Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance

Ok. Hope it works for you.

1 Like

They really are! I have the highest regard for the mind program series, as well as Ugnisis contributed ideas.

8 Likes

yes it is. Itā€™s a special creation, closer to me.

I might have(not sure) taken the inspiration from Dr. Stone Polarity therapy. Actually I had the idea of having one nft for holistic polarity therapy. this nft description pictures seem to be represent the same drawings.

Congratulation Desiree for this creation!

5 Likes

This NFT ā€” the inner temple; you can really only speak of it when you have experienced it; a special creation indeed. I have shifted into wearing the mandala all the time recently and the difference is crazy.

For those with the Inner Temple; Try pairing the Inner Armor Shield with the Inner Temple; report back on your experiences :relieved:

As well as those with The Magnetic trifecta of the Superior Mind and Lucrative Attraction and of course ā€” this Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic resonance

the new being of power has also joined the magnetic bandwidth :)

4 Likes

Just wanted to add Parad Energies.

1 Like

Wow. Oh yeah. I used to loop this field non-stop. Definitely on the top list.

1 Like

That sounds awesome. :slight_smile: One question, though - it says it works to remove curses and spellwork - but this only applies to negative spellwork, right? Not positive spells one might be doing for oneself or others.

2 Likes

Feel free to cast your own stuff on yourself of course!

2 Likes

Thanks, just purchased it and am listening to it and WOW. :smiley: Iā€™m impressed.

1 Like

Just finished my daily listens myself and Whew!! Itā€™s giving me all the precautions

Yes, itā€™s an impressive field!! :)))

Tell us more :)

I have these little ā€œholesā€, voids perhaps, in my internal being after years of attacks and abuse, and this is filling them right up so that soon no negativity will be able to seep in, thatā€™s what it feels like. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

specializes in hooks, holes, and astral dampening practices :))))

very glad to know itā€™s helping you

:pray:

7 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

These layers of protection are exceptionally strong and therefore, need a strong base to withstand them. The field raises the internal level of beingness into an Omni state of being; with omnipotence invoked into the internal system (omni-states)

that was the submission :)

truth is; everything is done into smoothness and optimal flow and balance ; sublime, catches the very hidden layers of you.

10 Likes

Thank you and Dreamweaver for this wonderful gift. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Youā€™re more than welcome! :heart: :pray:

@Captain_Nemo Thank you from me again for this :)

8 Likes

I listened to it yesterday (several loops) and donā€™t feel anything ā€¦

Yes ā€” the shield feels ā€œsublimeā€ and targets the hidden areas that one has forgotten it ever needed any shielding. The shielding is also very smooth in nature and ā€œput togetherā€ really well

All of these factors will not make it aggressive in feeling, but incredibly intelligent in ā€œfunctionā€

which is, indeed, more important; to know it is functioning as described and more.

By the way ā€” the shield works on shielding you off reality itself. Youā€™d feel disconnected from any negative energies in ā€œrealityā€. Thatā€™s also another reason for the feeling possibly not being as intense. It just shifts you to its own reality.

12 Likes

give yourself a proper time till actually noticing something, it might worth be patience, each of us has different ways to connect and feel the fields.

3 Likes

Building off what @WasheYoursSins said I like to give fields a month before I kind of write in my personal diary of what Iā€™ve experienced. While youā€™re going through your life youā€™ll have these moments where you do a double take- something is different than before. And you get hints about what field is doing what, Iā€™ve found with stronger connections to my own intuition that has become more efficient

7 Likes