I definitely have covid-19

hi , did you already take the sapien medicine vaccine?

5 Likes

Good luck man you got this :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

Take care, get well soon.

7 Likes

Get well soon! Sapien Med’s got you covered!

8 Likes

Wish u fast recovery bro, u can add blood purifier from Gumroad and pleurisy one, belly and lung pranayama.

6 Likes

I posted studies on natto, coffee and bromelain. I know the natto and broamelain studies show how those two block the spike protein from attaching to the ACE2 receptor. Natto is available at most Korean and Japanese markets, while bromelain can be found at a better vitamin store or a Whole Foods or whatever is the equivalent of that store in your market.

5 Likes

Oh and you already have it but make sure to keep listening to tonic n°31 :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You are definitely healed master gnostic senpai!

6 Likes

Hang in there. Everyone’s recommendations seem excellent for an extended playlist.

In addition to virus destroyer, pleurisy and the original bacteria destroyer looped for over an hour (or until relief - I would keep pleurisy going all night, at my worst) helped me most when I had your symptoms, late last year before the many new fields for heart and lungs were available.

More recently, I tried breath of the belly with hyperbaric oxygen when my lungs felt tight, and it made a noticeable difference after a few repeats.

Lymphatic effusion would be great to add to help clear out bacteria and toxins, protect from inflammation and allow healing. Really important field and often forgotten.

Get sun on the back of your head, if it’s sunny out, at least ten minutes per day.

Diet recommendations would be the usual of upping hydration and upping vitamin C, garlic, and onion, and other anti inflammatory foods.

Ginger tea helps with inflammation also, kills many infections and improves blood circulation. I would consistently drink a cup, a few times a day. Fresh is best but boxed tea will still work.

Try plasma infrared drink charger before any liquids to give a boost. I usually had set it up between all my water and prepared teas or soups, etc so I could charge them at once and save energy during extreme fatigue.

8 Likes

Intending on your full recovery.

You are strong. I believe in your victory. :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

yoo feel better soon @Gnosticmedic27 :white_heart:
kidney and adrenal, old and new version legit saved me… see if these help! Also for some reason fungus destroyer helped me after 5 hours of not being able to catch my breath! So throw that one in! And I personally prefer corona field much much more than virus disruptor so maybe this can help you too! You’ll be good! :):mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

i had covid in july and my best advice would be to play virus disruption 24/7, believe me, overnight may not be enough. i got through ti relatively well with fields, hope you will too :pray:t3:

oh yes! same here

9 Likes

wow Yeah I read up later on it and found out it was a thing! Fungal infections are actually a thing with covid! Reminds me how the Bacteria Apocalypse can be an all-round option for this! I still have some persistent symptoms but only because I don’t play fields like Pleurisy as much anymore!

thats why I prefer corona field:) when looped it is actually a bit overwhelming so I supplemented with immune supercharger in between, and it took a few loops from there on :)

8 Likes

Hello @Gnosticmedic27 !!

Maybe these audios can help you heal quickly.

• Infrared and plasma drink charger
  • Advanced healing and 25 millivolts -50 millivolts
  • the air revitalizer

I wish you a quick recovery :pray: !!!

6 Likes

Use the DNA repair audio! Viruses inject portions of themselves into your genes

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your love, support, and suggestions everyone! :pray:

12 Likes

Hey @Gnosticmedic27, wishing you a fast recovery and sending healing your way.

As many people pointed out, loop the Virus disruption 2.0. I struggled with a bad flu and extreme fatigue since almost two weeks ago. Went to a clinic and got tested for covid and it came negative, the doctor put me on antibiotics, but the thing I felt truly helped was looping the virus disruption audio. I looped 3 hours during night and the same during day and now a can say I feel Im truly recovering.

Know that you will heal, if you didn’t already add vitamin D and C as well.

:hugs:

11 Likes

Oh what… :(
Get fully well very soon buddy!! :green_heart: :muscle: :sun_with_face: Sending you wishes of healing :pray:
Use the fields, you got so many great recommendations here and so the Captain has you covered. Also try to relax a little because it must be very anxiety provoking, given your profession. But I had it too and, before even knowing Sapien Med, I recovered without anything and fully in just two weeks, so these cases do exist too :+1:

11 Likes

If you have vitamin d3 take A LOT! Zinc with tonic water Indian tonic water
And glutathione field

7 Likes

Get well soon brother :pray:t3:

8 Likes