Jobless Husband

Maybe try giving him a luck field. Don’t use audios one.

Just luck sigil you imbued it in a ring. And give him. See how it goes

1 Like

I suggest you this field

And luck fields not one. Many as much as he can listen

2 Likes

Try this and the other water charging he does. This one removes obstacles, but they are all interesting.

2 Likes

I know this doesn’t directly solve his problem of employment. But is there a chance that he may be able to freelance or even start his own business using the same skills he would use working for someone else?

4 Likes

What fields have you tried?
And if its all, i get it.

Has any confidence fields and posture fields have been tried?
they can help too, as everythings connected.

2 Likes

What everything you have tried?

Fields from here
Or
Somethings else

I was jobless for only two months. Wealth Generation ++ and Alchemical Revision Of Wealth probably helped me get a new job very quickly.

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme has a cheap field integration service. I’ve never used one on of his paid services (on that ever growing list of things to do), but I felt some real energy with some of his free fields, so maybe it’s worth it to have him integrate one of a numerous fields that might address your situation — I wish I knew specific field would be best to integrate, but someone here will have a good idea.

1 Like

can you check his online info? maybe the employer is searching is doing an online bakcground check and found somthing out? Does his facebook come up online when you type is full name? how about typing his full name on instagram? do inappropriate posts pop up?

1 Like

So many great options, magickal and morphic. I might recommend a broader approach over a specific one. I can use a plethora for a less field-specific effect that will work well overall towards what you are trying to achieve.

3 Likes

My understanding is that both of you are listening to wealth fields over the year and those things happened,

IF*** my understanding is correct then i suggest you both stop listening to “WEALTH” fields and try again.

i stopped using wealth fields because -my experience- is that i got reduced income , recieved financial probs and lots of unlucky times came when using those. (Seriously, i dont why it happens to me )

for now just use physical fields and try if the same scenario will repeat

edit : took almost a year to realize what was happening

5 Likes

:weary::weary::weary::weary:

It could possibly be an astrological weather with his birth chart, some saturn influence or the taurus/scorpio eclipse cycle, etc. Have you tried the astrological related fields? And know that it will get better, these phases move and don’t last forever.

1 Like

:unamused::unamused::unamused::smirk:

All the best to you and your husband, Nikita/Anon206

1 Like

Unless you’ve reached a point of no return, ideally you’re not really breaking patterns but rather writing them anew. In fact, one of the fields that does depattern is the PONR field itself. I think you and your husband might need it. You better use these fields from a neutral perspective.

You will have to reframe this perspective from trying to change energy to accepting and welcoming new change to effortlessly appear in your lives

2 Likes

Blessed Paths perhaps?

That is strange

I really have no clue but I’m sure a bunch will send the servitor to help aid you guys

I hope it works out soon

2 Likes

This can be break down simply by looking at current mhadasha… Or sub period of certain antardasha.

Trust me. You will get to see what really happening with your life. I myself know why I’m sick. Since last April to now. Lucky I have few more months left and everything will be normal again.

Now my only one problem will be rahu ketu axis. Which aspecting my whole back aches. Which I’m currently suffering since they entered my ascendant. And moon sign. Which both placed in aries

I will give you free reading if you want. Your husband birth chart. But you need exact timing of the birth

1 Like

try The Welcomed… I noticed interviews asked me very simple questions which leaded to job multiple times.

3 Likes