I think I’ve been cursed

Question… I could have sworn through one of these suggestions that there was one resource that mentioned it would make me uninteresting as a target for negative entities/negative intent… either that, or through clicking on one of these I came across it. I’ve scrolled through each one of your suggestions numerous times… I can’t find it now :thinking:. Does anyone know what I’m referring to?

1 Like

Cloak of the shadow? Idk

2 Likes

Congratulations!

You know i dont know how i remembered this old but classic song/poem? Its been a few years since i played it.

I remember at some point years ago, i had to drive from one end of the city to the other and traffic always caught me at around 1:30pm, normally i had music to play but one day i didnt have my ipod with me so i had to listen to the radio and it was that time, the song was played and the Radio guy said something like “here is our song as usual played daily at this time” and it was this song, ive always loved it, the words and singing it to the top of my lungs give me such a rush or reassurance and joy i cant describe.

So if you dont know it, i strongly recommend it and memorize the chorus, its all you need. Let the words wash over you and fill you with hope.

If you are here, then you have your lot too. There is for everyone. Dont let anyone take it away from you. Ever.

For months, i would be so excited looking forward to that time of the day and put the radio instead and sing it until my throat hurt. It was awesome.

I will play it daily again too :)

(I sing I instead of YOU in the chorus)

"Desiderata. Desiderata. Desiderata.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender,
Be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others -
Even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons - they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter,
For always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

I AM a child of the universe.
No less than the trees and the stars, I have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to ME,
No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career -
However humble, it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs,
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is.
Many persons strive for high ideals,
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself.
Especially do not feign affection, neither be cynical about love.
For in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
It is as perenial as the grass.
Take kindly the council of the years,
Gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune,
But do not distress yourself with imaginings -
Many fears are borne of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

I AM a child of the universe.
No less than the trees and the stars, I have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to ME
No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
Keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be careful. Strive to be happy"

This is just the beginning! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Oh, this is so special. Thank you for sharing, Lunamoon! I’m surprised I’ve never heard of this poem/song until now. I know a few people I have to share this with :relaxed: this is on par with the Invictus poem, beautiful.

I have been repeating “I have a right to be here” in my mind, it’s a sweet feeling.

I’ve had an uncomfortable development as commented below and am definitely going to use grounding audios today keep listening to this poem.

2 Likes

Okay… weird development.

I looped the stack overnight and woke up today I felt pretty clear on the outside but I was strangely aware of an energetic boil within. It was gross. Felt like a pimple on the inside. I called AA Michael and after it “popped” realized it was full of critter-y entities, I prayed for their containment and removal… nasty, but once the bulk was removed I had a sense that a part of me was somewhere it was not supposed to be.

Like this part was brought into an entity space. The fact it was there reminded me of someone I thought I had completely cut myself ties from :face_with_thermometer:

Just a few years ago I was sick and couldn’t leave family’s home, was super ill and couldn’t work. I started using an app that had people talking about a variety of subjects. A guy pinged me and struck up a conversation. He invited me to join his group…. I was super shielded back then and hesitant. He spent days conversing with me until I decided to check it out because I needed company. Later, he told me I was so protected he had to take his time otherwise I would have run :red_square:

Anyways, he would astrally travel and take us on his astral travels. He also would enter our sleep spaces which I did not approve of and fought to push him out.

Over the course of time I realized this guy portrayed such a clean face (maybe a cloak of some kind), but was obsessed with power and was taking us deeper and deeper into dark spaces. I remember having only visions of entities and darkness. I saw him clearly one day. I warned a few others and after I moved, I cut ties. It took me months to remove him from every iota of my field. He took it upon himself to infiltrate all of my space. For a bit his energy would pop back up again or I would feel a part of myself off traveling on an astral “ship” that I did not agree to. I cut ties and removed any vows, I thought that was done with.

But this morning I realized this part of me feeling like it was stuck in the entity nest and his energy written all over it. Just a few weeks ago I had someone who associated with him send me a message on another platform wondering how I was doing. I removed her from my list and made my profile private. I’ve since deleted the app I met him on. Now I recall when I visited the app to totally delete it, my profile gave off a strong negative impression, maybe it was a hex?

