Luscious-tresses

Im now waiting for more than 48h . Not sure why you have to wait more than 2 days for an exclusively digital product, but I don’t know about the technical stuff.
Anybody know what to do? So far I haven’t read of anybody that had to wait more than 48h.
I already wrote customer support.

5 Likes

No body knows what is happening and customer support is Captain himself. He must be sorting this shit out with shopify.

1 Like

Even the Solana blockchain knew it was July 4th weekend.

I wrote to solana customer support I think. But they are out of service during the weekend.
Maybe the delay does have something to do with the weekend.

1 Like

For my part, I didn’t have any downloading problems. A few seconds after purchase I received the download link. This one in the photo.

I hope it gets resolved quickly for you :pray:

4 Likes
6 Likes

The same is happening with me. My wait has exceeded +50 hours. As long as it is on record that our transactions have been recorded and authenticated, maybe it won’t be much longer.

1 Like

I hope people bought few copies to resell this later. Definitely in top of my list to buy this down the line.

2 Likes

Funny, I bought wealth related field from Gumroad instead of this,
betting I can buy one later in couple of months (thinking it would be win-win for me and seller, even if it’s 2-3x, a fair trade for time and money).

30-mins later my family is asking me whether I experience hair fall (I’m sure universe is calling me out for the decision I made lol).

I don’t regret! My higher-self is so proud of the decision!
I’m sure the re-sellers would be glad for a fair trade! Cheers :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

I think while using this amazing nft I will combine with leucine.

2 Likes

I just received my copy. Many thanks, Captain Nemo.

6 Likes

Me too! Thanks everyone for your support!

3 Likes

I bought copy no. 211. So there’s about 40 left :wink:

1 Like

After one month! The curl pattern is getting looser! Though my roots are still getting there, I’m trusting the process (because look at where it’s gotten me so far🥳)

I also realized that since last year, I had a few pieces of strands in the front that had a looser curl pattern, I had thought that maybe I missed to cut there when I had chemically straightened in the past, but that was highly unlikely because all of my chemically processed hair was cut out, now I realize those strands were from smart hair stylist! Now those strands are almost straight lol.

Super grateful for these works! Thank you @Dreamweaver , @SammyG , and everyone that contributed to this project!

13 Likes

119 copies left :sunglasses: :heart:

9 Likes

oooh, Really nice curls :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Does this nft can change your hair texture with your intentions? How does this compare to the Smart Hair Texture Stylist?

1 Like

just name or tell the field your prefered hair type.

5 Likes

I didn’t see this ability to change the shape of the hair in the description.

It would be great to add a little more volume :star_struck:

1 Like

You can work and meditate with your NFT tags/ printed mandalas by telling it how you want your hair to be and can visualize what you want your hair to look like. i’ved always used NFT images where i hold it and visualize what my goals and desires are that i want that NFT to achieved regarding what its for. Just remember these NFT images are smart energetic fields embedded

7 Likes