Immune System Supercharger (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Immune System Supercharger

What this does is attempt to directly strengthen, renew and create new immune system cells T-cells, B-cells and NK cells with PDGF, and also monocytes, macrophages and neutrophils, Also keep in mind, some viruses, use a stronger immune system response to work against you. Also be wary if you have autoimmune diseases. (this may enhance that response) This is energetically programmed audio and you should not use more that 3 times a day. (then every other week)

Check out our teespring store!

15 Likes

surprised this audio doesn’t have a thread of it’s own, I was guided to listen in again about 3 weeks ago and quite happy I listened to that voice.

hopefully others would do the same :)

15 Likes

So, it’s safe to use 3 times in a row, right? Then the next week, right?
Thank you, Captain, for this and thank you Zen for this thread!

3x a day (in a row or spread throughout your day) for 1 week than skip the following week then a week later you can listen again.

3 Likes

The description says “every other week,” which would make it “the week after next week.”

1 Like

Sweet God, now this is a powerful Field!
English is not my first language, so yeah …
Many Thanks @Zen and @WellBeing !

4 Likes

Made the mistake of using this and it made things worse post covid…can I use autoimmune to help with inflammation? Or should I wait a few weeks/ months?

Please give us more about what you’re asking. I’m not understanding you here.

I had Covid and recovered. Post recovery I wanted to boost my immune system so I don’t get it again, but Covid causes massive inflammation from the immune system response. My body responded negatively so shortly after listening I used the energy body aura cleanse to remove it. I think the autoimmune field could help regulate my immune system but I’m not sure how long to wait since it looks like this field lasts for a few weeks (even though I “erased” it still want to be careful)

Thank you for explaining. I’m going to take your explanation out of order.

Yay! Congratulations.

Have you used Restoration From the Long Haul to help with that inflammation?

Understandable. Since using the Immune System Supercharger hasn’t been a good experience for you, I would take a different approach and use Newly released: Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (Morphic/Energetic Programmed audio) for that intention.

“A few weeks”? I thought this field lasts for 1 week?

If I’m correct (going by Zen’s reply above), if you wanted to be extra, extra careful, you could wait 1 week from the time you had originally played this field and then try your autoimmune field (although I would think that would have the opposite effect of what you’re wanting).

2 Likes

Thank you! This virus has been a chronic issue for me so I’ve used virus disruptor, restoration and a million other things. Looking forward to seeing how the autoimmune works out for me :)

2 Likes

@SoulStar33

1 Like

Thanks, Bro, i use every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

So
a) (3/day * 1 week) every other week
Or
b) 3/day every other week
(which the description seems to indicate)
?

1 Like

Yeap

2 Likes

Why this audio is not in patreon anymore ?

1 Like

to be uploaded on yt in the near future.