Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

Is there a way to boost the mandalas ? I dont notice the effects as much now as when I just started having them on my Phone.

Does it matter if my Mandalas are a bit small in my Phone background ?

Like this:

2 Likes

no, in that case size doesn’t matter

but it’s different to have it on a physical mandala. The effects stops when your screen is off.

like printed in a little piece of paper, no need to do a whole dogtag for it

Okay. Well i feel like some effects stay with me when I dont look at my Phone also.

Dont know how.

1 Like

This may explain in regards to the energy and your subconscious. Try having your intent on it for a bit like making a link.

I find them to be more consistent energy when printed out. It seems it depends on how ‘acquainted’ you are in being ‘linked’ / acclimated to the mandala

Long term use may need to be considered

It’s not always recommended to boost because… it grows over time. It’s better suggested to clear, develop, maintain your energy body. Once boosted, you cannot turn back.
Many more reasons through those links above but if you must. After seeing all the warnings

3 Likes

People it feels like it DOES matter when the mandalas are as small as this…

Ive just changed back to the previous collage where the mandalas are bigger and suddenly my whole being and attitude changed.

4 Likes

Is free ?

I cant believe that I didnt use the correct mandala for St Michael (look at the difference; or it works regardless?):

I uploaded the same screenshot by mistake.
Fixed.

1 Like

All good man, they both work just fine :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thanks. :pray: Glad they do. :grin:

2 Likes

They work however I would recommend keeping the original file size / dimensions as much as possible.

1 Like

Thanks.
Yep, that’s what I try to do.

2 Likes

Its bout time i use this bad boi again, i tend to end up in shit situations.

1 Like

What are the activation words for each mandala like st. Michael, lion’s courage??

no activation words. they work when you wear them.

1 Like

Wear on body or just put it in pocket?

If i print in low quality it will still effect on me?

Can i use the empathic shield mandala and saint Michael mandala for my toddler?

pocket