Maximum Human 2.0 - Psychic University

This is the feature of The Ultimate Integration Tool

So, I was thinking of the The Ultimate Integration Tool alone, can be used for manifestation? since youll be in Temporarily enter the state of your higher self… :thinking:

I should ask PU at his Patreon.

Has anyone played this in the same stack with subliminals?

Did you listen to it before or after the subliminal, and how many times? Thank you.

It’s necessary to establish an intention while listening to Maximum human, isn’t the goal included
in the subliminal enough?

if you want a great subliminal booster then you should try [Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through Your Higher Self]

i personally find Maximum human a great mandala booster

3 Likes

Many thanks!

1 Like

Subliminals is awesome.

1 Like

Yeah but you gotta be 100% absolutely sure that you trust the creator and that all the commands were well put on etc.

I like them but i dont know it feels like someone infusing me with their intentions even if its something id like too. It doesnt feel its me.

I used to love them, but the stronger grip ive grown through Morphic fields has made me realize i want to be in control, at the end MF are created with zero point energy. Purest thing you can get.

2 Likes

Luckily I make my own subliminals lol. It’s pretty easy to make on your phone.

1 Like

I would doubt that creator if i was you tho.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:sneezing_face::sneezing_face::joy:

1 Like

But also keep in mind, especially in the case with Sapien’s and PU’s fields, just because it has “subliminal” in the name does not mean that it includes silently spoken verbal suggestions.

“Subliminal” simply means that the input is under the treshold of you consciously noticing it.

The concepts are being downloaded from your Higher Self or from the field into your Subconsicous Mind without your conscious critical mind noticing it.

An example for this would be PU’s “Higher Self Subliminal Messages for a Better You” field from his patreon.

2 Likes

What is the difference between this and the ultimate integration field? I dont get it

Yep. Thank you.

1 Like

I bought this yesterday and its crazy…everytime I play it puts a smile on my face automatically as if all my wishes are already fulfilled and I am joyful about it

7 Likes

do we need to set an intention while listining @Psychic_University

2 Likes

It works and enhances the effects, but the field also works passively.

7 Likes

Do you mean that after listening to it, it also acts on the fields listened to in the previous hours?

1 Like

Just taken this morning. I put it at the beginning of every playlist and play it once. It seems to me that it completes very well with the Integration Tool, which I instead put at the end of each playlist.
Let’s see if we can speed up the processes to achieve the various objectives.

@Psychic_University
If I change the metadata like the track name and add the author does the field still work?

6 Likes