Muscle and Strength Building

where can i find Dreamweaver’s morphic field ? (im noob)

Morphic fields are the audios you are listening. Its all audios and pendands etc. :p

haha no i meant which audio was he talkin bout for weight gaining

Ohh fine i got it now :grin: there was a comma so i got confused thanks. :v:t2:

You probably have fast metabolism.
I tried to research how to slow it down, but i didnt find any tips or solutions.
Probably only audio to slow down metabolism is CBD from energetic alchemy. But im not so sure.

1 Like

Why CBD? How you assume it can slow down metabolism, excuse me for ignorance

Quick google search and im not so sure anymore.
I just assumed, when taking CBD, you feel relaxed and chill, and logically, it should also slow down your metabolism.
But it really depends on people and how SM and what “CBD” type, is in CBD audio and how it reacts with receptors.
It could boost your metabolism, or it could slow down the metabolism.

2 Likes

While they might not slow your metabolism directly, it’s possible fields which provide your body with more energy might help indirectly by providing your body with another energy source.

Here are a few ideas:

Supporting one’s endocrine system and general health might help as well.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but how many audios can i listen a day ?

1 Like

Most people can handle at least 4 audios meant to create permanent physical changes.

You can listen to as many audios as you like so long as your physical and energy body can handle the fields.

Experimentation is one of the best ways to discover what works for you as each person has unique individual experiences. The number of different fields that you can use generally increases over time as well.

You can listen to as many audios as you like which create energetic changes such as The Chi Elixir, or temporary boosts such as Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant.

Here is a thread with a more detailed answer to a similar question:

1 Like

HGH
Test.
DHT
Estrogen

guys is that the right order ?

2 Likes

Yes, that order works well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@uial can you please explain a bit about this order like how does it work specifically.
i mean what does HGH do and all.

1 Like

HGH is ‘human growth hormone’. It can be of help with building muscle and strength. It promotes muscle growth and cell reproduction amongst many other things.

From the old description of Human Growth Hormone Release:

A combination of frequencies and energetic/morphic programming that will help stimulate the pituitary gland and elevate the levels of human growth hormone in your body.
HGH can help with anti aging, muscle growth, collagen production, wrinkle reduction, reversing hair greying etc.

The Testosterone Boost increases natural production of testosterone, which can increase muscle growth and be of help with weight gain and health, amongst other effects.

The DHT Overwhelming Presence encourages the body to produce DHT. DHT is produced via conversion from existing testosterone in the body, so playing The Testosterone Boost first raises testosterone levels and availability. If The DHT Overwhelming Presence is played first, it might reduce existing testosterone in the conversion process.

Reduce Estrogen stops and reduces excess estrogen in the body, which also creates more free testosterone. It’s quite common to have excess estrogen for many reasons. Increasing testosterone production will naturally increase estrogen production as well.

The Order of Testosterone, DHT, and Estrogen Reducer thread might be of interest to you.

The Overusing the DHT audio thread and this post by Sam from the Sapien team, about overusing the DHT and testosterone audios, might be of interest as well.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot it helped a lot :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to be of help.

3 Likes

Bro, I had realized I put an epilator machine! I meant elliptical machine! That’s a freaking hair remover machine man! :rofl: I have all kinds of misspellings. I type too fast for my thinking. I need to quit that shit. :smile:

2 Likes

@This_Boy_Here Who knows, maybe it’s healthy for your heart too! :smiley: :haircut_man:

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Lol i thought Maoshan was a woman