L-theanine and EGCG

L-theanine and EGCG

Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a unique plant compound that gets a lot of attention for its potential positive impact on health. It’s thought to reduce inflammation, aid weight loss, and help prevent heart and brain disease.

It comes from green tea and a few other plants, but there is another component of green tea included here;

L-theanine may affect the levels of certain chemicals in the brain. These include serotonin and dopamine, which influence mood, sleep, and emotion, and cortisol, which helps the body deal with stress. A change in the balance of these chemicals can change a person’s mood or stress levels.

Having a host of benefits themselves, these work a new specific way, both are combined using an underlay of our plasmas light

then a hybrid molecule that induces the positive effects while completely skipping the liver and need for any metabolic breakdown.

1 - 2 times per use, for best effects of course

32 Likes

Huh wow maybe I won’t buy my next round of EGCG supplements anymore.

4 Likes

Damn, whenever i had green tea extract in my supplement stack I would burn hella fat … Can’t wait to try it in my future gym stack instead! And In a pure EGCG version too :)

I think i still have a single last green tea extract pill for the “next time” i try to get as lean as possible for whatever reason lol … Every detail counts lol (and it’s that good)

Here’s some benefits of theanine:

17 Likes

Had to read that Difference Between L-Theanine and Theanine | Compare the Difference Between Similar Terms

@Captain_Nemo is there a big difference between the two in your mix?

Btw guys, if you’d like to try Theanine by itself: Theanine - YouTube

3 Likes

nope
but this isnt quite the same is a whole new thing combining the effects of both built up from a plasma light bioactive beach field.

but between both, no not much difference

32 Likes

Any idea why is it in British Pounds (GBP) ?

6 Likes

Gumroad change things about randomly sometimes

Dreams one of us now

5 Likes

I like the isolated compounds releases :+1::heart:

2 Likes

How can I get this please reply if anyone know ?

3 Likes

ChatGPT Generated: EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is a type of catechin, which is a natural antioxidant found in green tea. It is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants because of its ability to scavenge and neutralize free radicals, which are harmful molecules that can cause cellular damage and contribute to the development of diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.

EGCG has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties, and it may have potential as a therapeutic agent for a variety of health conditions. It has been the subject of numerous studies investigating its potential health benefits, including its role in weight loss, improving brain function, reducing the risk of cancer, and lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease.

• EGCG is the most abundant and biologically active catechin found in green tea, accounting for about 50-80% of the total catechins.
  • EGCG is a type of flavonoid, which is a group of plant compounds that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
  • EGCG has been shown to have a number of potential health benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving brain function, and lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease.
  • Studies have also suggested that EGCG may have anticancer properties and may help to prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells.
  • EGCG has been studied for its potential use in weight loss, as it may help to boost metabolism and increase fat burning.
  • While green tea is the primary dietary source of EGCG, it can also be found in smaller amounts in other foods such as apples, grapes, and berries.
  • EGCG is considered safe when consumed in moderate amounts through the diet, but taking high doses of EGCG supplements may cause side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, and liver damage.

There have been numerous studies investigating the potential health benefits of EGCG. Here are some of the most notable ones:

1. Antioxidant effects: EGCG is a potent antioxidant that can help to neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative damage, which is thought to contribute to many chronic diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
  2. Anti-inflammatory effects: EGCG has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases that are associated with inflammation, such as arthritis, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.
  3. Brain health: EGCG has been shown to have neuroprotective effects, which may help to improve cognitive function and protect against age-related cognitive decline.
  4. Cardiovascular health: EGCG may help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by lowering blood pressure, reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, and improving endothelial function (the health of the cells that line blood vessels).
  5. Cancer prevention: EGCG has been shown to have anticancer properties, and may help to prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells by inducing cell death, inhibiting angiogenesis (the growth of new blood vessels that tumors need to grow), and blocking the activity of certain enzymes that are involved in cancer development.
  6. Weight loss: EGCG may help to promote weight loss by increasing metabolism, increasing fat oxidation, and reducing appetite.

Overall, EGCG is a fascinating compound with a wide range of potential health benefits, and further research is needed to fully understand its effects on the body.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to ask and add from ChatGPT.

It brings a lot new knowledge specially to fields we know little about it or that are still very complicated for some folks!

1 Like

@Lunamoon22 : no worries!

1 Like