Luscious-tresses

Not a field but I am using a hair tonic with onion and garlic extracts, vitamin B5 and castor oil. I also occasionally use rosemary oil.

1 Like

O good idea

1 month update:

No major changes .
Unsure if it slows down hair loss at all. Which would have been something I would have noticed relatively quickly .

I does make my hair look more fluffy for a few hours after listening like they just fall better. Which is not unlike the shiny and revitalized hair , but tbh I was expecting more than that from this audio.

Weirdly enough when i take some of the things that are included in this field in real life, like the procyanidin B2, I get a better and more immediate effect.

It might make my pre-existing vellus hairs grow out more quickly, but that is speculation so far.

With all that being said the jury is still out . Maybe after 8 months or so I will be able to give a proper review.
I’ll keep listening.

8 Likes

did the hair grow a lot faster compared to the new baby hair on the hairline?

No, my baby hair is what I suspect is growing faster.

3 Likes

Great that is worth every penny to me lol, in my case my hair grows faster and need hair cut often.

4 Likes

me too😂

1 Like

Hi alexander,

How is your energy and auric body? I find those may play a part in ones receptivity and integration of fields. Having a healthy and strong energetic foundation seems really useful in letting fields do much more work!

1 Like

Since I have this nft my hair it’s looking much better .
I’m taking care with easy steps but results are very nice.
I’m using aloa vera gel every time I notice my hair is dry keeping at least 30 min before washing, it’s working wonders.

9 Likes

This is working for me.

Thicker hair in the corners of hairline. Barely any dandruff even though I haven’t washed my hair in days. I don’t even have this printed out, nor do I play the audio, it’s just sitting in my digital wallet.

16 Likes

instead my dandruff has increased a lot…who knows why

2 Likes

It’s still August, so…

The hair I do have on my head is shiny, healthy and unexpectedly getting darker. Not the white hairs, those dudes persist, but just my hair in general. Growth is quicker, singular strands a bit thicker. That’s the good news.

Bad news is, shedding is off the charts. Just absolutely crazy. Every shower I take and everytime I comb my hair… more shedding. I’ve been through all of this before so I’m not freaking out but I am worried, yes. More scalp is showing. I’ll keep listening and will report back if anything changes. Not stopping now.

5 Likes

:muscle:

the old has to go for the new to come :blush:

Maybe you can also check yourself for stress factors. An on point endocrine system is not unimportant.

we will all get there next year after a full hair cycle :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m trying really hard to keep my stress levels in check but there’s a lot going on. Stress is definitely a factor and what fat person has ever had a perfect endocrine system? I’m working on fixing things. Also extra nutrients, hair massages, that sort of thing.

May we all have those luscious tresses after the field has worked its magic! :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

i ordered myself an earthing blanket / matras cover this afternoon.

great investment imo. 100% grounded. deep sleep. nutrient absorption. stress release.

probably have to check for the original site in your country if interested. i have high hopes for this one.

i also started a spirulina & chlorella detox program this week. should be great for hair & skin too.

3 Likes

Also added plasma flaunt and blueprint of life

4 Likes

I have a lot of new, very very thin and white hair, like the one of a newborn kid (they can be well seen under some certain light reflection) and a bit less of the previous hair I had.

In the long term we are winning, when those newborns will gain strength, width and colour I think the quantity of hair in my head will be 3x time more than when I’ve started to use the field.

In 24 months I’m pretty sure I’ll converge to the archetype of the luscious Tresses

Dermatitis sadly returned, and I believe is somehow related to the air quality, for 2 months I was free from it then when I’ve returned to my regular house, boom. Back again :sleeping:

10 Likes

Don’t forget to check out that new hair field on gumroad @GamiroCFC

3 Likes

It’s a great addition to Luscious Tresses!

4 Likes

Quick review – I haven’t really been using it much, it’s just sitting there as part of my collection. But last night, I had this dream where I was wearing some kind of hair mask or helmet that healed the scalp. The funny thing is, I’m not even actively using it, it’s more like one of those things you own and then forget about it.

So yeah, we’ll see if the dream translates into reality.

PS: I don’t have any issues with my hair, but ideally, I’d like it to be thicker along my hairline and keep it that way! for age :)

5 Likes