Many health issues

Hi,

Its going to be a very long post. Please bear with me. I have so many health conditions…that Sometimes I get overwhelmed which video to listen.

Just to start with i had depression and suicidal tendency since I was a child 4-5 years old. I tried to commit suicide at the age of 5. Had insomnia, depression, constipation, low self-esteem since that age. I think I am an empath…observe other people’s energy that makes me down my Reiki teacher told me.

Got nervous breakdown many times, brain fog, confusion, dry hair and skin, Acid reflux, weak bones, got sugar craving as well after I had hepatits E last year, Lipoprotein is high indicating CHD, have palpitaions too, nervousness and anxiety. Had menopause three years back at the age of 36, already have thyroid…T3 and T4 is low.

I tried to change my diet and included raw vegetables and fruits…got even more constipated. Lemon water in the morning was good…started affecting my bones.

I started with Estrogen video of sapien medicine…got relief as well…started listening to other hormonal imbalance videos felt better…but got acid reflux suddenly.

Now, whenever I listen to bacterial infection video I feel better in brain fog, anxiety and depression, same with kidney healing audio, endocrine, brain healing.

I tried intestine healing, stomach regeneration, Stomach ulcer, but got no relief in constipation.

I am not sure…but I feel it is due to bacterial infection primarily causing constipation and severe sugar cravings and viral infection that is affecting liver, and thyroid ( I don’t feel much relief with thyroid video, rather than endocrine.

Constipation seems to be the main issue…as it makes my depression, anxiety and brain fog worse…hardly anything except Bacteria field gives me some reliefionipat in const. Doctors are not able to find the right issue…supplements of magnesium or iodine might help…but don’t want to use them.

9 Likes

Have you tried the Intestinal Cleanser field and the Bacteria and Fungi apocalypse?

Plasma protocol? For your overall health.

6 Likes

You can try unconditional love fields.
Its just one field and it can help many things and seems perfect if you cant choose any field.
Obv results wont be instant :slight_smile:

There is also old one on patreon.
12 Likes

I tried intestine healing that is on youtube. I think Intestine cleanser field is not on youtube.

I tried Bacteria field and sometimes it gives relief and sometimes not. tried fungi only once…not sure if it could help with constipation. Plasma protocol also not on youtube…is it paid field?

1 Like

okay…I will check patreon. will definitely try unconditional love.

1 Like

Yes, I’m talking about paid fields. But you can use the plasma field that’s free too, and make a combination that fits your needs. Please read the Plasma thread in the link and see how other people use it.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ…

I’m glad you’re still here. With so many issues i cannot even begin to fathom how you must feel, so first things first…

:dizzy: The largest hug you ever received :sparkles:

Now, what came to mind was Plasma Protocol. I haven’t personally used it but read it’s thread, and i feel it could cover most of your issues. It’s paid though and on the higher end if i recall correctly.

You could also use the free Plasma Light but it’s hard to pinpoint with which fields you combine it at best, since you likely have to focus not only on physical healing but also emotional, mental and spiritual (you’ll know it best).

Secondly, your story reminded me vaguely of Jordan peterson who also had had so many health issues and somehow managed to reduce / get rid off most issues with the carnivore diet.

Next i recommend the wim Hof method, breathing and cold exposure. It can be easily learned guided on YouTube, and cold exposure is easy to do, just when you finish shower, make the water cold for 30 seconds and slowly increase the time over the next few days /weeks. There are countless benefits from this, from brain clarity, immune system, etc.

Meditation would be great for anyone, but in your condition it may be very difficult for you to focus. If you could sneak in a few minutes a day and simply swipe away any thought that comes, that should help a lot already.

Finally, you are the god of yourself. Try to rewrite your current story. You can start by finding one aspect in which you feel healthy, then dive into this feeling of health. Just keep the focus on that and try to expand it onto all of your body.

Try to be gentle on yourself. You can do it

14 Likes

The cause of constipation is kind of hard to pinpoint, it can be from the digestion part that causes the issues or not drinking enough water. Try consuming more soluble fiber and prebiotic foods?

Gut bacteria play a role in constipation too. However it’s odd, when you detox, the gut bacteria that you’ve been trying to grow (with probiotics) can get nuked from the poisons the body is detoxing from…so it’s a vicious cycle of needed those probiotics. The Bacteria field also has an effect of killing off good bacteria, and is even recommended to take probiotics after.

