LOVE IS LIFE/EVERYTHING! - - - - - Old, low vibe Title: Love is Bulls** And You Know It šŸ˜€

My 2c, both from what I read but mostly from life experience:

There is Love and then there is love. For most people with no spiritual understanding or intuitive knowledge, or experience, it is just a solar plexus chakra phenomenon. You just hold tight to the other person, with the feeling of owning him and to him/her, and the dynamic is that usually the most positive of the two has the upper hand. Of course the are many levels of this, but thatā€™s the basis of it and what most would describe as loveā€¦ are just the lower emotions (doesnā€™t equal bad), sex, and mental projections of various kind.

Then there is Love, a real feeling of connection, of a deep understanding of the other person, of an empathy so profound and real you seem to know each other at all times without having to say a word. You just know, and get lost in the other and what you feel with a complete melting of your heart into pure bliss.
Most people arenā€™t ready for this though, maybe they say they want it but deep inside they are looking for something else, more aligned with social constructs and values. Even if they were, a relationship like this is seldom created easily and freely, as circumstances and people surrounding each other can give a hard time for it manifest on the physical plane. So it can stay as an astral phenomena, where intuitives or clairvoyants can easily feel and see the connection (Iā€™m not talking about cords, even if they are a strong part of most intimate relationships, but Soul phenomena manifesting through the astral and mental planes mostly), while maybe one or even both parts are not even aware of what is happening.
For someone though, when they are ready and balanced enough, and the Soul asks for it, it can truly happenā€¦ and that would the experience of a lifetime.

So I understand what you mean. It is bullshit most of the time for two reasons: we donā€™t know what love truly means, we are mistaken, and when we get really hurt it is because we should have known ourselves better and behaved with self respect at all times, then most drama wouldnā€™t have happened. You can still suffer though, so even if I donā€™t like those going from one partner to the other and raising ā€œbody countā€, I still can understand why they do it, they are responding to bullshit with more bullshit, but they are still honest with themselvesā€¦ and thatā€™s a much better way to cope than getting hurt by foolishly opening to someone that could take advantage of it from one moment to the other, while hoping your ā€œromantic feelingsā€ are reciprocated.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think Love is bullshitā€¦ but it doesnā€™t seem to be something that this world knows much about.

I have had quite a few beautiful, Love-from-the-Heart types of experiences. There just arenā€™t very many people who can maintain that state or have the willingness to consciously honor that feeling.

It shows up when there is a deep compatibility in the energetics, but everyone Iā€™ve met moves on from it unless it has some obvious connection to the life-story they have going on in their mind.

Sadly, or perhaps ironically, people set aside the direct experience of Love in order to pursue a mental image that have created about what they think it might be.

7 Likes

Indeed.

2 Likes
1 Like

yep something like that :rofl:

1 Like

From what I read above Iā€™d like to add:

What about SELF LOVE? (mentioned by JAAJ)

Self-love is always important, of course, there should be balance in self-love. If we love ourselves too much, we lose empathy gradually. If we love ourselves less, weā€™re not enriched enough to love another person.

Like to start ignoring the person and seeing whether they feel sad or donā€™t care. (And each reaction to what extent)
(Altough this may be a bit darker method.)
I suppose it also comes to strength to talk with them openly and see whatā€™s up in reality. (Mentioned by SnipingTour)

In my opinion ignoring someone only to see their reaction, is the worst thing that one person may do. Starting such a game to evaluate trust, will turn into a matter of mistrust. You can only know people through time and in different circumstances.

:point_down: I canā€™t mention or tag any names here, unless I go back to read the whole thread again.

There are many variables that each one of us should consider if we want to find the love of our lives. In many cases, we already know whether person X/Y is our type or not. But we tend to ignore such a perception. So, we canā€™t make the right decision at the right time.

A relationship/friendship needs 2 individuals to begin. But when people decide to say bye-bye to another party, in most cases itā€™s like a one-sided decision. People who were eager to know each other at the beginning, no longer are eager to talk to each other to end the relationship with respect and peacefully.

