Overusing the DHT audio

Do you use the post muscle recover audio? I’m starting to use that now. Might help it says in the description about helping with making muscle growth after working out.

The energetic programming in this audio field speeds up after-workout muscle recovery.
Listening to this audio after workouts will dramatically assist your muscle recovery and also allow you to get right back to it the next day.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/after-workout-17094094

1 Like

I basically have been listening to this Stack.

2 Likes

That’s a nice stack!

2 Likes

Do you sit and mediate while listening or do other things? Speakers of headphones? I get lots of results with Dreams work but I don’t really feel much from the hormone and workout fields :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you! I am “cutting” but not adding enough protein! I will rectify that today!

4 Likes

Just keep in mind guys… Overusing DHT and Testosterone may very well lead to hair loss. We’ve had several listeners who came to us with this issue with the testoerone audio.

A way to prevent this though is by adding hair loss recovery to your stack. It should block the DHT build up in the scalp.

22 Likes

did anyone of you guys noticed with using DHT field growth of his member lol I just have found it could help in increasing or enlargement, very interesting in fact

3 Likes

interesting…I wonder if change caused by DHT regarding growth or enlargement could be even permanent if once we noticed it… I mean don’t go back or to homeostasis after stop using

2 Likes

So we should stick to “alcohol” for our lifetime I guess lol

1 Like

Lol I incidentally saw this episode (where Alan goes to dinner with his mom and Charlie) two days ago!

2 Likes

That sounds amazing, brother!!! How young are you - nobody is really old… lol?

Regards!!!

1 Like

Just curious. From what I’ve heard you`re going to be some real beast if you continue that path!!! Wish you all the best, brother!!! I read your other answers as well and you overcame quite a lot, but mastered it in a phenomenal way, respect!!! Keep doing your thing!!!

Regards!!!

3 Likes

Absolutely, brother!!!

Stay healthy and safe!!!

I wish you all the best!!!

Regards!!!

1 Like

About how many listens of each audio are you doing per day?

What is a T day? Thanks for the info!

Does that mean you don’t listen to the DHT, testosterone, and estrogen reduction daily? Or that T days are only testosterone audio?

1 Like

Now try the Flow of Jing and Androstenol combo.

Don’t conquer my city with horse archers tho.

14 Likes

Might give this a try.

1 Like

Androstenol is so overlooked it’s hillarious.

It pretty much forces your primal side to be alpha, since androstenol doesn’t rise unless you act alpha all the time, it’s a cheat code.

And by being “alpha”, you feel unstoppable, now for the average moron this means “now I can get laid”,

For the magician this means chaos magick becomes effortless at this point, since your entire being will co-operate with whatever magick you do, since you’re “alpha” now, you deserve it all and are “unstoppable”, meaning no self-sabotage or doubts for the duration of high androstenol and the ritual.

Pretty funny isn’t it…?

But I would also recommend to have protection while doing this, since the average joe might get triggered and the next thing you know is you’re doing a ritual to not go to jail.

Dream’s shielding pendant works great, or any kind of protection sigil or talisman will do.

18 Likes

Would attract love from sapien help with danger of androstenol?