Masculine Attention

This field brings your inner beauty outwards and makes you feel beautiful
Facial structures reprogramming based on male golden ratio
Confidence Enhancement
Reproductive system healing
Tailored workout (An automatic workout module that affects you in a way that is best for your own physical health and muscle growth. It will work differently for everyone since we all have different situations with our physical body)
Self love
Dark circles removal
Higher level of confidence for love and relationship
Divine Masculine Energy
Pituitary gland rejuvenation for increased hgh production. It attempts to restore it back at state it was in during puberty so in a way if you have any room left for height growth it will help with that too. (But depends on the person if he has any scope of height growth potential or not).
Any kind of addiction healing
Removal of laziness mindset and service to self mindset (Ego mindset)
Masculine Attraction (Not some attracting tool to abuse but rather something that makes you more attractive inside and out)
Dopamine detox
Male Enhancement (This also removes beliefs and mindset and insecurities and lack of self love that is stopping from getting the desired outcome)
Strong resolve
Body symmetry
Let go of any energetic, mental and spiritual baggage that is stopping you from being your true self.
Everything combined in a wholesome manner to bring a positive outlook and for creating a perfect balance. Overall a masculine glow up field in all aspect.
Has protection so will work only for those that legally bought it or received from family memebrs who purchased.

This also has activate and test command

12 Likes

Updated

Added function - Enhancement (This also removes beliefs and mindset and insecurities and lack of self love that is stopping from getting the desired outcome. Also it makes you let go your obsession over this topic and all the negative feeling it beings on you as well).

Also I suggest you don’t post any reviews or comment on this specific aspect.

4 Likes

The audio has been upgraded. Now it’s energetically stronger compared to earlier. The others will also be upgraded one by one soon enough.

2 Likes

Has been fully re worked and upgraded. Also uploaded patreon link removed Gumroad. If you bought from there you don’t have to download or buy again. Also the audio should feel fully different.

Upgraded to work better overall

4 Likes

This one sounds like an amazing all-in-one field for many self-improvement topics for Men. Has anyone been using this regularly and can attest to your results?

1 Like

Recently purchased. Together with the Ideal Male you become, well, ideal male. Very balanced confidence, clears a lot of negative masculinity (both but w Ideal Male more profound).

The only field with which the female attention is always there and not because of the field itself or its manipulations, but because it makes me shine from within more and be more natural as a man and the real me.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike. I have to say your glowing recommendations of @Equilibrium fields have led me to try them and I have been very impressed and grateful to have them as tools. I’m looking forward to trying some of the paid stuff for the first time, I might start with this one.

1 Like

I just give respect when it is earned, Equilibrium’s fields are very effective. Some of them are life-savers for me, literally.

3 Likes

@Cooldude oh yeah! Completely forgot.

Gentlemen, this field is NOT for looping overnight. On my first try I looped it twice when I was already going to bed then couldn’t sleep because this field supercharges you with astounding amounts of truly masculine kickass energy.

5 Likes

How long is the audio ?

1 Like

@Equilibrium do you have one for females also? :blush:

Nope for now. All available stuff are listed in Patreon

2 Likes

Ok, thanks

Upgraded this audio with all these three fields so now this have all their function included. Check the description for more details. Also added active and test command into it. Check my upgrade and improvements thread to know how these command work for more info. This might feel slightly uncomfortable at first due to subconscious being reprogrammed heavily at first but will get better overtime and overall will increase level of confidence and self love

Also added some intelligence in the field so that it can work better overall depending on the person

8 Likes

@Equilibrium

I want to do a test.

A question:

Test “Masculine Attraction” Can I say it in my language or in English?

What is the name of the file that is on PATREON (Masculine Attraction) or the one that is on this Forum (Masculine Attention)?

Thank you.

Doesn’t matter what language or exact name. It’s just formality if anything… just follow the instructions as stated

@Equilibrium is this compatible with other male beauty fields? Or does it conflict?

2 Likes

Hey man. I tested it together with quite a number of tools from Sapien Med and other creators. No conflict whatsoever. Although I’d recommend using this before any other.

2 Likes

None of the fields will conflict with any other field unless I specifically mention it. Saying in case if you have the same question related to anything else in future

4 Likes