Inspirational quotes

Stress is a feeling of uncertainty that you believe in

5 Likes

“There’s no orchestra conductor in the world who would be able to replicate the melody of Ferrari
12-cylinders,”

Herbert von Karajan, the great head of orchestra

“You only receive what you have the courage to ask for”

9 Likes

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons .”

― Jim Rohn

7 Likes

“if we could all stop pretending we are whole and instead embrace our constant becoming, perhaps we could begin to love the process of growth and change, rather than anxiously awaiting the final form.”
—unknown

6 Likes

Inspired by The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials. A Pinterest vision board here

1 Like

“There was a student… just the other day… who said that my problem, if one’s nature is a problem, rather than just problematic, is that I see things in terms of victory or death, and not just victory but total victory. And it’s true: I always have. It’s either victory, or don’t bother.
[…]
I want unlimited things. I want everything. A real love. A real house. A real thing to do… every day. I’d rather die if I don’t get it.”

1 Like

“I’ve lived many times longer than your entire civilization, and I’ve never seen such delicious irony.”

– Jacqueline Natla

grafik

3 Likes

“He who is only an athlete is too crude, too vulgar, too much a savage. He who is a scholar only is too soft, to effeminate. The ideal citizen is the scholar athlete, the man of thought and the man of action.”

→ Plato

7 Likes

Loving a lost poet with the sword is like being in love with death. Imagine choosing life over more breath. Such is the confusion/love of attachment to the shallow truth. It often has the essence of god but the end is crude…

“Life’s more fun in the deep end.”

-Friskies Commercial

4 Likes

“The person who goes to the gym every single day regardless of how they feel will always beat the person who goes to the gym when they feel like going to the gym.”

“The person who is proactively manifesting every single day regardless of how they feel will always beat the person who is manifesting when they feel like doing so.” – JAAJ

“The person who is working with their NFTs every single day regardless of how they feel will always beat the person who is working with their NFTs when they feel like doing so.” – JAAJ

4 Likes

"Whether this incarnation was overall worth it?

That will be decided at the end.

But since you are still here, it is up to you to make it so."

– JAAJ

2 Likes

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

2 Likes

Wait where is that quote from ? Ive recently read that.

The thought of today’s daily stoic piece

5 Likes

“There is nothing wrong with being wrong”

This better not to happen during trading and investing :laughing:

4 Likes

Depends on what it teaches you ;)

3 Likes

frenchgirls

1 Like

7 Likes