JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

It can be a sign of the ā€œold youā€ with its self-sabotage behaviors, fighting the ā€œnew youā€ that is liberated from this.

The key is to continue pushing through this ā€œterror phaseā€ for the new reality until your subconscious mind accepts the new reality as the dominant one.

9 Likes

To chime in here from my perspective, experience and knowledge, and more so from a ā€˜medicalā€™ point of view. The side effects you describe are very such of an unbalanced (high) serotonin signaling and receptor stimulation (especially those of HT2a, HT2c and HT3). Same as those that the majority of people experience when starting antidepressants (notably those of the SSRI family). The amygdala field is very powerful (also noted from my personal experience with it, as I kind of had similar sides as yours after having done a special stack - 2x3 - with it for a set time). This field does work on the HT receptors in the amygdala and probably other related brain areas - altering their current pathways and restoring their ā€˜naturalā€™ functioning. So there is a change in this nerve transmitter signaling happening, for the good. But if your nerve pathways are already unbalanced or if you are a person that is strongly affected by HT signaling changes, the changed/restored/improved HT receptor signaling that this field is creating could be affecting you more than usual and giving you those side effects.
Will it help? Yes, for sure! But I canā€™t promise it will be an easy ride. No great and big changes in life, especially those within us, are easy and is a path one must embark on with ultimate understanding and patienceā€¦and a great dose of self love!

I would recommend in your case to use it very slow for a start. Maybe even only a part of it (3-5min), only once daily and build it up from there. And defo run the All Purpose Anxiety after as already recommended above, and the Internal Alchemical Crucible. This last one Iā€™ve personally found a great addition and help to always run after the Amygdala field.
Stay strong and try working as much as possible on the Traumas as already made very clear by master @JAAJ , as those will otherwise always be sandbags in your life not letting the air ballon in you take off!

Take care

17 Likes

@JAAJ is awesome !!

Still listening almost daily, even the stack is long. My body changes started hapenning again (physical manifestations), im calmer, more relaxed, happier

Feels like everything works better.

I noticed when working on physical manifestations, it works better when not listening daily + this :dart:

Thanks @JAAJ :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback! :pray: :hugs: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @King_A !

I would say the biggest changes I notice are from this stack. The physical couldnt come when I wasnt loving myself.

I added ojas, charisma and rainmaker on the end

4 Likes

Updated the paid stack with the new Point of No Return field:

For all updates please always see the very first post. Thanks.

12 Likes

How come you choose this audio over Vibration of Divine Love?

3 Likes

It includes Ego Dissolution.

5 Likes

Oh so we listen to this daily love stack right after the PONR stack in the same day? I thought I had to listen to PONR alone for like a month and then the daily love stack alone the next month haha :sweat_smile:.

Is it possible to listen to this daily love stack overnight (if I donā€™t find time during the day for more than 1 loops) or would that be overdoing it?

I recommend you combine both together. PONR + Self Love Stack afterwards.

If it does not disturb your deep sleep phases, then yes.
Otherwise the deep regenerating sleep is more important.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great news, Iā€™m quite impatient (hopefully I can fix that) so Iā€™m glad that I can jump right in with the daily love stack in the same day! Thank you!

And I have slept with fields playing before but Iā€™ll test it out tonight to see how I feel. Thanks once again JAAJ, I canā€™t wait to see how Iā€™ll change!

2 Likes

@JAAJ Thank you for this!!

Is there not ā€œEmotional Releaseā€ field on this stack? :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you.

You can add it if you want, somewhere after the trauma healing fields. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey JAAJ! I recently got Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence as I felt it was perfect for my self love journey and I was wondering where best would you think it be placed in the stack? The only audios I donā€™t have from the paid stack is the crucible series, realizations/perspectives, and emotional/mental supporter.

1 Like

I would put it after ā€œAll Purpose Anxiety Removalā€ into the stack.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

So itā€™s been about a few days since I began listening to a variation of @JAAJā€™s paid PONR stack. I donā€™t have all the paid audios included, but incorporated the ones I do have.

The first couple of days had some euphoric effects; I found myself opening up more emotionally, being more honest with others without being harsh.

There were times where my heart storage center was in a bit of pain while listening (could be unhealthy cords being cut?), but eventually the discomfort went away.

But today before I started the playlist, I began to feelā€¦how do I describe it? ā€œContentā€? Like, emotionally I was a blank slate.

When I thought about subjects that usually mattered to me (or my ego) - things aligned with the material world, I just felt thisā€¦ ā€œnothingnessā€? Like these things didnā€™t have any bearing on my life or something.

ā€œIs my ego dying?ā€ I thought.

I had a friend ask me what my plan was today - what tangible moves I was going to make now that I was undergoing my transformation, andā€¦I had nothing for them. In their opinion anyway.

I told them happiness was my goal, that it had always been my goal (emotional fulfillment), I just didnā€™t know how to get there. And I was told that I may be too focused on the immaterial; Iā€™d been on this journey of healing my inner child for so long that I thought my friend may have a point.

That I need to meditate through action, and not just through stillness. Balance.

But them trying to push me into my masculine energy today made me feelā€¦bummed? And Iā€™m not sure why.

Yeah, I was a bit caught off guard that I didnā€™t feel motivated to do anything ā€œmasculineā€ today, but yeah that ā€œmotivationalā€ talk only managed to make me feel worse - like the work I was doing wasnā€™t enough.

Still going to listen to see where this stack takes me. Maybe things will balance out, or I could cultivate a stack for my masculine energy to help me do so.

10 Likes

I think @JAAJ deserves this ā€¦

9 Likes

thanks

6 Likes

(huh, had no idea that youā€™d look that good in a bikini)

4 Likes