Once you @SoulStar33 said that you have physical problems that you need to fix. Me too. (Edit: Of course, itā€™s so good that this issue isnā€™t serious and it has not affected your love life)

Weā€™re living in an era that many people are a perfectionist. And they generalize their perfectionism to the face and body features too. In my country, if a girl has a physical problem, that girl canā€™t have a love life. Even some men may offer that person sex (even a doctor/surgeon to his female patient), only because they see that person as not eligible person for marriage. They see that girl as worthless, but they see her as a good option for sex! Weā€™re from a generation where even dolls had to be perfect in many ways to have been chosen. Nowadays we see some companies create dolls that donā€™t have a part of the body or are in wheelchairs. From this point of view, nurturing the new generation will be done better than our generation.

Anyway, I still think all of us have a chance to meet the love of our lives especially when we donā€™t expect it.

2 Likes

By physical problems, I meant health issues.

Now, I could do 3 things: one is replying to each one, to each answer, another thing is selecting some quotes or none and giving an answer/reply or just not add anything more, I choose the last one, since your answers/opinions, advises and experiences are so Great (they truly are), anything more would be just cheery picking from me;

Just to clarify something, I ONLY meant Romantic type (or casual) Love and Relationship; Self Love is something else, in my view, Yet, if I have enough self love, I can easily offer love and respect to others And I can choose wisely whom I spend my time with and if a relationship is worth it or not, among other things/choices/possibilities; I want to perfect my body, yes, itā€™s true, I want to Achieve Success in All Areas, including Relationships, although nowadays I value less and less any romantic stuff, I just see that we are self interested and an absolutely passionate, loving and long term relationship is almost just an idea, it exists as a possibility And I would not refuse such a thing, but my priority, first of all, is Me.

Anyway, Iā€™ll just go with the flow, focusing on what I can improve, focusing on Progressā€¦

And, I gave a longer answer than I was expecting. :grin:
So, letā€™s continue: no one broke my heart, recently at least, anyway, I learned quite rapidly to adapt to any situation and to move on, there are many women in this world And thatā€™s it, Iā€™ll stop here.

Thank You for your beautiful answers.

3 Likes

I was talking in general. You didnā€™t make this thread in ask for advice section or the similar sections. I may have made a mistake by not mentioning or tagging names and putting space between some points. I edited my message, but I didnā€™t delete any words. :heart:

Self Love is something else, in my view

but my priority, first of all, is Me

This is self-love that is so great in my opinion.

Nice chat, good luck.

1 Like

Thank You. :pray:
Also, that part with the broken heart was a reply to a previous post, itā€™s just that I opted to not use quotes, other than the first one.

Yes, it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

All The Best for/to You too and to/for Anyone reading.

Your post indicates to me a big bulk of Resentment a.k.a Hidden Anger.

This resentment is most likely due to unprocessed (= traumatic) rejections, disappointments, jealousy etc.

Love IS power.
Especially Self Love.
Because the more you love yourself, the more good stuff your Subconscious Mind will manifest for you.
This includes good treatment from others.
And with that, love is also freedom.

Also, if you are able to project love directly onto others, you can melt their hearts, heal their stuck up emotions and literally bring them over to your side. Not by force, but by positive example and inspiration.

Most humans on the planet receive also love from higher beings and entities all the time but are not open to experience it because of their low vibration.

Pretty much all of your personal experiences are a reflection of your own inner state (primarily your level of self love and your vibration).

There you have it!
You are sabotaging yourself.
A typical self-sabotaging behavior that is the result of the above mentioned unprocessed trauma and unrealeased hidden anger and resentment.

ā€¦but because I CHOOSE TO.
I have Free Will and with that the power to choose.
With the power to choose, I can love someone or something UNCONDITIONAL, which is the only way real love can be expressed.

Absolutely not.
And your ego is trying to hide this from you.

3 Likes

Agree on the resentment.

While ā€œHateā€ is a too strong word to use for, I somewhat experience that myself, but more bc of the expectations people had as soon as IĀ“ve expressed sympathy, let alone ā€œloveā€ .

I had the same issue with ā€œfamilyā€ and ā€œfriendshipā€ as it usually served as a justification for abuse IĀ“ve grown to resent it, just to realize that is wasnĀ“t family in general but the abuse of the concept that I really resentet. I can imagine a similar dynamic at play here.

