Knight Errant Virus Slayer NFT

Thanks.
I got a separate e-mail from soundweave this morning with the audio.

4 Likes

I have just come on to the forum now to buy it for the same reasons. I can’t shake this awful virus that my whole family has picked up at all. Even with the help of some magical friends I can’t seem to ease it off for us, it’s a very nasty strong one.

It was a nice surprise to come on and see an audio added in with this NFT now :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully this will do the job :muscle:t3:

Feel better soon man :pray:t3:

15 Likes

Seamie I am so sorry you and your family are not well. Please allow me to send blessings of angels and healers to speed your recoveryFeel better soon 3

10 Likes

Thank you so much Rose, all healing would be greatly appreciated :pray:t3:

6 Likes

could you please share a link of this audio, my confirmation mail is gone again. thank you!

1 Like

Update after 24h.

This field is very powerful. I was not super sick (no fever) but I couldn’t get rid of a sneaky virus for days despite virus disruption 2.0 & Smart Reiki and all the necessary measures (resting, plenty of fruits & water, etc.)

80% of the symptoms are gone and I feel I’ll be fully recovered by tomorrow.

I have used other fields to complete it, but I’m honestly quite blown away.

Will keep using over the next few days :pray:

13 Likes

I had to add the audio, it is pretty good
but the wider public likes audio with ‘active’ work.

But its smart and noded, the more it fights, the more efficient it generally becomes.

39 Likes

Man of the people :sunglasses:

7 Likes

17 Likes

I did not realize this had an audio. As I’ve already minted the NFT and saved the NFT image, anyone has an idea how to download the audio for this NFT? Thanks

6 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer if you have the email you can click the claim nft botton and then you will go to a page sayn you already claimed it and then there will be the audio link.
this was with the last nfts that had audio and mandala.

3 Likes

Hi buddy, unfortunately, I do not have the email anymore :frowning:

I usually delete them and clean my inbox end of every month … Emails for Blessed Path and Psychic Mastery are still in my trash, but this one’s gone…

1 Like

then somebody must pm you with the link.

Try going to the site again

1 Like

Let me check with Sammy… thank you

2 Likes

You mean Soundweave?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

It basically lets me buy the NFT again…

I even logged into my account on Soundweave, and clicked on my order history, and it still takes me to the NFT listing - there does not seem to be a link to the actual NFT mint URL there…

3 Likes

On Nov 3oth Soundweave sent me (and others) the audio

3 Likes

Oh ok, let me check my email in case it went into spam…

3 Likes