List of patreon - premium fields

Isn’t this it?

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/are-there-fields-on-patreon-not-avail-on-youtube/8764/5

These premium fields, can they be downloaded from Patreon?

Yes. Of course they only work as long as you have the premium membership.

3 Likes

Do they affect the subscriber just because they subscribe? or the only way to get the effects is to subscribe +interact with the mandala, listen to the audio
I would prefer if jaguar totem or financial protector always affects me like an nft
Of course I wouldn’t want belly burn active 24/7. Maybe in a controlled smart way

2 Likes

For the premium subscription tier fields, you need to keep paying to keep the fields working, yes, and you need to listen to the fields. Belly burn will work on you as you listen to it and not 24/7. Same for the other premium fields. The effects may linger after listening, though. As for Financial Protector and Jaguar it is good to interact them every once in a while but they keep working on you 24/7 even if you don’t.

6 Likes

@profreak At least this my understanding! There are some excellent NFT threads you might like to check out:

A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs
How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

4 Likes

hi, is this list up to date?

Missing the wealth field that came out today, but otherwise yes

EDIT: Up-to-date

1 Like

Thank you so much, I gathered them all

1 Like

By participating in the Premium subscription, is the basic one automatically canceled
or do I have to do it manually? Thank you.

1 Like

The premium includes all other tiers; no need to cancel

4 Likes

When you upgrade from the basic level. You pay the difference $18 or $19

1 Like

It should be automatically cancelled. Also like Rosechalice said the premium subscription has all the goodies so you don’t lose anything from the other tiers.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

How do you know that the highest tiers stop working if you cancel your subscription, has this been confirmed by Sapiens somewhere? Becouse i Can’t find it

Here and in other threads since is a common question

It all started on gumroad with the Finacial Protector (it was $22 per month) then he moved it to Patreon as the higher tier, and it stopped being called Financial Protector now is Premium subscription for the same price $22 a month, it has the Financial P and any other field that has “Premium Only” next to the name.

So it only works for the subscriber, it stops working if you stop paying even if you have already downloaded the audios.

Okey thank you so much. I think that Sapiens should emphasize when you subscribe to patreon since many people could continue using the audios believing that they are already theirs

1 Like

I think this is just called premium

Not actually a premium tier album of fields

not sure though

1 Like

1 Like

oh thought it was also visible for the 4,50$ dollar subscription

1 Like