:woozy_face:

1 Like

Thank you for that! I searched that in the forums, its the Psychic Mental Shielding that noname shared.

Ouh. Yeah, that was rough for me too, I also came across it. You’re on to something, keep going! :muscle: :muscle: :confetti_ball:
Glad you’re starting to feel better!

FYI (not saying you need it), there is also an invisibility cloak shield on Patreon

1 Like

Keep going with the shielding and the clearing. Whatever was might ‘pop up’ again for a bit due to noticing the shifts. Stand your ground and ignore them, don’t react. (grounding, maybe also Detachment / Ego Dissolution if necessary or just feel good stuff, like Luna said)

1 Like

This is good. And I’ll use the feel good stuff to not let my mind get lost in it all. Thanks :pray:

Yeah while it hurts to find, it’s relieving to discover! It feels good to start to feel better. You’re right. It is popping up. There’s a fight going on and it’s disorienting/murky/feels gross…… but, there’s now a fight. And I feel more energized, and there are improvements in how capable I am feeling.

These audios are godsent and I don’t know if Captain ever finds his way here but if so — thank you. :pray: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

there’s a new field that addresses ur problem. Under new releases I forgot the name (it was released ytd i think)

1 Like

You need this Shielding 3.0 Loop this audio 24/7. Better you get this field fast before Sapien Shop closed down. Don’t forget to apply discount code when you purchase this field.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you :pray: Now I will have to save some money… or maybe this will give me the energy I need to reach out to old clients and try again. I hate that I had to stop my work due to feeling burnt out.

Thank you for sharing this

1 Like

Oh no, closed down? Why is it closing?

Ok you might mention my comments are growing in vibrancy. This is how I am feeling now. I took work off today since I was deep in the trenches. I thought, one, there was no way I could go back to that environment, I actually felt queasy considering it, and two, no way I could expose these children to the nastiness that was purging from me. They would be safe, but I was not capable of managing so many little bodies while I tried to manage me.

So today I had a woman who has been trying to find a way for me to leave my situation reach out to me again to urge me to apply. I wouldn’t be leaving the work place entirely, with this position, but I would be completely out of the program. The only issue with that is that I have to bear 2.5 more months in this work environment. I don’t know if I can do that.

But, I applied and I applied to that other position I came across yesterday. All of the murky sensations went away after I submitted this resume.

Today was actually a really good day. The first truly good day I’ve had in at least a year. Once I got outside, I actually could focus on the beauty around me. I picked strawberries in the garden and made a strawberry smoothie and could actually enjoy the taste. I listened to that poem on repeat, what a nice thing to hear and remember.

I tried to replace my bike brakes and wasn’t afflicted with any energies — in fact right as I hit an issue trying to replace the brake pads, our newer, more stable roommate came home and gave me exactly what I needed then later came back to replace them for me. We sat and chatted for a while which was really nice.

The ice cream truck came right up to our driveway as I was attempting the brake pad and I had just enough to buy an ice cream… my bank account is just about down to pennies now but I felt enough flow to go for it anyways. I ate the ice cream in the garage and was so present that I automatically paused to enjoy the flavor.

I can’t remember the last time I had a day of flow that felt like things were happening with ease.

I am so grateful and will keep on applying all of these suggestions. I will keep the stacks on loop tonight at bedtime and I’m considering taking tomorrow off too.

4 Likes

they feed off the energy of your feelings of fear and sufference, that’s why they wanted to keep you blocked and not able to action to take your life in your hands. As soon as you made that extra effort and submitted that resume that can change your life and your mood to happiness , they gave up.

I agree with the user above that recommended Shielding 3.0 , it is the most effective shield that i know of.

3 Likes

Sapienshop will be closing

1 Like

Oh, shoot. Thanks for sharing this with me. I’ve got to get that shield somehow.

Funny thing, I was listening to Ozymandias poem yesterday and this got recommended. Good poem to lift the mood

1 Like

There are other premium shields available which work in different ways:

The Empathic Smart Armor

The Shield of Compassion

1 Like