Kamadeva Rati Homam

[https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/kamadeva-rati-homam?product=1450]

A complete energetically enhanced track representing a Kamadeva Rati Homam

16 Likes

Unofficial Description:

Significance of Kamadeva Rati Homam

For those unhappy in love this yagna could be very useful. Also for improved marital relationship and increased affection and desires between couples try this ritual. If one’s marriage is delayed and good relief can be achieved from this homam. As both the personalities have great charm in them this yagna also helps to improve the physical attraction between couples.

Kamadeva Rati Homam Benefits

• It increases the physical attraction powers between couples
  • It keeps couples happy and passionate forever
  • It helps attract the right partner towards you
  • It enhances the charm of a person
  • It opens avenues for immediate marriage
  • Brings about success in relationships.
16 Likes

I have never bought something so quickly, bought this and the rahu homam!

7 Likes

Wow!

Dream went bananas with the Homams! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

10 Likes

Ikrrrrrr, cant even think about the awesome stacks that can be made, now waiting for salary so I can buy the 27 nakshatras and the Maha sudharshana homam as well! :crossed_fingers:t5:

4 Likes

All I got was an order confirmation but no link to download. How did you get yours?

6 Likes

I got it after an hour, just got it a few minutes ago.

5 Likes

Purchased. Excited to give this a listen.

4 Likes

Same. We are back to Spring and their slow emails. lol!

4 Likes

I ordered (not this one but another) and got nothing so far, Ill update also. Did you receive a new email @lonewolf

2 Likes

Yes, you get a different email with the download link.

3 Likes

Yeah kinda sucks but I still for some reason have some nostalgia regarding Teespring, probably from all the gems that were released on their platform and the old NFT days before the group projects.

@Username2 youl’ll get them. I got both my audios. The Kamadeva an hour later and Maha Navagraha like 20 mins later.

8 Likes

I remember! Everyone was counting the minutes before the release. I would be up at 5am for releases in hopes of getting one copy. They would be gone in 2 minutes! :joy:

I just got my emails with the downloads as well.

5 Likes

I got them, I got my reading done and then was recommended 2 fields. Eerily accurate description of what’s happened in my life, with nothing given on my end (info I mean). And ive only used one field on loop so far but it seems to be fixing my mental state tremendously. I want to know whether getting all of them is worth it or if there can be negative effects from contradictions or too many fields

3 Likes

Wow
I just realized this is Kamadeva not Mahadeva as i read it firstly
and remembered what it does.
and checked for some more

The Kamadeva Rati Homam is a ritual deeply embedded in Hindu tradition, designed to invoke the blessings of Kamadeva and Rati, the gods of love and desire, respectively. This Homam is often performed to improve relationships, enhance love and intimacy between couples, and to attract a suitable partner. Here are some of the benefits associated with performing the Kamadeva Rati Homam:

1. Enhances Love and Relationships: The primary aim of this Homam is to increase love and deepen the emotional bond between couples. It’s particularly beneficial for those seeking to heal their relationships and foster a stronger connection with their partner.
  2. Attracts a Suitable Partner: For single individuals, the Kamadeva Rati Homam is believed to attract the right partner, helping them find true love and companionship.
  3. Improves Marital Bliss: For married couples, this ritual can enhance marital happiness by rekindling love and passion, resolving conflicts, and promoting understanding and harmony.
  4. Removes Obstacles in Love Life: This Homam is also performed to remove any obstacles or hindrances in one’s love life, such as delays in marriage, misunderstandings, and issues causing discord between partners.
  5. Enhances Sexual Health and Fertility: As Kamadeva is also associated with sexual health and fertility, this Homam is believed to bless couples trying to conceive, improving fertility and ensuring well-being.
  6. Boosts Confidence and Attractiveness: The divine energy invoked during the Homam is said to enhance the confidence, charm, and attractiveness of the participants, making it easier for them to win hearts and find love.
  7. Promotes Overall Well-being: Beyond just love and relationships, the Kamadeva Rati Homam is also said to contribute to the overall well-being of the participants, bringing peace, happiness, and prosperity into their lives.

This Homam involves specific rituals, including the chanting of mantras and offering of various items to the sacred fire, to seek the blessings of Kamadeva and Rati. It’s typically performed by trained priests who guide the participants through the ceremony, ensuring that the rituals are completed with adherence to tradition for maximum spiritual benefit.

Maybe this will be a solution to the rejections i get :joy:

9 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Yessir! So excited to see the results of this Homam.

1 Like

Doing wonders for me already, balancing my overly lustful energies.

And it calmed by heart’s desire for another person earlier tonight.

very balancing effects thank god!

lol some inspired poetry:

When you look them in the eyes
Make a smile, that will tingle their thighs

Make butterflies without even tries
because you know how deep their love lies

beyond attraction, this love supplies
the regretful goodbyes

8 Likes

Ouch :D!!!

Lovely words! :heart:

4 Likes