Listening guidelines

Thank you! Yeah not fun, I understand. You can use the Subconscious Limits Removal 2.0 without music on Patreon. You can also try the hearing loss recovery field.

Older audio fields have carrier tones where the fields are imbued on. I prefer to make sure that I hear them since the music is an overlay in this case, aside from its own benefits, although other people success otherwise. There are exceptions like Radiate Positivity, where I found it to be working as long as the volume is higher than 0. If you still get results from low volume, I say that you can go for it. On phone speakers, that is usually harder to achieve especially if the tones are in the low frequency range. You can try to play these on other speakers that can play them easily without cranking up the phone’s volume or putting your phone nearer your ears. I suggest to activate airplane mode and protect yourself from EMFs.

I also try to remain within 5’ of the audio field unless I use it with stronger speakers with higher volume.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed response. I might go back to this field. Now I’ve started listening on the phone speakers, mono Bluetooth speaker & sometimes on my laptop’s inbuilt speakers. Wish I knew I could listen these ways before I impaired my ears with the fields on earbuds

2 Likes

Does the order in which we layer audios on a playlist matter at all?

Depends which ones.

3 Likes

What does Unconditional You do? I can’t seem to find anything on it. I remember reading a description somewhere but can’t find it now.

Unconditional You

This audio fills you with unconditional love, which also enhances the ability to attract various types of love and flow with the love aspect of reality. This means you will feel a lot of love and gratitude every moment of the day. You will feel love and gratitude for the simplest of things. It is the loving of the present now state of being.

Official Energetic Alchemy Descriptions

1 Like

Ohhhh! Thanks @Bronyraur!

1 Like

Do you know any audio for spiritual stack?

i missed a day for one of my physical audios can i go back to listen to it today and start building the momentum up or do i have to clear my mind with somthing like aura deep clearing and start all over again?

I have a question on morphic fields. If I play a selected audio on continuous loop from say my computer speakers at home all day long day after day while I am away at work, can the morphic field be imprinted in a location say the room where my computer is or do I have to be present for any effect?

Your place will cover with morphic field depend on range

If u open atmospheric vibration riser , white light waves , plasma flower

It covers the long renght depend on how volume lound

Morphic field is like a guy who master pyschic ability and u just near him and absorb his ability

U dont near him , he still be the master

If an audio plays in the room and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound? :thinking:

I have read that the ambient ones (fields for the atmosphere or environment) will have an effect, yes.

But for physical changes or others intended for a person, I am not sure.
Without any specific programming or energetic work done that intends for the fields to be imbued into objects, I think the mechanism is for them to work only on living beings.

2 Likes

Considering that the audios work by affecting our field, energetically… I’m not understanding why we need to consciously hear them. I was under the impression that morphic fields still work even played at a very low volume where we can’t hear them, as long as it’s being played within our own energetic field. Like the same way the tags work. Could someone explain why the audios only work if heard consciously, if they work on an energetic level?

1 Like

I would like to know this as well since field embedded mandalas don’t require sound and yet we’re still able to reap the benefits from it. So, I don’t really understand why morphic field audios need to be heard if it’s working on our aura and energetic field.

1 Like

They dont need to be heard but the audio must be played within ur aura and you cant mute the audio since the field is embedded into the sound.
You can play it at a very low volume as long as it is in your aura.

Correct me if im wrong.

But, I remember seeing a comment by Sapien, himself, stating that as long as you can consciously hear it, then it’s working for you. So, it seems like you have to kind of hear it at the least. I haven’t seen a comment by anyone saying that you can just put it in low volume even if you can’t hear it and it still working for you.

Since we can listen using wired/bluetooth “speakers/earbuds/headphones” and even smartphones built in speaker, then does it still work if the speaker set up is MONO, 2.1, 5.1 etc ?

How about auto volume levelling/ loudness equalization , will it have reduced effect?

Yes

As long as you consciously hear the field, it works. Increasing the volume doesn’t increase (or reduce) the effect. You can reduce the volume to the barest whisper you can hear and it still works as well as full volume.

2 Likes

then using equalizer effects wont be a problem ?
sample:

my speaker can be set to CLassic (flat) and dynamic (bass boosted) , so either of those two is ok to use?

Yes

1 Like