I need to get this off my chest

You freaked out man, or maybe I didn’t understand what it said, when I go to my doctor I trust him, instead of taking medication I listen to audio or I keep an image, no one forces me, I trust the captain,
And if you offer me a contract, 1000000 million dollars in the company, I’m willing to loop your lucky audios every night, I’m going to lose my job and I’m grateful
I hope I understood everything

1 Like

I think that you are not alone, that around you, you have people who want to pollute this forum, and even more, I would be the captain I would transfer your words

1 Like

Amen…to all of it. I’m comfortable enough based on my experience and validation from my guides as well to lay my life down without any hesitation on the fact that there is nothing but good in Captain and his work. I’ve been transformed inside and out, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically in a huge way for the better since 2017.

Seems to me that other forum is planting ridiculous seeds in people’s minds. The timing is too perfect. Been a few of these people coming forward lately. And I saw it coming a mile away after that particular person started talking on that forum.

13 Likes

I was reading your initial post and the first thing I think is that this has nothing to do with the captain, then I understand that you have some self-deserving problem, you had easy success and you feel guilty because you think you don’t deserve it, you believe in the most deep down that you do not deserve good fortune and that things and success are only achieved with hard work and very slowly, that is a typical and limiting belief of society, we have been taught that from generation to generation, most people think that that is the correct way to achieve things and they have adopted it as a principle, when things go very well in an unexpected and easy way it results in cognitive dissonance.

you think that something must be wrong some hidden trick there must be, “things can’t be that easy, life must be hard” you may think… but that’s just a generalized belief, a prejudice. Things don’t have to be like this, you can decide how you want to see life and how you see yourself.

You have to consider that perhaps you are more than what you have been led to believe that you are, that you deserve the best things in this life because despite everything you are a divine being in a human body, you are a fragment of God / The source a co-creator of perfection, even if you don’t want to believe it.

Everything being perfect and easy for you should be normal, but due to certain experiences and circumstances in life, we forget who we are and limit our potential. When you recognize what you really are, you know that all the success and good fortune that come to you is well deserved, you should not feel guilty for being blessed, like a baby should not feel guilty for receiving the love of her parents.

11 Likes

What do you mean? Are you agreeing with my standpoint or not agreeing?

I was thinking about the same.

Deep trauma + Low self esteem → Distorted perception and projection

…and my recommendation in such cases is always the same:

JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍

7 Likes

@yazan
I also recommend this to you if you are still open to fields at all and are able to get your hands on this:

This field can help with mental illnesses. Read the description all the way through. You deserve to get better.

7 Likes

You again i’ve said so you are just here to give us troubles

4 Likes

The fact that you are saying this on Sapien’s forum means that you implicitly trust him not to harm you even though you essentially called him out for making your father rich. So you obviously think he is a good guy.

The universe is telling you the deception comes from within, and you must elevate your own vibration to be worthy of the gifts you wish to receive.

21 Likes

I don’t know what’s fucking happening. I think I am going crazy. I am just really fucking wrong. My perceptions of reality just keep changing.

5 Likes

There are some big energies integrating in the universe right now. Just go with it. Observe.

5 Likes

That was a wonderful comment

5 Likes

@yazan I don’t mean to bash you but I think you need to go within take time off the internet and reflect on whats going on inside cause I’ll let you know right now nothing externally from you is the cause of what your experiencing and I hope after self reflecting you apologize to captain cause he truly is helping us and the collective in countless ways and he doesn’t deserve to be bashed for doing good. I am only saying this cause I truly respect & love captain nemo for all he has done for me and others.
This tarot card would be perfect in your situation not many people like to go through this but I guarantee you will come out stronger happier and gain a new found clarity.

2 Likes

It’s a Captain field, but…

4 Likes

no i don’t agree with you, i think you’re wrong, and you need help, and i can’t help you. I don’t even think you’re saying that out of spite, work with your father, see people, play sports, if you can, I have too many problems to help you, the only thing I can tell you is sapien medicine has helped me a lot,
now I will no longer answer you; read books it will do you good, I don’t know, I think you’re a lot in your head, I don’t know if what I’m writing is well translated, but I think you can’t say what you say,

1 Like

Did you not get concrete results with the audio?

He’s blooming flowers
But all you’re doing is spraying pest on him.
Since it’s rain that blooms about flowers, not the thunder nor its storms,
I politely request that you take down this post and apologize to him,
in ode to your service to humanity ofc

1 Like

I think you’re right in the sense that you shouldn’t blindly trust anyone. That can lead to all sorts of trouble. But that’s common sense.

But understand this here is not blind trust. Some people know him for 10+ years and use fields for more than that. Surely if there’s some kind of mastermind plan implemented, it would be fairly obvious by now.

I think that’s understandable. Audios shouldn’t be the definition of your life really, it should be your choices. There’s indeed wisdom in what you said.

No. This is done for the sake of you only. As mentioned above, it is your choice.

Discernment. If you want people to join you, you’d better have glaringly obvious evidence first.

Yes this is logically sound. Until you see proof. Which might never happen because there’s no scientific measurement for intention afaik. What would you do then?

2 Likes

You always have the right to choose, those who are willing to believe may be the miracles that prove it, everyone is different and unique

1 Like

But nice2knowU
This isnt some hypothetical thing
This dude over here is literally asserting this nonsense on Dream.

I always use my phone to type on here. Today I did not, chose some laptop. Anyways. I didnt realize that the amount of views to on a topic could sometimes be like 50k.

50k is just one example
Imagine 50k reading this,
With some actually believing what this fool is proclaiming on Dream. Ridiculous
That too in the name of humanity?
Its like the fools who proclaim terrorism in the name of God

It’s twisted.

I swear if I had some magical thing that could prove to everyone in the world what’s up with the entire Sapient Universe…

Hmm maybe one day

3 Likes