Mindset that attracts sexism

I am seemingly surrounded with a lot of sexism/misogyny. Even though not upon myself personally, I still attract it through the media.
I know for sure this is the issue of my own beliefs and I made it be with my own power.
How to undo this?
Should I call out for help to divine feminine or divine masculine?
Are there NFTs that represent this duality that would help me?
Thank you

P. S. Please do not suggest to cut the media off, this goes deeper than that. …

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m sorry I’m still going to suggest it lol

I really see it in my case… what’s going on in your head is related to what you focus on.
For example, check how the media you consume makes you feel. If it makes you feel angry, sad,.etc., you should question why you keep putting choosing to consume that.
I have deleted most of my social media, now the only thing left is to not open YouTube shorts lol

As for fields…
It can be a combination of things.

Probably some trauma healing can be helpful to all of us. Or the ptsd field.
Subconscious limit removal, point of no return stack etc.
Crucible series, the relevant ones or the free version.

Then… I would concentrate on getting myself in the right mindset rather than fighting something.
So, new perspectives, the unbreakable etc.

There are the newer fields like remove unconscious clutter… basically anything which is related to any type of clearing/healing/fresh mindset.

In case you directly experience more sexism in your life, the authority sigil helps in my experience.

7 Likes

I’ve only got this forum of all social media
So I wouldn’t want cutting it off, I’ve got myself a lil family here :flushed: :point_right::point_left:
I find it right here on this forum ugh
And I don’t look for that

I have all free audios you suggested in my stack, so that’s good
New perspective and unbreakable you say. I love the way it sounds already :relieved:

It’s literally in my files waiting for its hour, but rather for its jewelry piece lol
I knew I need it but couldn’t quite understand why
But now I feel like I know
It didn’t even come to me that it can help with sexism in real life
When I read description I was imagining some soldiers, army generals, bosses… Then me becoming them… Lol

Thank you MonkeyOwl for the kind advice :white_heart:

1 Like

Are you really attracting it or just happening to observe a dynamic that plays continually on the world stage?
Divert your attention; that doesn’t mean you wont observe because no, you will, but the key is to observing in a way that is less emotionally violative - “respond not react”
I just pretend I’m watching the office’s Dwight pkay out in real time
Makes it all better lol

1 Like

Spiritual growth states of being mindset

All Mindset description
These are all designed to help slowly change your mindset to reflect the names of the tracks themselves. While also communicating these ideas directly to your subconscious for faster effects and changes, the concept of fields are also directed to the right hemisphere of the brain so that it integrates and drives you further and fast to help you create the goal you want.

It also provides a reinforced energy in the background to help you while also removing actively subconscious programs and limitation that work against these goals (abundance, million dollar mindset and spiritual growth).

It may also help with bringing to fruition or acting like a mind machine where you can manifest goals.

The fields will also form a ‘bubble’ around you that actively helps nullify external energy sent to you that can stop these attempts at abundance/wealth/growth.

6 Likes

Isn’t it the same?.. Whatever is on stage only happening when I observe it? A Schrödinger’s world… Lol

This one?

3 Likes

Then you answered your own question :smiley:

I divert my attention or scroll away from comments that are completely imbued with an Ed Edd & Eddie mentality

4 Likes

I -
I’m dyinggg :joy::joy::joy::sob:

1 Like

Funny how I used to have it in my playlist because it was released along the abundance audios
But I never read the description
So I quit on this one some time ago
I was like
What spiritual beings… Why do I need to grow them… Are they gnomes?
Lol

1 Like

I opened the topic, you can read my review, it’s the first comment

I call it the guy repellent field :joy:
At least the guys who look for an easy target, which the man trying to make themselves seem above you by bringing you down often do ;)

1 Like

The guy repellent :sob::joy::joy:

How about just… Asshole repellent. Not limited to the gender. :sparkles::grin:

1 Like

Ughhh so many memories resurfacing
I wish I had this sigil 10-12 years ago

1 Like

You basically answered this for yourself.
Ask yourself what type of media you consume? (Not condemning it btw, just make a detached observation, you dont wanna add guilt to yourself)
And then ask yourself if this consumed media benefits you in any way?
And finally ask yourself, if you might find such benefits in other media?

You can also simply experiment with this for a week or so.

I remember i posted sth about the TV months ago…The Tv was on at a family member’s home, and I could notice in real-time how it hijacks emotions. Imo that cant be good long-term for the brain

2 Likes

I only use this forum. It benefits me in a way no other social media would…
It’s here where I stumble upon said content…

1 Like

oh ok
no further comment from my side then. That topic was too tricky to navigate for me.

But you know, you can ignore certain threads, or put it in the settings to not track certain threads

2 Likes

and this to for equality

(you can’t get away of any negativity in this realm here but that one helps you to get into a neutral state and also cleans a lot of stuff)

4 Likes

Perhaps you could elaborate what sexism is to you? It’s such a broad subject. Any examples of a comment you felt was sexist, that you’ve came across on this forum?

3 Likes

Forgivness and release and Self love and acceptance.

2 Likes

please explain or provide example(s)

because @Violet I truly don’t believe you are calling man dumb or something else with that analogy…

Misogyny:
is hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women.

extremes same thing…

hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men.

7 Likes