Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 🌍

@everyone we are looking to build a small & focused group of inspired individuals to take this endeavor to the next level: marketing & communication, community management, partnerships, etc.

This would be kept simple for now, with a private channel on Discord, a private chat on the forum with Sammy & Dream and a few collaborative tools if needed.

So far, this is @Divine_Lotus, @Dyslexic_Professor and me.

If you wish to participate, could you DM me?

Ps: I would love some help to translate this article in Spanish :pray:Mass Meditations and Morphic Fields (for beginners) 🇬🇧

8 Likes

Hello, is there a desired length of how long we should stay in synchro meditation, say 30 minutes? Is it ok to leave freely after starting at the set time?

2 Likes

There is no time limit, but if you so choose you can set a goal for yourself as a start.

If you’re relatively new or ‘rusty’, start with 5 to 10 mins

If you have a better grasp of experience in meditating, go for 20 to 30 mins and so forth.

Feel free to have it however long you want and synchro-join the stream for best effects and more immersion whenever you can, and don’t worry about missing the schedule. You can go with the flow of things based on how you feel guided to and join anytime later on. Every moment counts in contributing to the collective pool.

There is no ‘absolute, perfect, #1’ way to ‘meditate.’ You can meditate while walking, washing dishes, showering, even eating, standing, and/or casually sitting. You do what you feel is most effective for you to get results. If you’re not sure where to start, here is a guide by Dale Power

The point is to allow yourself to be in a state of “being” to fully integrate the field(s) and even more effectively through visualization and intent.

If you or anyone has trouble focusing on the meditation, you can listen to brain fields such as Attention and Focus which is included here in the Mass Meditation Toolbox with other commonly suggested / related fields to use before and after the stream / session.

10 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for such a thorough guidance! :blush: :pray: I’m not new to meditation, but it’s a perfect introduction for those who join. I’ll go with the flow and enjoy the experience :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing that gem, wow.

3 Likes

Dear friends,

So this endeavor grows organically, I’ve invested some of my time this week to write a series of article for our friends and family that may be interested to join us, or to learn more about morphic fields:

Any feedback is more than welcome.

I am also looking for anyone than would be willing to translate it in Spanish for us.
(count 1-2h with DeepL then adapting it to your style).

Aside from that, if you want to join a bunch of people with the same goal in mind to have a positive impact on our planet. Please ask an invite to @Divine_Lotus or I to our Discord group.

Be reminded that you can meditate anytime on the field, with the same level of impact, as there is an asynchronous aspect to it :sparkles:

We also have a schedule for weekend synchro meditation here: Mass Meditation 2.0 Schedule 🌍

Any testimonials is more than welcome as well here: Mass Meditations 2.0 Testimonials 🌍

6 Likes

Hi boris, you still need someone to translate it into Spanish?, I think I can do it.

By the way, what you do with those welcome posts for meditation is fantastic. Sometimes I’ve wanted to tell some people about mass meditation, but I wouldn’t know how to explain the whole background of the morphic fields.

6 Likes

Thanks man.

Sending you a DM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is powerful, wow. It feels like im putting out good vibes and maybe receiving positive karma back, or something like that. Pretty much every other field is focused around me as an individual mainly, but this isn’t and seems to have one of the strongest effects on me anyway. Very addicting feeling, I dont want to stop.

9 Likes

Lol u know what i love about this, how its like 2 am for me am stressed about my work.

Then ding
A message in the general discord thread, from @Divine_Lotus saying anyone wanna start the mass mediation.

Then another person will join us. and u see the unlisted youtube video go up in views.
and peace, its like a small group of 4 of us mediating at 2 in the morning. While i light my candle

Am going to miss that, when i go back to school in 2 days. RIP

This is so amazing, it gives me energy while calming me, Like how is that even possible???

9 Likes

Hey guys,

Newbie article for our friends who would like to know more about what are those mass meditation or morphic fields now in Spanish: Meditación Masiva y Campos Mórficos (para principiantes) 🇪🇸

And of course, also available in English and French, if you’ve missed it.

Thanks for the translation @Jay :pray:

4 Likes

A reminder for those may be inspired to join us this weekend :hugs:

If you’d like to join our Discord to share you experiences with like-minded people and hop on spontaneous synchro meditations during weekdays, please DM me or @Divine_Lotus for the invite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New url to bookmark guys:

(updated in all the threads and on Discord)

9 Likes

Not working again though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

See if you can catch the Vimeo when it goes live again

4 Likes

For those who want a temporary substitute for the Mass Meditation stream and a long-listening field try this. There are others in the Sapient channel as well

6 Likes

For sure Captain is working on a solution :mechanical_arm:

See you on the Vimeo link in the meantime, or through the Blessed Path and/or Divinely Incarnated :pray:

7 Likes

New url guys: Mass Meditations - YouTube

Captain did some small changes, hopefully this time it will last.

Updated in all the links as well. Make sure to bookmark :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just the mandala’s effect will be limited if you are not a patreon subscriber ($1)

Though the main field remains the same, whether you are a subscriber or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Little announcement:

Please check your timezone here: Mass Meditation 2.0 Schedule :earth_africa: - #23 by Borisju

3 Likes