Max Heal Potion

How’s the max heal potion going everyone?!

2 Likes

Looped it for the entire night and had runny nose the whole day… think i overestimated myself and overextended my energy system lol… detoxing perhaps. But i feel the healing reaches very deep into my body, at least i think with my amateur perception.

11 Likes

Does it do anything with dreaming? Because I had the weirdest dream, not one in years I have experienced such a dream.

Sounds like Ring/Pendant of the Magi and Tower of Power would help with the energy needs plus the game-like concepts mesh well together.

4 Likes

Can someone send me the highres image?

https://file.io/AStE5BuJlkPS

Here is the image.

3 Likes

Thank you Mao. The seller didnt provide the image.

1 Like

I still have not figured out how to download the original image after an NFT is minted.

To avoid issues, I follow a specific process haha

• I do it on my laptop and not on a phone
  • I use the Phantom plugin on Chrome (which works pretty well)
  • Click on the “Claim Your NFT” link in the confirmation email
  • Selection options for an existing Wallet and click “Transfer”
  • On the transfer is successful, you can download both the audio and the high-resolution image here.

5 Likes

He didnt provide this email conformation. I asked him about this lol

1 Like

You can buy it directly from Sapien Shop, I think there are copies left:

4 Likes

We made a trade deal including the Prince. He probably bought more than one copies.

2 Likes

I did, let me know.

2 Likes

i did

2 Likes

I did ask if Caladrius is able to help with animals and i’m waiting for an answer :dizzy:

2 Likes

any improvement?

2 Likes

I did

2 Likes

Dream said he didn’t add that, to cast spells, but if you can play the audio for others, just play it for your cat. Later I will send my fenix nestling to help more with the healing of your cat👍🏽 🏼

4 Likes

2 Likes

He’s more mobile now. Thank you so much guys!

The condition that he has (FIP better know as Feline infectious peritonitis) is pretty aggressive and can spread to different parts of the body. One of the tell-tale signs is a cat’s mobility (or lack there of) due to the virus’ effects on the nervous system and eyes.

I believe he may have been infected at the shelter that he came from.

But whenever he has trouble walking and is laying around for long periods of time (like today), that’s when I know his health is regressing. Even while playing certain fields.

A little more info for those who are curious:

FIP is a viral disease that affects domestic cats. It is caused by a virus called feline coronavirus (FCoV), which can lead to inflammation of the tissues in the body, including the peritoneum (the lining of the abdomen), the central nervous system, and the eyes. FIP is a serious and often fatal disease, with no known cure.

Symptoms may include weight loss, lack of appetite, fever, abdominal swelling, and fluid buildup in the chest and abdomen. FIP can be challenging to diagnose, and treatment options are limited, so it is important for cat owners to be aware of the signs and symptoms of the disease.

9 Likes

🫂🫂🫂

4 Likes