Me and my friend have Covid

Hey everyone,

My friend caught Covid 3/4 days ago, he has been spamming Virus Disruption 2, Lung Restoration, and DNA Repair, so far he is feeling discomfort, hot, cold, some lung breathing issues, but nothing to cause concern. I thought I had got away with it, but damn, I started to feel unwell last night. I have been spamming the same fields, and it seems to be affecting me very mildly :pray: :heart: :pray:, what other audios might help.

Thanks everyone, and Thank you Dream :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

I think that all of the possible audios were already listed in this thread

Keep in mind that it will likely knock you out still, make sure to rest

Wish you fast healing :pray:

6 Likes

Hi @anon76664106,

I’m sorry to read that. I hope you guys get well soon…

Here’s one thread from Gnosticmedic with recommendations from Dreamweaver as well:

Covid process

I also suggest you to check the “Immunity” field thread (among others), there are good recommendations in there as well.

Edit: @rigel has already typed the necessary :)

6 Likes

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that! Please be confident about having a speedy and uncomplicated recovery, both of you! :heart: Try and keep out any fear as I think that would help you guys a lot.

I was going to suggest you the previously suggested thread as well, but until I even could write that, two members had already come to the aid and covered it, which is so beautiful! Love this community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Within the aforementioned thread, you will also find references to this one: I got Corona. Here's what helped.

Get well soon! :two_hearts: :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks @Bronyraur and @rigel , will go through both threads right now. I have a temp, and some lung congestion/cough, I am resting and sleeping as much as I can. I am not overly worried, the fields are doing their job and I have a lot of healing energies around me when I am resting, especially around my chest/lungs.

Sending love and thanks :heart: :pray: :heart:

Thank you @Kay :heart: :white_flower:

5 Likes

hi did u already use sapien vaccine for covid

1 Like

No I haven’t @GCSHIV

consider Ivermectin + Parasite Destroyer also.

2 Likes

Plasma mitochondria
Vitamin d
Wim Hof breathing (breath of the belly)
Plasma protocol
Blueprint of Life

2 Likes

Oh no @anon76664106 I am so sorry to hear that you may have caught the dreaded virus!

Wishing you and your friend a speedy recovery! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @Jennyfire , reading what you have posted I am listening to most of that, it’s working, I am breathing better.
:pray: :heart:

3 Likes

So glad you are already feeling better, that’s awesome news! :clap:

3 Likes

Get well soon!

4 Likes

How many times,can I listen to Autoimmune Reversal, it is really helping to calm my body down, I have been shaking for some hours, put this on x2, now my body is calm

:pray: :heart:

2 Likes

Dear angelblessings, get well soon :pray:t2:

I think the recommended amount is 2/3 times and then monitor how you react to slowly increase.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all the field suggestions, and for posting the other threads regarding healing from Covid, they helped me so much. I am free from infection, but came down with that extreme fatigue (yesterday), any ideas on fields I can listen to that will help.

5 Likes

I think Negentropic Jing/or The flow of Jing, For the skeptics, and the Photosynthesis field might help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey I hope you feel better soon. There are many more people who may know more than myself but I was once told to use

Jing Restoration
Pranic Swirls
Shen

It helped me immensely energy wise and I also suffer from chronic fatigue so I hope they may be a great help to you also.

2 Likes

Hi angel,
If you haven’t yet, do extended rounds of wim hof (6 rounds if you can) though be gentle if you just starting out.

And i just noticed i already answered lol

Anyways also, i haven’t any auto immune, but i still listen to it because i love it’s sounds, sometimes for quite a long time and always feel very peaceful. I guess it peaks at a certain number (7-10 times)? Not sure though

1 Like

Thank you @Star and @ComfortablyNumb , I started listening to your suggestions and it is definitely helping, I have more energy this morning, I will keep listening :heart: :pray: :heart:

Thank you @Nice2knowU just done my Hof breathing. I know what you mean regarding Autoimmune Reversal, it is part of my Covid stack :heart: :pray: :heart:

3 Likes