to make a good impression, but you gain more from being observant and focusing on them Vs being too focused on yourself :)

4 Likes

Yes, but i’ll also be introducing myself, but I know what you mean - I’ve read how to make friends&influence people :slight_smile:

Why is ojas better than ojas marrowed? Marrowed makes me glow more

Lol I haven’t

Then use marrowed 🤷
Marrowed is more physical, it’s is concentrated to some areas as per description, like bone marrow :)

1 Like

I did not know, thanks for the info. I’ll experiment more with regular Ojas, that got me curious

1 Like

Is the patreon one the exact same as this in terms of effect etc?

If you could loop something during the meeting, i’d loop the welcomed!

1 Like

It should be the same.

1 Like

Would you recommend I don’t listen to anything at all now during the first part of the day? (its 8am now, meet and greet is 4pm) until like 3 hours before for maximum effect? Or should i do like a stack of self love/vibration rising in the morning?

Also, having a hard time deciding on looping plasma flower, the welcomed or your suggestion (attract more love) on my phone during!

Also, almost forgot, definitely adding this badboy in, looping 4-5 times. Going full confidence for first impression. Flight to Fight - #192 by Baki

Holy shit that went better than expected. When i came in to the e-meeting only a girl was there, when I said hi she jumped back and then stared at me like with a head in a deerlight stare, then apologized and started giggling and said hi back.

The management team all came there, about 8 people, everyone introduced themselves, I kept my introduction short as I’m fairly private, but they couldnt stop asking me questions, wanted to invite me to the US to try X restaurant there or X restaurant there, and one lady even said well my daughter is 27 and unmarried, when I said i was single. The spotlight was definitely on me and I didn’t even try, but eveything that came out of my mouth seemed so interesting to them, even if it really wasn’t interesting.

I could say that I like to meditate or like to cook and they would spend 10 minutes on each topic, barely giving room for the rest of my colleagues to introduce themselves, which felt a bit awkward.

I could sense their vibes, they were real hotshots, it felt like a meeting with elon musk&co

Not going to out too much but that company was founded by NASA 1980, so yeah they’re big.

For anyone who wonders and wants a similar experience on a big meet:

The day before: Run pure self love and vibration rising.

This morning I ran

Quasi kinetic
Mana circuits
Essence of mantras x2
5 elements balanced x4
30 minutes of bell rock sedona
Pure magnetic heart coherence x4 (no need to ground with that at the end)

Lunch i did the negentropic series, then 2.5 hours before the meet I did

SLD
Ego diss
Torus weaved respect x2
Unbreakable x1
Blarney stone x2
Marrowed oja x2
Fight - Flight x2
Oja x1
Knight/warrior mindset x1
Armor of light and glory x1
Charisma and glamour x1
Amygdala and fear release x1 (i wasnt too worried but slightly nervous about introducing myself, us swedes are so cold, private and inwards compared to americans so it’s not usual for us to talk so openly about ourselves or our private lives, which we had to do)
All purpose anxiety x1

I felt like I was above every single one of them, even if my salary isnt one tenth of theirs most likely. And they felt that I was above them too. That sounds wrong, but it’s the feeling like, when you can tell they are nervous or intrigued by you, but you aren’t the slightest nervous nor particularly intrigued by any of them.

So instead of “above” maybe just, higher vibration than all of them. I could feel their genuine respect for me, similar to how I feel that genuine respect for @PatronSaintBiceps and @SammyG that is sort of unexplainable - it’s just there by default.

Also, i looped The welcomed 2hours non stop in the room before the meeting, 15 minutes in to the meeting i looped Attract more love in your life as @JAAJ suggested.

I strongly recommend my setup for anyone who wants to experience pure success in a meeting with important people.

As you can tell it’s based around pure confidence, charisma and respect. If i’m charismatic and have a torus weaved respect yet am anxious with a weak voice- it just doesn’t make sense and feels off for everyone involved, that why i was dead set on having 0 anxiety so I could project my voice with pure confidence - which I did

Genuine confidence instill trust and competence - which was my goal there, and I achieved that.

17 Likes

Aww man haha thank you for this my brother, that’s really kind of you :)

I respect you whole heatedly too. :pray: :)

4 Likes

this reminds me of video games when you buffing your character before facing an important boss :grin: I’m glad everything went well bro. And thanks for sharing your stack, I think it could help me, I also have to present projects from time to time to clients or my superiors and sometimes I feel that I could have done better or I didn’t defend my ideas correctly at the time.

By the way, a suggestion that I think you could add is the Emerald field. They say that its properties help you in business meetings and to be more eloquent, I found out about that recently and I still haven’t experimented with it enough.

2 Likes