Luscious-tresses

out of curiosity, how much do you loop the field?

2 Likes

I loop it about 30 minutes per session, and I generrally loop it two times (morning and night).

6 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

That is a ridiculous difference for 3 weeks. Seriously incredible what fields can do.

3 Likes

whether hair loss occurs?

possible as hair growth has a phase.

1 Like

Trust me when I say this, the hyper pigmentation field is such a GOAT field, the changes I have seen throughout my whole body is just crazy, @Dreamweaver is the OG when it comes to fields, and I just consider myself extremely lucky to be able to use / purchase his fields, so, yes, fields certainly can do much more than we can even imagine.

5 Likes

yes, I know, but this field was supposed to be free of telogen loss as with hair loss v3

1 Like

Something which i did not expected to happen that soon, has indeed happened, there are some new, mini mini hairs of a white colour, in a part of my head that was almost hairless.

I need the light reflection of the mirror over them to see them, but they are there :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Where are you seeing that in the project description? Even with hair loss V3 many had shedding (though I never had) and some complained a lot that Captain took it down from YT for a long time.

Which one is this ?.

2 Likes

tis’ :point_down:t2:

Hyperpigmentation Reduction

2 Likes

With this in hand, the hair loss v3 is pretty uncecessary really, given you had used it till now, it’d have done it’s part already!

3 Likes

The field has only been available for 10 days.

3 Likes

More like the picture he had taken as “Before” was 2 weeks before the field was released and a week of using the field when it released accounted to the changes is what’s implied!

3 Likes

If we look at the picture closely, the hair on the right side have been moved to center and covering up the bald-ish patch. Has that patch gone or is it just not visible in this picture due to it being covered with those side hair? Thanks @yisus2302

5 Likes

First impressions on my part :
-more volume even when i dont blow dry my hair
-i was really sensitive when untangling my hair, especially around my ears, i had to be really careful because it would easily hurt … Well, not anymore !
-less greasy, i can delate the shampoo day :)
-shiny !!!

6 Likes

Sent you two more pics to DM :smiley:

3 Likes

after all, the field is not 3 weeks old?

if i understand correctly he took the picture 3 weeks ago before the field dropped and wanted to show the improvement. we should support that no :hugs:

9 Likes