Magic Eden and Hyperspace - SOL NFT Marketplace

Here, you can browse NFTs, buy and sell, similarly as with Venly, just it’s based on SOL, 10 % goes to Captain as well.

And it’s on hyperspace as well: https://twitter.com/wenHyperspace/status/1577023317873131530?s=20&t=obRljtOJ8vPk0hiZotSsbA (Twitter’s post about it)
The shop: (not all the NFTs there belong to our community.)
Quasi Kinetic Aura | Hyperspace
(a lot of work on these is in-progress)

Credits for noticing them go to @otm

Enjoy!

32 Likes

Bumping this thread btw^^

I see there is still a lot of activity over on our wonderful Sapien Med Venly Marketplace recently.

But don’t forget this beautiful Magic Eden Sapien Med place, where we can also put our NFTs for sale, albeit Solana NFTs only, and, if I’m not mistaken, not the ones from The Soundweave site.

5 Likes

Ha. Funny not funny

There are only 20 NFTs listed for sale and guess what?

10 of them were mine. The ones stolen. :angry:

I dont understand why people says we should not show our NFT # it should actually be mandatory for trades or purchases so we dont indirectly help thieves.

3 Likes

Man thats really sad…

How were they stolen again? Have you already made a thread outlining what happened and how?
Thats the only thing to do… warning others of such stuff…

I sold 2 and when trying to transfer them it kept showing “sending” on my phones app and i had enough sol so because you know you feel the pressure that the person that bought from you is gonna think you are scamming and i was new to the forum, i got stressed out and went to download Phantom extension to my laptop fast and i clicked the wrong link so i put my secret seed when asked and that was the end on it…

I just posted on the buy and sell thread and i will listed all the NFTs #s for others to see

I posted in a couple of places including the buy and sell but @SammyG deleted it when he did a clean up in the thread from old posts… sadly.

2 Likes

Ahhh shit man that’s super unfortunate @PracticalN

If anyone on the forum needs help regarding anything related to Security/Privacy etc (Cybersecurity) feel free to dm me (Cybersecurity Engineer here lol), I’ll be more than happy to help

4 Likes

That stinks, are you still able to use the NFT’s or do they not work for you now?