Introducing the Secret Garden Portal Etsy Shop 2

Hi Everyone!

I have some charged items I’m selling on Etsy which will charge food and/or drink with the benefits of the field.

Here’s the link to the shop: jensgardenparty.etsy.com

Here’s the original link :)

and please look out for the monthly draw to win a FREE Key to The Garden at the very end of this month.

I had a lot of fun shopping for the items and I hope you like them too :) I will be adding more in the future but these will get things started. Please PM me with questions you may have I will be happy to discuss there

43 Likes

Awesome
good luck Jen!

27 Likes

Thank you Captain!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes

Have you considered using the item creation on quartz and/or selenite which are known for their amplification and purification properties already?

2 Likes

Something to think about :)

1 Like

Lovely idea!

3 Likes

Lovely! Good luck @Jen :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thank you @Starlight :star2::purple_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

What a beautiful offering! All the best, @Jen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awee sew kewt!! I love the selection of ítems Ma’am

I wish you lots of sales and success!! :purple_heart:🪴

all the best hun!

And i hope we are not here all wishing you well buy buyiiiing :sweat_smile:

It is really difficult to get things delivered to Mexico, like sometimes they arrive, sometimes they don’t :sweat_smile:

But i will take my chance with you, the first payment at my new job :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edit: we decided to go for the Key, i thing thats a great option with more variety to use. Keep that in mind if you want to order!!

4 Likes

Good luck Jen! :crossed_fingers:t5::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Good Luck @Jen :+1:

1 Like

Very interesting this nft for food and for
purify your garden :star_struck:!! congratulations to those who contributed to its achievement!!!

If I understood correctly the objects that you sell on the site are imbued with the energy of this “secret garden portal” NFT, is that right?

What is the key to the garden used for ?

1 Like

It’s the same as all the other items just smaller and more portable :)

You just tell it to charge things works within 10ft

1 Like

This is awesome :heartbeat:!!! I am very interested in all the energy fields that purify and improve the quality of food :star_struck:.

Having a key would be very practical for transport and above all durability :grin:.

Can we choose the diffusion diameter? 10 feet is equal to 3 meters.

For example, I will use it in a garden that is a little larger to impregnate the soil, vegetables and fruits.

1 Like

That’s the diameter for items but you can always move it around a couple times if it’s a garden :) I’ve noticed plants are a fan

2 Likes

Hi if the field is exclusive to the NFT & there are only very few NFTs, how can the field be placed in these items?

Can someone tell me how this works please, I’m not sure I understand fully

1 Like

This NFT has item maker function such that items aren’t bound to NFT ownership. Same as The Shield of Caliburn NFT

2 Likes

The items have the ability to charge food and water but they don’t have all the functions of the full NFT

For instance the full NFT can make items and includes an audio

:green_heart:

4 Likes