Max Heal Potion

I just assumed it was a science experiment or programming practice, same condition/input, same result/output. It was naive. Nothing like that happens in life. One foot in the same river is impossible :grin:.

3 Likes

I think @Happyyear123 was being lighthearted, suggesting I should go out for more drinks just to be sure it works well on hangovers :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I could honestly write testimonials for this field every single day, it helps with so many different things. I absolutely love it :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

This field is definitely truly amazing field. At first I was like this field is weak and I don’t feel much. But then I realized how much this field was doing. It was doing soo much behind the scenes. Actually more than plasma flaunt although plasma flaunt has its own differences for me this field did more than plasma flaunt like in terms of how I feel.

21 Likes

I’m confused do I need to have all my nft pics in phantom wallet. Or is it okay to just download them like that?

@Victor_222k
The answer to your question (and a ton of other ones) may be found here:

3 Likes

17 Histamine Health Effects: Cognition, Inflammation & Sleep - SelfDecode Health.

I was looking for causes of low histamine. I wonder if it was healing some underlying condition that was causing your histamine to be low.

This link shows some symptoms of low histamine and you can see if they match up with your history.

Antihistamines are used to reduce allergy symptoms or allergic reactions which is why I thought in this direction.

4 Likes

You call it allergies, but what if it’s part of the healing process? The skin is called the “third lung”, so perhaps in the undoing of internal issues, the skin is healing first. You didn’t say how many times you played it, but perhaps you might be willing to acknowledge that max heal isn’t causing problems, but rather healing you. Dependent upon what is going on in your body, there might be a gradual release of energy that manifested as a skin irritation, but perhaps fewer plays or every other day might allow more healing to take place. Everyone is different, and you will be able to find a proper rhythm for your own body if you can persevere.

Also say how many times you are playing the field per day. Your body is healing internally and the skin is just showing the evidence that the healing is taking place. Self-healing often requires experimentation. Play the field once per day and see how your body reacts. Then up the plays slowly to gradually assist your body to let go of toxins. The field is powerful for sure, so some moderation might be necessary.

10 Likes

Don’t people break out during detox? Maybe your body has some serious toxins. Have you tried plasma flaunt and compared the process to see if there was any difference? Like breaking out as well? Or maybe full body detox? Because Max heal is the game changer. I don’t think there is such thing as compatibility. Max heal is entirely used for healing purposes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmmmm interesting. Not very sure than. I think I read somewhere in the post someone else had a rash?

Perhaps it was my comment a few weeks ago! But no problem, I’m going to delete my recent comments to avoid creating a negative outline in this max heal thread. I’m going to just play the audio less, see what happens.🫶🏼

Max heal has very good concepts!

1 Like

I think it is important to note all reactions. If you develop a rash while using this field it could be an interesting information for other users.

And especially if the rash is not caused by the field then it should be healed by the field, right?

As always there are a few people that are in utter love with this field. I bought the day it was released and am none of them. Yet? :grin:

4 Likes

I did read someone else’s comment about cutting back to 3xs for Plasma Flaunt. They said that one can actually slow down their healing processes (if played much more than 3-5 times daily). It had something to do with how it borrows your body’s energy and redistribute it to areas with problems. If that process is abused though, the body will run out of this ability to heal anything. After seeing that. I myself cut back to 3xs a day just in case.

I’m not sure if Max Heal borrows energy in the same way. Too much Plasma Flaunt could possibly be the culprit. It would be interesting to see what happens if you take a few days’ break of that and keep Max Heal. Then add Plasma back 3xs daily. I wonder if the rash may go away?

2 Likes

i have plasma flaunt recently, allergies started before i had plasma flaunt and when i started max heal.

1 Like

Oh, that’s good to know. Maybe Max Heal can overwhelm in a similar way then. I may cut back to 3-4xs daily on that as well. Hopefully you are able to find the perfect balance of both.

1 Like

You don’t have to delete lol the whole point of these posts are honesty and experiences. If max heal was bad then just say it’s bad lol.

3 Likes

I know it can be disconcerting to experience uncomfortable symptoms. Often people who have not experienced natural healing methods are unfamiliar with the reversal of issues. Please know that a field does not “create” a rash or allergies, but the energy that manifests as a rash or any particular symptom is from the body going through the process of healing. If this is the only field that causes the body to react that way, then maybe it is the only field that is allowing the body to clear that particular problem. Sometimes symptoms that have been suppressed by AMA-type medicine may reoccur when going through energetic or natural healing.

A field does not necessarily keep you from manifesting healing symptoms. Anyone who has practiced natural healing is used to these things. It is good to notice the presence of this manifestation, but don’t blame the field. It is always our choice not to use a particular field, but let us always look at the true cause of the body’s reaction, which is release of toxins or irritants from within. It is the responsibility of the user to modify use of the field to get the best results. If you prefer not to experience the particular symptom, then choose not to use the field or modify the way it is used (reduce number of plays or frequency of use). Simultaneous use of fields that assist the body in cleansing or other external healing practices may be a beneficial adjunct to the use of this particular field. Every body is different.

15 Likes

What are those NFTs that cure mental ilness?

1 Like

@DrAgOnZPT Probably the brain ones along, also the project mental health (cure is a strong word to use by the way lol, help? For sure, absolutely without a doubt, potentially even reverse but cure is a strong word)

@UgniS is always good at giving answers, wanna check it out?

3 Likes

I understand…I am new here…I have only used fields…how do u use an NFT? How do they work?