Lipedema Fat Disease

I recommend trying to spam Stem Cells + Scar Removal daily for several hours. Lipedema isn’t susceptible to regular manipulations except combustion/solvents or direct extraction due to excessive fibrosis. Breakdown of scar tissue might help.

I think this is what “What Fat?” field is doing hence the positive impact. But your suggestion is also a good idea that I will try now since free!! Thank you!

FYI…Per field description:

Q: What are you going to do with those fat cells ?

A: In phase 1:

We activate the CASP9

Shut down the heat shock protein defenses : quercetin, KNK423, 17AAG,

Then we blast the UV-C light,

shock them with electrical current,

melt them with radio frequencies,

frack them with the ultrasound

and oxidize what’s left.

Phase 2:

We protect the liver and kidney,

enhance the drainage of fat with bits of the circulatory engineer

drop kick everything left through the back door.

Per se these are less effective against lipedema fat. It’s so much scarred that syrgeons have to take it out raw by hand (and it’s not even bloody).

There are compounds that do something against lipedema fat and lipomas (and they are very safe AFAIK), but they are really next generation in comparison to common non-invasive treatments.

One can try to look up videos in https://m.youtube.com/@FatDisordersResourceSociety/videos for example (don’t watch them unless sure about graphic content, even unrated ones, otherwise watch logged in with your account to see all videos) and come up with the ideas for an extensive treatment field.

Understood, but lipedema fat cells are still fat cells at the end of the day, just stored differently and harder to release the natural way. However, if we are speaking of a field that “destroys fat cells” as provided in more detaill in the thread, why would one assume fat clusters (derived from fat cells) causing lipomas or symptoms of lipedema would not be covered.

I am not disagreeing with you at all. I was merely providing a success story from a woman using the new field “What fat?” that has stage 2 lipedema. I wanted to give hope to others on this therad that maybe this alone, or in combination with other fields with provide them the success they are looking for.

I understand, but if we are speaking about being wary to spend amount that can be a lot for a person, then it’s fair to consider other fields that are free.

100%!!! That is why I am taking your suggestion! :blush:

1 Like

That’s against forum rules, so not allowed.

However several times a year there are sales.

Thank you! Yes figured as much…makes sense.

1 Like