Max Heal Potion

You don’t have to delete lol the whole point of these posts are honesty and experiences. If max heal was bad then just say it’s bad lol.

3 Likes

I know it can be disconcerting to experience uncomfortable symptoms. Often people who have not experienced natural healing methods are unfamiliar with the reversal of issues. Please know that a field does not “create” a rash or allergies, but the energy that manifests as a rash or any particular symptom is from the body going through the process of healing. If this is the only field that causes the body to react that way, then maybe it is the only field that is allowing the body to clear that particular problem. Sometimes symptoms that have been suppressed by AMA-type medicine may reoccur when going through energetic or natural healing.

A field does not necessarily keep you from manifesting healing symptoms. Anyone who has practiced natural healing is used to these things. It is good to notice the presence of this manifestation, but don’t blame the field. It is always our choice not to use a particular field, but let us always look at the true cause of the body’s reaction, which is release of toxins or irritants from within. It is the responsibility of the user to modify use of the field to get the best results. If you prefer not to experience the particular symptom, then choose not to use the field or modify the way it is used (reduce number of plays or frequency of use). Simultaneous use of fields that assist the body in cleansing or other external healing practices may be a beneficial adjunct to the use of this particular field. Every body is different.

15 Likes

What are those NFTs that cure mental ilness?

1 Like

@DrAgOnZPT Probably the brain ones along, also the project mental health (cure is a strong word to use by the way lol, help? For sure, absolutely without a doubt, potentially even reverse but cure is a strong word)

@UgniS is always good at giving answers, wanna check it out?

3 Likes

I understand…I am new here…I have only used fields…how do u use an NFT? How do they work?

Use this (below)

it’s the ultimate guide to NFT’s created by the one and only @Divine_Lotus

1 Like

Thank u.

1 Like

Everytime I loop this NFT audio for a few hours, then I sleep through for 15 to 20 hours without break like a cat on a warm heating :relieved:

20 Likes

31 left after I got mine this morning :crystal_ball: I feel this is going to be a longer term field for me

7 Likes

Do I need this if I have plasma flaunt ?

No one really knows :wink: besides Dream. I believe it will have updates since fields become better and better

3 Likes

A quote from Mundane and Dreamweaver:

11 Likes

Just saying this field saved my life. Thank you dream.

10 Likes

This one is so powerful. It literally gets rid of any inflammation in the body so fast.

10 Likes

Yes for reals. Like I was having heart pain stomach pain and all that I played this a couple times I felt pulses and weird sensations. Now I’m all good. It works super duper fast. This field is a genius to the max field. It healed me within i say 30 minutes completely even plasma flaunt can’t do that.

10 Likes

Defo !

you noticed it heals stomach, digestion and colon very well too?

1 Like

Yes, very very well. It makes me go to the bathroom and takes all the gunk out of my stomach as well.

5 Likes

Exactly!!!

I haven’t seen or tbh assessed its youthing effects but i am assuming its doing that too

1 Like

I listen to this while working out trust me. You’ll see a difference immediately in terms of youthing. People think I am like super young when I am not young. hahaha.

4 Likes

wow man! bless you!!!

I think I dont drink enough water with this one, imagine if we drank 3litres of water plus max heal. it would heal and get rid of so much rubbish!!!

4 Likes