Mind chatter and blockages

Emotions are just bunch of thoughts
Happy emotions = happy thoughts

Where is light can’t be darkness

3 Likes

Hey guys,

Quick update… Today i woke up remarkably calm, more than ever in recent times. I would normally have a morning stack to listen to, but today i literally couldn’t find any field to listen to, all seemed unnecessary in the moment. A great progress!

I’ve been listening to soooo many things really, mostly on low volume, occasionally meditating to them. I’ve also been wearing my SLR and abundance tags and meditating with them.

A cool thing I’ve noticed was during meditation i could tune into the conception of the field, to some extent at least.

To whomever is reading and struggling, do not give up. Keep going, your shift is real and your dream life too.

Btw i write this while my dream life is still far from perfectly aligned. However now there’s a buzzing excitement for the future

Thanks to all of you, sincerely, from my heart :heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

blockages of mind are made easily, and gradually. Like when you promise yourself to read 2 pages of a certain book every day, but you don’t keep your promise after a few days. You may think it’s not important but when you do these kinds of manners repeatedly, your mind concludes that there are always thoughts that look precious to you at the beginning but actually they are not. I think that’s why teenagers get more instant results than adults when it comes to listening to subliminals. Because adults have had more time to make strong blockages for themselves.

1 Like

tell the voices you don’t care, that they better stop and ignore them. appart from my own mental chatter, I never hear voices from outside stuff ( yes your mental can be reach on more subtle planes )

Hello it’s 2024. Any update of recommended tracks on mind chatter?

My master said I look humble but extremely arrogant inside. It’s like a frog in a well, and the sky that it can see is so small and thought I am doing well.

In contrary, my conscious mind told me that I am a loser who spent so much time and effort, with minimum progress in spiritual side (in physical side, I could endure the pain and could do a lotus posture for a long time, but my master said this is just a very low level of cultivation, not even seeing the ‘door’, needless to say of entering into it). .

So I feel confused and stuck. I used ego dissolution +, subconscious limit remover 3, detachment for awhile …like one to two weeks. It seems like nothing change.

This hidden arrogant problem has been an issue since I met my master since 10 years ago. His method is just meditated/chanted mantra until all your related karma is resolved … 10 years are gone. I still feel like where I have started. The issue is, say there are 100 seeds, but I kept making new thoughts and the 100 seeds from 10 years ago did not decrease but rather increased…like now 120 seeds due to my inability to stop making more thoughts on the original seed.

Everyone, if you have read to this paragraph, you may have similar experience of mind chatter and discomfort of unable to realize running thoughts at background or unable to stop making more thoughts/stories on the first thought.

So any experience to share to conquer it? Thanks

Hi

What kind of mind chatter?
Whats the exact goal?

Mind chatter is just mind chatter, like kept talking inside the mind… is there different type of mind chatter?

My goal is to stop further making more thoughts on the original thought

1 Like

Negative mind chatter?
Positive mind chatter?
Mind chatter about the past?
Mind chatter about the future?
Do you want to be thoughtless?

2 Likes

i used to have ancestral mind chatter (positive)
higherself mind chatter (positive)
talking intuition mind chatter (positive)

so yess they are many
which is beneficial
it really depends what’s been cultivating in your mind and how pure you are like free of stress and fear… or whatever negative pattern you may have in your life.

1 Like

This is not a field .

But journalling helps me alot. Just to write it all down, can quiet the mind .
Or talking in your phone for journaling.

Oh ,

My personal mental and emotional supporter is a good one. I have that playing while writing sometimes .

Use
Inner self supporter
Resilience
Stress and anxiety by Manhattan if you have it
Alchemical revision of guilt
Internal alchemical crucible
This is a little combination of fields that helps me a good amount

Maybe also try fasting, lol so you can feed your spirit instead of your thinking mind

Thank you everyone

I used to use silent mind for at least a month, each day. What happen is, once I stopped using the printer mandala, thoughts exploded and was even more than before.

For my case, it felt like a rock was lifted and the weeds below came out like crazy because I did not remove the root (which is my mind just keeps talking).

I actually don’t know what is it talking, to be honest. When I saw food during fasting, I imagined I was drinking sweet apple cider. When I felt insulted by master or disciplines, my mind will make up stories like how I improve my skills quickly and no longer made similar mistakes…

So I don’t have a specific theme of mind talking, not like all negative or all positive. It just wants to talk talk talk…for once I got very deep meditation, and I saw 3 people talking, but all of them are my voices. Then j realized that my first thought became part of my second thoughts, plus a new line regarding to first thought wordings.

My ego knows how to trick me by asking me question, or just call my name to wake me up from the meditative state.

So yeah, any track combo or single track recommendation is great, as I will want to try to stick with a stack for long term (like 2 or 3 months this time)

1 Like

Have u tried the elemental mastery collection?

And what about this:

there is mindfulness field can help with mind chatter

3 Likes