"Long time listener, first time caller" - Addiction

Good morning Sapiens,

A friend suggested I try this page out…figured I’d give it a whirl. Been riding a hellacious wave for a while. It’s the price I have paid for multiple mushroom trips and kicking off what has been described to me as a kundalini awakening. It’s as if every fault I have was brought to the surface and multiplied by a thousand. It maximized my anxiety levels, and had me chasing dopamine hits through an old crutch - sex/lust. The harder I have fought, the more my mind has craved it, to the point where it’s undoubtedly an addiction. It clouds my judgment. When I act upon these desires, I get a payoff, but the fallout is that whatever that energy is, can be activated and surge through with a reckoning that leaves me pained and weak, and mentally dragging.

I have gone months without, but seem to be pulled back in a cyclical nature. I am in a longstanding relationship and unbeknownst to my partner, they are part of the problem. Where there is a lack of intimacy and in soul connection, we make up for those shortcomings with sex. I love them, but I am no longer in love with them. Nor do I foresee a future in which we exist. I’d love to break it off, but I have received signs that show that triggers a series of unpleasantries, suicide on their part. Now, is that my own fears being reflected back to me, I don’t know. But the signs are constant and unwavering. I get right up to the point where I may break it off, but the universe essentially screams at me and pushes me off the path. Not allowed to do what I wish to do, I turn to sexual fantasy involving her, which consequently turns to apathy, anxiety, anger and depression.

It’s a brutal cycle. Suicide has been suggested as a solution, but I don’t want that. There are many facets of life that are beautiful. Before I was stuck in this loop, I enjoyed life a lot, though I will freely admit, sex has always been my Achilles Heel. I have done many good things in this world, but my addiction to sex is perhaps what keeps me from being great. It’s a gigantic mountain to climb, but I am willing to start today, Day 1. I’d love to hear some feedback from any Sapien Medicine forum folks that have encountered similar trials, or perhaps anyone who has been stuck in a maddening cycle for a year or more.

God/the Universe has sent a few angels my way to help with the problem, making my life feel Truman-Show esque. It really does feel like everyone is a actor/character and I’m just playing a role. Well, if I am to choose a role, I’d prefer not to play the role of the lustful vampire who is seeking flesh on a daily basis. But I’d also like to be my authentic self and not be stuck. Thanks for listening.

Yours truly,

LetsTrySomethingNew

5 Likes

Welcome! There are many sweet and knowledgeable souls who are a part of this forum that I am sure can offer some assistance. Thanks for joining and sharing your particular journey. 39bfc051c9de1e3a71c5210755e4edf7

6 Likes

No. Please hang on. You will get better.

Btw welcome!

And for this advice I guess @SammyG can definitely help

5 Likes

Whoever suggested this IS NOT a friend.
And it isnt a solution either. So DON’T do it!

If u dont deal with it in this life, u will have to deal with it in the next life.
Might as well learn to deal with it in this lifetime, where we have Dreamweaver’s fields to help us and the support of the forum.

9 Likes

Do u currently listen to any fields?

I would suggest first thing when u get up:
*Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing-it negates any fields listened to 3 hrs BEFORE it.

*Nullify negative-every day

More experienced members that have this issue (or similar) will post further suggestions

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

Before I reply further, I’m curious, what are you wanting from this thread of yours? What would be helpful to you? And how will you know when it is helpful to you?

(And to repeat what others have said, there are so many other solutions than the one you suggested/was suggested to you. In fact. The one you’ve mentioned really isn’t a solution at all.)

4 Likes

Not as consistently as I’d like to. Usually just run 528hz on Spotify before and during sleep. But you’re saying the energy cleanse would undo that work?

Well 3 hrs BEFORE it.

Are u willing to listen to a stack that could help u? And listen CONSISTENTLY?

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

*Etheric Cord Cutter
*The Exorcism Rite V.2
*Repel Negative Energy V2
*Alchemical Crucible-at the end of this stack, which isnt completed yet.

Are u willing to buy some fields? All the ones Ive mentioned so far are free.
I believe in first clearing out all the crap that gets accumulated on us from not good experiences and interactions.
I listen to all the ones Ive mentioned (or their paid versions) once a week for maintenance.

3 Likes

I don’t believe it is a solution either. I believe those are evil entities. The good intentions I have are not in the best interest of others who are near me and perhaps don’t have my best intentions in mind. Often, I was a doormat for others to walk on - my kindness always prioritizing others over my own desires. I have since cut back dramatically, limiting my interaction with others.

Whatever those suggestions are - and they usually come in the form of signs from an active matrix - I believe to be spirit guides of those I speak of. I don’t really particularly understand it, nor care to relay all the details. But as in regards to my own thoughts, I do not indulge thought of such acts. Merely, I just dislike those things thrown in my face. And when I am in a weakened state, and it feels like I am losing the war, well, their subtleties grow louder.

As to what I believe would be helpful, I don’t know. I just know where I am, is not where I want to be. And the quicker I can close the gap between being the person I am and the person I want to be, well, I am all for entertaining solutions. Thank you for your kindness and attention. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Imogen - that is a fantastic Irish name. I thank you for your kind words. Looking at Sammy Gs stuff right now. Much obliged.

3 Likes

I’m tight on money with the holidays here. So buying some right now is out of the question. However, I do have access to YouTube and Spotify. Right now, free is for me.

2 Likes

*Emotional Release
*Outlook Retrainer
*Positive Power Waves

4 Likes

Can someone reach the point of overdoing the audios? Too much mental stimulation/overload? And if so, how do I know when to cut it off?

There is a beginners start here thread to answer those questions, since they are constantly asked.
The forum search (magnifying glass) is your friend then read.
IE:
“addiction”

3 Likes

In addition to @SilverZuzu’s clearing list, I’d recommend the Point of No Return stack (that thread will give you the OF version as well as the updated version–all free fields), Overcome Addictions and Become Whole, as well as the many free emotional release fields (Search, the little magnifying glass icon at the upper right hand corner of every page of this forum, is your friend.)

I’m going to gently suggest that you re-examine what’s going on for you behind your “money’s tight with the upcoming holidays” idea (I don’t care and it’s not any of my business whether you buy something or not), because it sounds to me like you have a line of thinking which is not helpful to you. It comes across as if you’re saying, “I have this problem situation where the only solution I can think of is suicide but I won’t invest in myself or any other solution because holidays.” And I’m sure you really didn’t mean that.

Whether you did or didn’t (again, none of my business), add Subconscious Limits Remover and Ego Dissolution to your stacks (at the beginning)

3 Likes

All excellent advice. But this caught my eye:

I know you said you don’t want to buy fields, but I think this is the right tool for you.

Paired with Self Love and Acceptance.

1 Like

Yes, that’s possible and easily solvable.

The indicators are generally physical systems such as fatigue, irritability, changes in sleep, eating habits, etc. I’m sure there are more indicators described in our Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) as well as other threads (again, Search is your friend).

The simple solution is simply to dial back on your listening so that you are once again comfortable. Listen to a portion of a field (if you need to) and work up from there. It’s always best to start slow (say, 1 listen of a field) and build from there. More listening guidelines are found in the FAQ.

3 Likes

Thank you Zuzu

1 Like