I also have a long standing issue with constipation. But it has improved lately, but I’ll be honest, I don’t which field contributed to it, or if it is because of the combination, but this is my intestines stack for reference -

• 3x Torsion
  • 1x Plasma Light
  • 1x Full Body Detox
  • 3x Intestinal Cleanser (this is paid, but before I made this stack, I used cleanser 3x daily and still had constipation)
  • 3x Intestine Healing
  • 2x Abdominal Wall Restoration
  • 2x Spinal Tapper (I put this here in my stack so I wouldn’t forget to use it, but having spine problems could contribute to constipation anyway)
  • Grounding (x However many times you feel the need)

The results weren’t immediate too, I think it improved from the second week onwards.

If you’re starting out you might want to decrease the listening time of Plasma Light as you might have strong detox symptoms.

Others I can recommend are Cosmo-Volt, Parasite Destroyer.

Not sure if you’ve tried the Dreamseeds fields too? I would add stuff like cleansing, Exorcism, Removing Negative energy and entities, energy blockage removal, Internal Alchemical Crucible, as all our bodies would affect our health in someway or another.

17 Likes

:hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

For your physical health also try stem cells and scar tissue removal, its free. The paid smart stem cells is better, but give the free one a try if you dont have the means.
If you also work on your mental health look at the mental health album. Also self confidence, become whole,depths of your soul and the anxiety removal.
There is an empathic shielding mandala on sapiens instagram, try it!

Whatever fields you choose, you should stick with it for a long time. Being consistent is key with fields!

If nothing helps you, you might want to look into fasting. Extended fasts can heal a lot of health issues. But do your research before you dive into it and find a doctor etc who is open to it

8 Likes

This is the most important piece of information you shared, and the key to understanding your health issues. Ever since you were a child, you’ve had severe issues in your emotional & mental bodies, which disrupted the energy flow in your physical body which will definitely cause chronic health problems.

Your physical body is starved of energy due to blockages upstream, which is why it’s breaking down and not working properly. You can continue trying to treat your symptoms using the physical fields, but you’ll likely continue to get the same mixed results you’ve been getting thus far.

Or, you can go after the root causes that are hiding under the surface and solve the problems once and for all. When you clear the blockages upstream and restore normal, healthy energy flow, your body will have everything it needs to heal itself - it already knows how, it just can’t until the energy flow is restored.

I’d suggest you put the physical fields aside for now and instead focus on emotional healing, trauma release, etc.

19 Likes

I am thinking about the same. You are absolutely right.

5 Likes

Would you recommend any other emotional or spiritual field…apart from emotional healing and trauma release.

I am an empath…and observe the energy of people around me, which makes me down.

I also, have a very negative relation with my brother. He is very controlling, and manipulative. wants to harm me physically too for money and control.

A bit with my mother too. she is very judgmental and controlling earlier.

Thanks a lot for helping me…just a bit overwhelmed by the long list…Just thinking that emotional issues overwhelm me so much…that i think I can start with emotional healing first.

Sure…I will look at his videos…and will start looking at carnivore diet and cold exposures too. Thanks a lot for all the hug… love and support :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My dear You will be fine soon, there are lots of amazing fields which will help you with your condition, but I am not able to advise ,the Sapien team will help you.
The first step is that you are here and have hope.

3 Likes

I highly suggest you look into Echoes of the Past since it seems like you have a lot of things from where you left off. Totally agree with Frank! Look into healing + understanding all your energetic parts. Of course work with your physical body meanwhile but draw your attention to where it all begins.

6 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: …Is it a field on Youtube or patreon…I trying to get the membership of sapien med on patreon…but I am not able make the payment not even on paypal…srange

3 Likes

No problem! Just a direction out of endless ones :)

Here is the link to Echoes of The Past. It is a Teespring paid field.

You can read up on all the experiences on here on the thread!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s good advice I think.

So for the physical body, go gently with plasma, perhaps some of the physical problems dissolves with only that and you can proceed with focus on specific ones.

Actually plasma works on your whole being… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes… definitely…will read the experiences…it will be quite helpful :blush:. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Plasma that’s available on YT… you mean

Great… will use plasma… thanks :+1::hugs:

Lovelifesomuch… it’s very inspiring to know…how you are working on your health and wellbeing… and recovering… it’s very inspiring…I use to meditate…but stopped everything…will re-start now… what’s five Tibetan rights… will try it and wimhof breathing (so many recommendations for that… thanks a ton… will keep updating on my recovery…I greatful for all the help I am getting :hugs::innocent:

3 Likes