Listening guidelines

Can I listen to weight loss combo and skin regeneration at the same time through speakers?

Can anyone help? I’m a newbie to these audio’s and I want to listen to most his video’s. Obviously this won’t be possible so am going to start focus of weight loss first. My question is are the audio’s such as Automated cardio or automated leg day are they instead of exercise or do you still have to workout in real life for the benefit. Also how many video’s is the limit. I have been listening to a variety of audio’s but think they are too much. I want to lose alot of weight and hoping these audio’s help. Thanks. x

Do the same audio’s have to be played daily or can you change different audios on different days?

I have narrowed it down to these video’s. Is this too many? and can I add stem cell ones or should i leave as? -

• Subconscious Limits (Removal ) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed)
  • Super Metabolism Boost and Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction.
  • Extreme Fat Burn: Thermogenic Weight Loss (psychic/morphic energy programmed)
  • Fat Burning Genetic Advantage (energetically programmed audio)
  • **Diabetes Type I and II Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio)
  • Cholesterol and Plaque Removal
  • Automated Cardio (Energetically Programmed Audio)
  • Automated Upper Body Workout (Energetically Programmed)
  • Automated Gluteal Workout (Energetically Programmed Audio).
  • Automated Leg Day Use 3 - 4 times at most. (per day)
  • Automated Workout System (energetic and morphic programming in audio)
  • Core Strengthening
  • Arm fat Removal (Energetically Programmed Audio)
  • Stomach Shrinking and Toning (Psychic/Morphic programmed audio)
  • After workout muscle recovery
2 Likes

The Weight Loss Combo (Patreon, gumroad, enlightenedstates) audio combines the Fat Burning Genetic Advantage, Thermogenic Weight Loss & Automated Workout System audios.

The combination of all these audios may make you tired & overwhelm your body.

The Stem Cell audios should help your recovery from the workout audios. Transform Fat to Stem Cells is stronger than Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment.

3 Likes

Hypothetical Abundance & Luck Stack:

1. Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
  2. Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects (every 24hrs) x1
  3. Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects (every 24hrs) x1
  4. Probability Alteration and Luck x2
  5. A life of Magical Abundance (every 8hrs) x2
  6. Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance x3
  7. Powerful Good Luck Energy x3
  8. The Hand Of Glory
  9. Taaffeite Crystal Energy
  10. Aventurine (Google Play , Spotify)
  11. Citrine Shine (Google Play, Spotify)
17 Likes

What are symptoms of the body being overwhelmed by too many frequencies?

2 Likes

Lethargy and exhaustion, both mentally and physically.

7 Likes

Definitely might have been over-doing it lately lol

1 Like

Lethargy and exhaustion, both mentally and physically.

How can we prevent this, which fields could this prevent perhaps?:thinking:
What are your suggestions for this problem?

2 Likes

Taking a break or listening to fewer audios. Taking good care of one’s health, being physically fit and well rested should allow one to handle more. Someone mentioned on Patreon using the Field Booster on the Attunement card. I believe the Energy Expansion card should help as well. Over time, however, one adapts and grows to handle more fields:

4 Likes

Hypothetical Weight Loss Stack:

Weight Loss Combo (Patreon, gumroad, enlightenedstates)
Super Metabolism Boost
Automated Cardio
Stomach Shrinking and Toning
Transform Fat to Stem Cells
The Super Human Mutant (every 12 hrs) x2
AMPK Activation
Induced Sestrin Proteins Production
The DHT Overwhelming Presence
HGH release version 2.0 (gumroad)
Caffeine and Energy Surge
Far Infrared light therapy
DHEA Boost
Acetylcholine Production (Patreon, The Sapien Trust)
Endocrine System Rejuvenation (every other day) x2

12 Likes

which audios do you use?

I just read in enlightened states that listening to the same audio back to back (up to three times) amplified the effect of that audio’s energy. Is that your experience, or does it work just as well listening to the entire playlist through? I’ve been listening to the subconscious dissolver at least twice per day followed by several of sap’s weight loss audios, but haven’t had results yet. Trying so hard not to give up! I want this to work so badly! Reading other’s success stories has kept me motivated to persevere onward, but it’s been a couple of months, and I’m starting to feel defeated.

I’ll buy whatever energetic item you think might help as well! I’ve messaged enlightened states, Sapien on his gmail, and on Patreon, seeking a course of action, but haven’t heard back.

Any help you (or anyone on this forum!) can give would be so very appreciated! Sending lots of love and light.

3 Likes

Really? Not even one of the audios?? I might go crazy if I listen to the subconscious dissolver over and over again for that long :joy:

Thank you so much for your insight! Do you have any experience with the energetic objects for sale? What if I bought one with the subconscious dissolver imbued on an item? Is that possible?

1 Like

@gpo: Loving the stacks! great work.
Do you have a suggestion for a hypothetical nofap/addiction stack?

2 Likes

@Philip_Weiss they say no more custom items on FAQ enlightenedstates.

2 Likes

I confirm with cellphone speaker as well.

This!

Thank you for providing hypothetical stacks. I love this idea.

Chi Compression in Lower Dan Tien (Internal Alchemy Series Pt2) Ver 2.0 could be a good addition as well.

Superhuman Genius could be a good addition to this one. You got good stacks. I notice some patterns that I do with my own playlists. Hybrid stacks soon? Haha.

Lung Strengthening 2.0 is a good one to add as well. Thank you for this one. I might make one up along the lines of this or build upon the ones I have. Become The Healer from Dream Seeds could be interesting as well.

I have been thinking about this for a long time and especially that it is my most listened audio from Sapien Medicine of all time.

5 Likes

My experience is that listening to the same audio back to back does seem to amplify the effect.
Listening to the entire playlist through also works well because audios that are in a similar category to each other will work powerfully and bring faster results.

If you would like to increase your chances of the audios working, I would suggest listening to the following audios before you listen to your current audios:

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
Subconscious Limits Dissolver
Energy Blockage Removal
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
Alpha or Theta Brainwave State (gumroad, enlightenedstates)
The Super Human Mutant (every 12 hrs) x2

The Weight Loss item may help as well.

7 Likes