Movies for the awakened individual 🎥

yea same here watched many times on a rainy day.

what do you think this serpent tied around the tree means? its also tattoo’d on the girl.
are we the tree?

Depp and the girl get stuck behind this truck and the camera focuses on this for just a moment.
I looked at what the strongs concordance might mean
I feel they chose to the greek G444 and not Hebrew444 its:
A man, one of the human race – 444 (anthrōpos ) relates to both genders (male and female)

the 6 8 9 could represent the masculine and feminine divine energies that are tied together.
6 is turned up(male energy) and 9 is turned down (divine feminine) the 8 ties them together?

1 Like
Reply with Spoilers

Ouroboros?

Symbolically combined with the snake from the bible who seduced Eve?

And “Sic Luceat Lux” = “It Shall Be Light” = Revelation of Truth

The Girl is the “corrupted Eve” acting in the service of Lucifer.

And Corso himself is Lucifer?

That’s why The Girl is helping him to come “home” by protecting him and telling him the right order of how to use the book pages for the ritual.

60 80 90

Possible Explanation

2 Likes

Hey, not everyone has seen these movies. No need to spoil, please be respectful of that.

1 Like
1 Like

not an “awakened” movie but has some good music!
one might say we live in an cannibalistic world at least energy wise.
like in the movie Life of Pi the guy finds an island that eats you. theres a shot of the island from the side its clearly in the shape of a person laying down.

Untitled

1 Like

I love this movie and I also found some deeper stuff in it…

1 Like

thanks yea im not well researched into gaia but I believe in order for Gods angels to do the naughty thing we had to take on suits of skin. We already had everything we could imagine before. I think it has to do with the divine masculine and feminine energies. Male which is life and female which is death. it has nothing to do if ur a man or woman but that other energy which is pure evil consumes life.

Nobody’s mentioned Under The Silver Lake yet? A lot going on in that one.

1 Like

Waking Life
The Man from Earth

2 Likes

The best movie ever made.
I have seen it 100+ times.

“Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.”

6 Likes

not a movie but
mass effect is a good video game series. 3 part saga!

2 Likes

Morinth says she is the genetic destiny of the asari.
“When an asari finds a mate instead of trading cellular material directly like other biological organisms, asari reproduce by “melding”: linking their nervous systems with their partner’s and utilizing the electrical pattern of their partner’s system to provide a template for half the DNA of their resulting child.”
But in Morinth’s case when she finds a mate, this process kills the other in all cases.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s my favorite book ever! It was reminiscent of the butterfly effect to me. Want to watch this :grin:

1 Like

Have you seen this movie? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

#AlienIntercession

2 Likes

Hey I saw that movie a long time ago, low budget but very interesting Premise and concept, enjoyable for those of us who like science fiction and some transcendental topics :+1:

1 Like

I just watched it and really like the ending.

The whole movie is also an analogy of how “time” passes from a physical incarnation point of view versus when you are non-incarnated and back to the astral plane.

1 Like

I don’t know if this movie was already mentioned but I would like to recommend this one,Intriguing film, very well made, And other things that are better not to mention so as not to give spoiler,
sci-fi recent classic.

1 Like

Hi Jay,
I have watched this movie now.
I like the idea and concept behind it, but the execution was very bad and I found the movie very very boring.
My only motivation to finish the movie was because of the sexy main actress lol.
The shaky cam also ruined a lot.
I think this idea deserves to be re-filmed as a high-budget movie with more plot twists and a larger scenario/world.
It was also quite predictable and they didn’t pull anything original out of the ending than what the viewer already expects to happen anyways.
I believe movies like these deserve some additional plot twists at the end.
As always, this is all my personal opinion only :slight_smile:

1 Like