Luscious-tresses

Interesting — thanks so much for sharing.

2 Likes

Would also love to know if prolactin inhibition made it to the final description.

1 Like

I remember the captain said that 3.0 will solve the deep problems inside the hair. Your hair loss may be normal by cleaning up the internal problems and rebuilding it. @AlreadyThere

If the worry persists you can also add Platlet Rich Hair or this

8 Likes

135 luscious tresses were minted

6 Likes

This new field may also be helpful for hair

8 Likes

Have you tried it for hair ?

I will buy it next time and try to treat my gray hair. My kidney qi is relatively weak, which leads to more gray hair. @Alexander

1 Like

You might want to eat copper rich food like liver or chocolate as well.

5 Likes

No problem bro
I will try :blush:

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Surprise Hair Loss Breakthrough: Sugar Gel Triggers Robust Regrowth : ScienceAlert new study! sugar in hair :grinning:

7 Likes

escríbeme privado por favor😀

Anyone with male pattern baldness finding good updates with this field?

nothing yet. been using since release

3 Likes

I’m not sure about results either. Sometimes I feel the spot at the crown is “less bare” but other times it feels the same.

3 Likes

For some time I felt the same, I bought it two weeks after its launch, now I notice an improvement, I use it together with hairloss v3. But for all the experiences that I have read from the forum in different threads throughout these months, the hair recovery is a long process, the improvements are slightly noticeable

2 Likes

Let’s all commit to a Year Challenge through Consistency and Patience!

8 Likes

I am also using Hairloss V3 and Platelet Rich Hair with it. Hoping for the best :crossed_fingers:

Also a quick note, check out for Chronic Telogen Effluvium peeps, it causes uneven hair thinning and sometimes harline Recession too, can be mistaken as Androgenetic Alopecia,

Let’s create a playlist which supports Nutrition/Blood supply for Scalp in addition to the NFT.

What all fields in addition to this NFT you guys think will aid in restoring Nutrition/Blood pathways to the Scalp/hair follicles? list em all, will be a great guide for all!

5 Likes

Not a field but I am using a hair tonic with onion and garlic extracts, vitamin B5 and castor oil. I also occasionally use rosemary oil.

1 Like