Kinetic Quasi Crystal

i had the most intensely vivid dream last night after buying it yesterday

4 Likes

i can immediately feel how powerful this is. extremely soothing.

3 Likes

Hi all can anyone please help me I brought Kinetic Quasi of gumroad and I can’t find the nft to download I can Download the

3 Likes

Welcome.

The audios on gumroad are not NFTs. But you should be able to find a download button after you hit the “View Content” button.

5 Likes

Thank you Noesis_1 for letting me know I have already download the mp3 file I thought it also came with a nft to download

3 Likes

NFTs are in their own category. They would be like the things at the Sapien Shop. They are connected to blockchain technology. There are NFTs that have images and audios that can be downloaded, but you technically don’t download NFTs (they get transferred on a blockchain).

It might be helpful to check some information about it

5 Likes

Thank you for the info
I will give it a couple of days and post my results on how it’s going for me

3 Likes

Can anyone please help me by letting me know how long should I play this on it own before adding a new field to my playlist i’m on day two of this field and the only thing I am feeling from this fields so far is a light headache I want to add the The Torsion Field with this field how long should I what before I add the Torsion Field Thank you

1 Like

If you have a headache that’s not the time to add anything new. Wait until you no longer get the headache and then add

6 Likes

Thank you Jen for your reply I will wait until I no longer get a headaches from this field before adding a new field

2 Likes

How many times are u listening to it in a row @Elo87 ?
IMHO no need to listen more than 3 times in a row.
I myself listen to it 1-2 times.

Light headache- drink more water

7 Likes

What @SilverZuzu and @Jen said.

Also, @Elo87 take supplements (A-Z, protein), if you can, as fields can be demanding on your body.

2 Likes

Hi SilverZuzu I am doing 2 in the morning and 2 at night last night I had a lot better sleep then I usually do I always wake up tired in the the morning and have cramps in my calfs today I got up a bit early and also I have a overactive bladder and go about 10 times a night I think I almost half it last night

2 Likes

Thank you SoulStar33 I take a superfood protein powder which has greens and fruit as a supplement

1 Like

So just for one field type a day?

Depending on your general health, strength, age and endurance I would be cautious about adding more fields until your general health improves and your symptoms subside.

I hope u are seeking some medical help for your overactive bladder. Waking up 10 times/night to urinate and the fractured sleep it is causing is definately negatively impacting your health.
Cramps are often caused by low magnesium levels and sometimes dehydration. Google foods high in magnesium and drink more water.
@Elo87

3 Likes

Maybe you were referring to someone else, because I don’t have this problem that you wrote.
Thank you

U are correct, sorry.
Will change the @name
Although the first sentence of my answer does pertain to u.

1 Like

Hi SilverZuzu I have seek medical help and they said it because I take to much caffeine from taking pre workout every day with out taking breaks from them and to stop taking caffeine for a couple of month and to retrain my bladder by holding on as long as I can before going and they also have me on medication and the headaches have stop but I am going to give it a month before playing any thing else and the cramps I get because I have a vitamin b problem my doctor said to me eat more chicken which I already eat a lot of and I had vitamin b injection which didn’t do a thing for me and I also have lv 2 autism which I have same health problems because of it

2 Likes

I am thinking about buying the Energy Awakening Course but I don’t know how I would go about understanding it with my autism

1 Like