Knowledge and love of self is really key.

Yes, and as long as I am able to give love to myself, why shouldnĀ“t I give to others as well? For me personally it doesnĀ“t make sense in another way.

Apart from that it feels damn good to give, as long as itĀ“s really coming from a space of free will.

And if I am not treating others with unconditional love It usually serves as a reminder where I am lacking it for myself, what parts I am repressing, what sides of myself I am not aknowledging.
(Ofc unconditional love is unequal unconditional tolerance)

At this point I really believe that a strong Higher Self connection trumps everything. IĀ“ve meditated a few times over the last days to the audio and it brought me so much clarity and awareness of why I gave my power away to others. ItĀ“s such a mindfuck thinking about how much people waste their time in therapy, self help circle jerks etc. and revel in the past hurt instead of going to the bottom and solve it.

We can do better than that.

2 Likes

Yet again, new interesting debate you bring up.

In my experience, we actually do have power when in love, it is just that we ā€œarenā€™t aware of itā€.

To put it simply, if it ends up being dissapointment, you have the power to either cut it off when it becomes the necessary choice for your own wellbeing (if all else fails ofc) or if she leaves you, only you can decide intensity of the bad aftermath.

What does the second option mean, how exactly is it power? Girl you truly loved ended up cheating on you x times and you find out in the worst way possible. You have the power to choose how you deal with the aftermath. Choices and following through is our power we discredit too often.

Suffering is sort of inevitable, because you were emotionally involved however:

1. You can deal with it responsibly by taking time off social media, all distractions, not avoiding the suffering in any way and instead meditate and self reflect. Maybe not go full monk mode, but def spend decent amount of time by self reflecting in a way you feel you need it and embrace all that comes up. Doing this helps heal the trauma in healthiest while also ā€œfastestā€ manner, at least considering other choice.

2. Try to live ur life like it never happened or keep ignoring inner cry for help/ get to watching some red pill videos/use drugs or alcohol or anything to ā€œnumbā€ the pain/distract urself each time thought comes up.

Second option can make u detestful of woman and ā€œloveā€ in the long-term, which makes u less likely to manifest it, ever.

I have seen enough people being ā€œin Loveā€ to know ā€œit isnt fakeā€. But again, from our minds what we havent experienced or seen enough of, is hardly ā€œexistingā€ in this reality or any other.

I wont speak of my own experiences when it comes to ā€œLoveā€, at least publicly like this.

In the end, this is just my perspective. I gave bad examples possibly, but hopefully the point is there.

1 Like

Okā€¦

Iā€™m NOT good at replies, so Iā€™ll only say a few words:
Iā€™m the kind of guy who goes through anything when it comes to love, including jealousy, yet I also Choose not to have a relationship right now, a little later, maybe, but I am scared of all these feelings, I like stuff to remain simple, basic, sexual, no feelingsā€¦
I donā€™t want a ā€œloving, fulfiling relationshipā€. :sweat_smile:

Not even with yourself? :cry:

1 Like

With Myself SURE, I mean that I dont want romantic stuff.

Ok, things are Not static, so in a year, I might be in love, who knowsā€¦

Until this:

comes first, then yes, that

(particularly as protrayed in popular media, which seems to be the template that most people use when doing that ā€œromantic stuffā€) is Bulls**.

(An observation: I know Iā€™m beginning to sound like a broken record, but are you noticing how we keep coming back to self-love in our conversations? :slightly_smiling_face: )

1 Like

Yes, and I Agree, Self Love is the base/basis And I still need to Improve in that Department (maybe Iā€™m just learning true self love) before venturing in heavy stuff. :sweat_smile:

Maybe YOU GUYS GIVE ME TOO MUCH CREDITā€¦
Iā€™m NOT Advanced when it comes to Spirituality, Self Love, Relationships, etc.

Ok, just reread your posts.

Sounds like deep abandonment issues.

Why does it take you ā€œstrengthā€ to not become dependent if you really

?

Just putting this out here as food for thought.
Check this one out too:

The main field for it:

2 Likes

Thank You - I WILL actually use it from now on.

1 Like

I politely disagree with that comment. I think, from what Iā€™ve been seeing, that we give you all the credit you deserve.

3 Likes